- In Vedic astrology, each planet is assigned a certain function, each sign certain characteristics, and each house certain signification. Hence a horoscope can be delineated based on the synthesis of the position of planets, their mutual relationships, aspects, strengths, and significance of a.
- Karma is a pathway leading into correcting the past and learning, but also a tool to make the most of all the good things we inherit. In that sense, Jupiter, as the star responsible for material and spiritual reward expansion, is the planet that karmic astrology keeps in mind to read what we can receive, and find out how to make the most of it.
- That unfolds your past events based on Vedic Swara Vigyana/Hebrew sages and also Vedic astrology. If interested you may please let us know. This report is a unique combination of wisdom of Vedic and Hebrew s ages -as Vedic culture was spread over there in Egypt as well. How Vedic Astrology deals with Past life?
- Horoscope Today's HoroscopeTomorrow's HoroscopeWeekly HoroscopeWeekly Love Monthly HoroscopeZodiacCelebrity HoroscopeLove HoroscopeChinese Horoscope
- 2021 Horoscope 2021राशिफल 2021Holidays 2021Chinese Horoscope 2021अंक ज्योतिष 2021Grahan 2021Calendar 2021Numerology 2021Lalkitab Horoscope 2021
- Free Reports Kaalsarp Yoga/ DoshaGemstones ReportSade Sati ReportMangal Dosha ReportVarshphalTransit TodayLal Kitab ReportVimshottari DashaBaby Names Suggestion
- Panchang Daily PanchangPanchangamMonthly PanchangIndian CalendarAbhijitGowri PanchangamDo Ghati MuhuratHora CalculatorRahu KalamChogadiaSunrise & Sunset
- Lal Kitab
- KP What is KP System?Make KP Chart OnlineRuling Planets NowKP Panchang NowKP Horary Chart OnlineKP Astrology DiscussionKP Astrology Tutorial
- Calculators Numerology CalculatorMoon SignSun SignRasi CalculatorAscendant CalculatorAyanamsa CalculatorNakshatra CalculatorLove CalculatorFriendship Calculator
- Misc LoveWallpapersSai BabaHelp Me Sai BabaRamshalakaMoon SignsKundliAsk GaneshaHanuman Prashna YantraTransit
Horoscope, Natal Chart or Birth Chart, in Vedic Astrology presents the position of the Sun, Moon and other planets at the time of birth of an individual. To form a meticulous Horoscope, it is necessary to know the exact birth details such as the date of birth, exact time of birth and the place of birth. Given below is a Horoscope Calculator which can be used to draw your Birth Chart instantly.
- Gaimini Dasha
Jaimini Astrology Calculator is free. Jaimini Chara Dasha Calculation Horoscope generate dasha your report online, free based on your date of birth. Jaimini maharshi prepared the chara dasha system in vedic astrology.
In Parashari astrology we use Sthira (fixed) Kara (Significator). In the jaimini astrology we use Chara (moveable) Karaka use in it. The Karaka can vary from chart to chart.
First, let’s understand the Chara Karaka’s documentation and usage in a horoscope.
7 Planets compete for becoming different Chara Karaka excluding Rahu & Ketu:
1) Atma Karaka (AK)
2) Amatya Karaka (AmK)
Vedic Astrology Birth Chart Calculator
3) Bhratri Karaka (BK)
4) Matri Karaka (MK)
5)Putra Karaka (PK)
Vedic Astrology Signs
6) Gnati Karaka (GK)
7) Dara Karaka (DK) Vedic astrology career report.
In Jaimini system, we use the aspects of sign instead of planets, which is used in Parashari System.
- All Movable Rashi’s aspects the Fixed Rashi’s except the adjacent one.
- All Fixed Rashi’s aspects the Movable Rashi’s except the adjacent one.
Free Vedic Birth Chart Interpretation
- All Dual Rashi’s aspects the other Dual Rashi’s