Astrology Birth chart or the Natal Chart is a astrological chart which shows the position of the sun, the moon and other planets at the exact time of a person's birth at a particular place on earth. To draw an accurate birth chart of rasi chart, one has to know his date of birth, exact time of birth and also the place of birth.
- Vedic Astrology Chart Houses
- 12 House In Vedic Astrology
- Vedic Astrology Houses South Indian Calendar
- Vedic Astrology Signs And Houses
- Vedic Astrology House Lords
- Vedic Indian Astrology Chart
Vedic Astrology Chart Houses
Service and employment are central themes to the sixth house in Vedic Astrology.What lessons of service you learn in life, what work you should do, whom you serve, who serves you (servants & employees), and relationship with those who rely upon you for their bread and butter are all governed by the position of 6th house in the horoscope. It is important to keep yourself strong and prepared to.
Generate Natal Chart - Online Birth Chart Calculator
- The first House: (The house of Self), The ascendant, Lagna This is the most important house in the chart and plays an important role right throughout the life of an individual. It represents the physical stature, complexion, form and shape of an individual. The health, vigour, vitality and natural tendencies are controlled by this house.
- Read your horoscope, sun sign, astrology, baby name, indian vedic systems, daily monthly yearly forecast, love matters, marriage consultation +4365 [email protected]
Given above is a Rasi Chart or Vedic astrology birth chart calculator. Enter your Date of Birth, Your exact time of birth and place of birth to generate your birth chart online. Find the position of planets, sun and moon at the time of your birth.
Using this Natal Chart Calculator, you can generate vedic astrology based birth chart in North Indian style as well as south Indian style birth charts.
More From Astrology
What are the lord and names of 12 houses in vedic astrology? Let us understand the meaning & significance of 12 houses & planets in vedic astrology.
We will also learn about the 12 bhavas and their lords.
12 Houses of Bhavas in Astrology
In Indian Vedic astrology, the twelve houses are called Bhava and each one of these have their own meaning.
These 12 houses are further divided into four ‘bhavas’ which are Dharma (duty), Artha (resources), Kama (pleasure) and Moksha (liberation).
1. Dharma – 1st, 5th and 9th Bhavas/Houses – The need to find our path and purpose.
2. Artha – 2nd, 6th and 10th Bhavas/Houses – The need to acquire the necessary resources and abilities to provide for ourselves to fulfill our path and purpose.
3. Kama – 3rd, 7th and 11th Bhavas/Houses – The need for pleasure and enjoyment.
4. Moksha – 4th, 8th and 12th Bhavas/Houses – The need to find liberation and enlightenment from the world.
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Stream Horoscopo extendido para Virgo by Mia Astral from desktop or your mobile device. Puerta astral horoscopo. Astral Facts Astrología Astrofacts por @miaastral - Consulta las nuevas clases y artículos que tenemos en nuestra página 💕👇🏻 linktr.ee/astralfacts. 2m Followers, 37 Following, 18.8k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Maria Pineda (@miaastral). The latest tweets from @miaastral.
Theses 12 bhavas or houses in the horoscope are also classified into four different categories:
1. Kendra: the angular houses, that is the first (1st), fourth (4th), seventh (7th) and tenth (10th) houses.
2. Trikona: the houses forming a triangle within the chart with the first house (120 degrees apart from one another). These are the first (1st), fifth (5th) and ninth (9th). These are the most auspicious houses in vedic astrlogy.
3. Dusthana: the less fortunate houses which are said to inauspicious ones. These houses are the sixth (6th), eighth (8th) and twelfth (12th) houses.
4. Upachaya: These are the “growth” or “remedial” houses, where malefic planets tend to improve slowly. They are the third (3rd), sixth (6th), tenth (10th) and eleventh (11th) houses.
