After doing the following changes, this code is good for python beginners who want charts according to Vedic Astrology. 1) Subtract the ayanamsa from the planet's degrees at the end. 2) Do not subtract the ayanamsa from the ascendant. Start creating horoscopes and reports on your websites and mobile applications within minutes using Vedic Rishi Astro APIs. These APIs provide detailed vedic or Indian astrology calculations along with various prediction reports.Latest version
Tools for computations involved in the jyotiSha vedAnga
For detailed examples and help, please see individual module files inthis package.
Installation or upgrade:
- sudo pip install jyotisha -U
- sudo pip install git+https://github.com/sanskrit-coders/jyotisha/@master-U
- Please see the generated python sphynx docs in one of the followingplaces:
- under docs/_build/html/index.html
Have a problem or question? Please head togithub.
~/.pypirc should have your pypi login credentials.
- Sphynx html docs can be generated with cd docs; make html
- http://jyotisha.readthedocs.io/en/latest/jyotisha.html shouldautomatically have good updated documentation - unless there arebuild errors.
Vedic Astrology Reading online, free
Release historyRelease notifications RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jyotisha-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (539.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes|
Hashes for jyotisha-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Vedic Astrology Python Library