Meaning of respective houses in Hindu Kundli and their importance:
- House 1 in Kundli – House of the Self – Tanu Bhava
- House 2 in Kundli – House of Wealth – Dhan Bhava
- House 3 in Kundli – The House of the Siblings – Sahai Bhava
- House 4 in Kundli – House of the Home/Mother – Bandhu Bhava
- House 5 in Kundli – The House of Children – Putra Bhava
- House 6 in Kundli – The House of Enemies – Ari Bhava
- House 7 in Kundli – The House of the Spouse – Yuvati Bhava
- House 8 in Kundli – The House of Death – Randhr Bhava
- House 9 in Kundli – The House of Fortune – Dharma Bhava
- House 10 in Kundli – House of the Career – Karma Bhava
- House 11 in Kundli – The House of Large Sums, Gains and Friends – Labh Bhava
- House 12 in Kundli – The House of Enlightenment – Vyaya Bhava
Read below to see the detailed meaning and importance of each houses in Kundli.
The Twelve houses in Vedic Astrology (Hindu) and Their Significance
1. First House in Kundli
House of the Self – Tanu Bhava
Ascendant or “Lagna” in Sanskrit.
The planet ruling the 1st house becomes your Lagna or symbol for your birth chart/life chart. This house signifies life, longevity, self, health, nature and appearance of native. It represents you as a human being, who you are generally. When well aspected it can give fame, beauty, popularity, good health and the ability to make a good first impression. When afflicted, it can do the opposite.
First House represents Body, fame, strength, character, courage, knowledge or lack of it, residence, place of birth, dignity, honour, ancestry, livelihood, the present wisdom, wealth, comforts and discomforts, self-respect, peace of mind, happiness and un-happiness, detachment, virtues and vices, health of parents.
Body in general, limbs, complexion, marks or moles on the body, sound and unsound health, skin texture, longevity, sleep, head, brain, texture of hair, stamina.
2. Second House
House of Wealth – Dhan Bhava
This house indicates inflow of finances, bank position, right eye, family, early age or boyhood, speech, sanyas, servants and friends. Self earned wealth, loss or damage, worldly possessions, jewellery, grandfather and mother. It also denotes family, understanding with family members, inheritance and law suits. The quality of what a person eats and drinks can be seen here. Also, foul language and the tendency to lie is seen from this house.
Face, teeth, tongue, oral cavity, nose, nails, speech, eyes(right eye).
3. Third House
The House of the Siblings – Sahai Bhava
It denotes younger brothers and sisters and their relations. It signifies courage, intelligence, education up to Higher Secondary level, taste for writing, ornaments, clothes, short journeys. Signing contracts and documents etc. It also represents physical fitness, hobbies, talent, education and good qualities.
Ears(right ear), neck, throat, shoulders, bones, upper limbs, mental instability, physical growth, and longevity.
4. Fourth House
House of the Home/Mother – Bandhu Bhava
This house signifies mother, property, conveyance, domestic surroundings and happiness. Old age environments, private affairs, public, inheritance, false allegations, agriculture land and its produce. It is also responsible for hidden treasures, comforts and discomforts, victory and defeat and possession of cattle.
Chest, lungs, heart, breast, potent, medicine.
5. Fifth House
The House of Children – Putra Bhava
It is responsible for Children, speculation, intellectual status and luck are gauged from this house. It also gives pleasure, love affairs, lady love, legal or illegal amusements. The Fifth house is responsible for kidnap and rape. It denotes mental ability, learning, knowledge, character, acquisitions through wife, fascination for women and karmas of past lives.
Heart, upper abdomen, liver, gall bladder, mind, mental illness, problems related to pregnancy.
6. Sixth House
The House of Enemies – Ari Bhava
This house is responsible for enemies, health, service, servants, uncle, aunts and relations on father’s side. It represents Enemies, oppositions, mental agitation, injuries, accident, disease, wounds sustained in war, loans, debts, losses, disappointments, obstacles, poisions, slanders, humiliation, cruelty, indulgence in prohibited acts, theft, quarrels, imprisonment, maternal uncles, maternal aunt, step-mother, pets, cattle, flavours of food, servants, subordinates, nuisances in general.
Intestines, umbilical region, phlegmatic illness, tuberculosis, eye disease, poisoning, accidents, operations.
7. Seventh House
12 House In Vedic Astrology
The House of the Spouse – Yuvati Bhava
Matters regarding wife, husband, partnership, external sex organs, conjugal happiness are associated with the Seventh House. It also represents Spouse, sex partner, marriage, adultery, lust or passion, nature or character of spouse, sexual union, secret love affairs, journey, deviation from ones path, partnership in business, overt enemies, quarrels, theft, loss of memory, recovery of lost wealth, progress, attainment of status, grandfather, brothers son death.
Lower urinary tract, anal canal, semen, seminal vesicle, urethra, prostrate, sexual act.
8. Eighth House
The House of Death – Randhr Bhava
Eight House is a very important house and represents death, obstacle, defeat, disgrace, diseases, finances through unfair means, internal sex organs, longevity, mental pain obstacles, dowry of wife, gain from in laws, mode of death, imprisonment, worries, misery, loss of memory, sin, killing a living being, capital punishment, nature of death, place of death, wickedness, humiliation, wifes wealth and sudden unexpected gain.
External genitalia, incurable or chronic disease, loss of limb, longevity, cause of death, severe mental anguish.
9. Ninth House
The House of Fortune – Dharma Bhava
This house indicates religion, father, foreign travel, publicity, preceptor, higher education, learning, writing books, Virtuous deeds, pilgrimages, worship, religious inclination, devotional and religious learning, karmas of the present birth, splendour, association with virtuous, auspiciousness, the preceptor or guru, father, austerity, penance, charity, kindness, wisdom, knowledge, devotion towards the preceptor, spiritual initiation, mental quietude, fame and fortune, progeny, temples, vedic rituals, long journeys, travel by sea.
Hips, thighs, nourishment.
10. Tenth House
House of the Career – Karma Bhava
This is an important house and indicates profession, source of livelihood, income through job, foreign travel, financial status, property, status in life, activities outside house, pleasures, honor, wealth, political power, social status, hidden treasure, prescribed course, education, performance of sacred and religious deeds.
Knee joint, knee cap, lower part of body.
Vedic Astrology Houses South Indian Calendar
11. Eleventh House
The House of Large Sums, Gains and Friends – Labh Bhava
Eleventh House represents for income, acquisition, fulfillment of desires, accumulated wealth, rewards, favours from government and rulers, special status, ancestral property, elder brothers and sisters and relations with them. It also denotes gains of all the nature, lost wealth and profits and returns.
Vedic Astrology Signs And Houses
Legs, left ear, left upper limb, recovery from disease.
12. Twelfth House
Vedic Astrology House Lords
The House of Enlightenment – Vyaya Bhava
It signifies private enemies, pleasures of beds, law suits, imprisonments, secret works, moksha, hospitalization, conjugal relations with opposite sex other than legitimate. Sorrows, debts, lost goods etc. It also represents spending money, mental anguish, loss of sleep, physical disease, wickedness, penury, imprisonment, confinement in an enemys house, loss of spouse and loss in travel and enemies.
Sleep disorders, mental imbalance, hospitalisation, feet, left eye, death.
Vedic Indian Astrology Chart
Points to remember to understand Kundli of a person:
1. The kendras(or Quadrants) : Houses 1,4, 7 and 10. These are highly significant houses.
2. The panapharas(or Successant Houses) : Houses 2,5, 8 and 11.
3. The Apoklimas(or Cadent Houses) : Houses 3,6,9 and 12.
4. The Trikons(or Trines) : Houses 1,5 and 9. These are highly auspicious and, along with the kendras, determine the health, wealth, status, dignity, rise and virtue or a native. The lagna being both a kendra and a trikona, is the most significant of all the houses.
5. The Upachayas : Houses 3,6, 10 and 11. These houses indicate struggle, competition and material achievement.
6. The Trika Houses : houses 6,8 and 12. These are considered bad houses(Duhsthanas). They indicate debt, disease, loss and misery.
7. The Ayu-sthanas(or houses of longevity) : Houses 8 and 3(8th from the 8th). They indicate the length of life and therefore, also the death.
8. The maraka-sthanas(or killer houses): houses 2 and 7.