- Indian astrology is popularly known as Vedic astrology. The astrological classics followed today are the ones written by Rishi Parasara, Varahmihira, Garga, Jaimini and their followers. These great sages got knowledge and insight through introspection and Sadhana.
- Vedic Astrology is known as Indian Astrology, Hindu Astrology or Nepalese Shastra. It is also known as Jyotish because the Sanskrit word “jyotisa” means light and this is shining a light on the future. The aim of Jyotish is to remove any worry or fear of the future.
Teacher, Lecturer Yoga in Vedic Astrology. The significance of Guru has been respected since ancient times. In the ancient texts, it is said about the importance of Guru — “Gururbrahma Gruurvishnu: Gururdevo Maheshwara. Guru: Saakshat Param Brahma Tasmai Shri Gurve Namah
गुरुर्ब्रह्मा ग्रुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः ।
Thanks a lot Sirji, for your truly guidance. Here, I can sure give you 100% credit and positive feedback. These days there are so few people who have truly mastered Vedic Astrology and I truly believe that Shankar ji has, it has been really privilege that Shankar ji is always there for us when we need his help desperately to guide in any areas of life, I am truly thankful of his guidance and i.
गुरुः साक्षात् परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः ॥
The greatness of Guru itself is clear from this shloka. Guru is like a God. The knowledge of Guru is very important for salvation. It is said that knowledge is incomplete without a teacher and incomplete knowledge is the cause of destruction.
Govt Job Teacher, Lecturer Yoga in Vedic Astrology
Today in this article, I am going to discuss the teaching profession. The teaching profession is a service in which a teacher shares his knowledge every day without losing anything. Teacher inspires us to do hospitality.
It has also been saying about the knowledge that it increases by spending and is destroyed by accumulating. The planets placement and its combination in the horoscope are able to tell that the teaching profession will be good or not for you.
Houses Responsible For Teaching Profession
The main houses responsible for teaching are the 1st, 2nd, 4rth 5th, 6th and 10th House.
personality and Identity of own
This is the house of primary education, Speech and wealth. It is very essential for expression and emotional attachment with the student.
The 4th house is a significator of secondary education; well placed 4th lord and relation with 10th, 6th 2nd house or lord give a successful career in the teaching field.
This house represents education wisdom, new thoughts and art of expression.
It is a house of service and competition.
Ninth house represents preacher, father, fortune etc.
10th house represents the profession and spirit of work.
Planets Responsible for Teaching Career
Jupiter represents knowledge, wisdom, humanity, truth and relevant word in front of others. It is motivating for welfare work. This planet provides a college or university teacher.
Mercury provides Mental efficiency and activeness in education. Communication skills are very important in the teaching profession and these arts provide Mercury. If Mercury placed or aspect to 2nd, 6th and 10th houses or conjunction with related houses or lord, then the person will enjoy teaching job. Mercury provides a school teacher.
The planet Sun represents the soul and Government. If a person wants to join a government job then the position of the sun should be strong and must connect with 2nd, 6th, 5th and 10th house or its lord.
Mars provides energy and sharpness. it is a chief commander in astrology and commander serve in government organization therefore if Mars placed in 2nd, 6th, and 10houses or placed or conjunction with that lords then the person will serve in government organization.
Some Astrological Yoga for Teacher/Lecturer
- Gaj-Kesari Yoga
- Panch-Mahapurush Yoga
- Parivartan Yoga
- Chandra-Mangal Yoga
- Budhatiya Yoga
- Guru-mangal Yoga
Astrological combination for the teaching profession
- 10th lord and 9th lord aspect each other or conjunction give teaching job.
- The planet of Knowledge Jupiter placed, aspect or any connection with 2nd 6th and 10th house then the person will do the teaching profession.
- If Jupiter in 5th or 7th house and aspect to10th lord from anywhere by both Lagna.
- Jupiter placed in the 5th house or as 5th lord placed in 10th house.
- 5th lord and 6th lord in 2nd house and Jupiter aspect to 10th lord or placed in 10th house.
- The conjunction of 2nd, 5th 6th and 10th lord and Jupiter aspect on that conjunction then the person will be a good teacher.
- If 10th lord of d1 chart and 10th lord of d9 chart conjunction and Jupiter also involve in this combination then the native become teacher.
- Jupiter and mercury is quite strong in the horoscope
- The conjunction of 5th and 10th lord in the 6th house.
- Mercury conjunction with 5th or 10th house lord.
- If Mercury placed in 2nd house with 5th, 6th or 10th lord.
- Parivartan yoga between 4rth and 10th lord but mercury or Jupiter must be involved it can indicate a school teacher.
- When 2nd, 5th and 10th lord conjunction in a house and sun involve then the person became a government school teacher.
- If Sun and Mars in the connection with 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 10th house then the person will work in a government school or college.
- The position of Jupiter and Mercury in the centre, both of which have a relationship with aspect and conjunction, gives success in this field.
Note: above all combination must be confirmed from Lagn, Moon chart and Navamsha chart. Actor /Actress yoga in Birth Chart
Professor, Vice President Dr Radha Krishnan
- Date of Birth:- 5/9/1888
- Time of Birth:- 11:57 Am
- Place of Birth:- Tiruttani
What Is My Vedic Sign
Dr Radha Krishnan was first Vice President of India. He was a world-famous philosopher, professor and politician. His birth date is celebrated as Teachers’ Day in India. He studied all the Ved Upanishads and wrote many books during his lifetime. He was a very simple and soft-hearted person.
Let’s see the astrological combination in this horoscope
- 9th lord Moon placed in the 10th house with 10th lord it also creates good Rajyoga.
- 2nd and 5th lord Jupiter occupies Lagna and conjunction with 6th lord Mars. 2nd house represents wealth and speech, 5th house indicates higher education, philosophy and religious studies so he earns wealth through teaching job in college. He was a world-renowned teacher of philosophy.
- Mercury is exalted, placed in the 11th house with Venus. Mercury is the constellation of Sun and sun is the lord of 10th house and placed in the 10th house.
- If Sun presents in the 10th house as 10th lord so he was a government college teacher after that he became first vice president of India.
From Moon Lagna
- Jupiter is 5th lord and placed in the 4rth house and aspect to 10th house.
- 6th lord Saturn occupies 9th house and aspect 2nd house and 2nd lord and 10th lord this combination is also confirm teaching profession.
- 4rth lord Mars placed in the 4rth house with 5th lord Jupiter and aspect to 10th house (house of Career)
- From D9 chart Jupiter placed in the 10th house and aspect 10th lord Mercury.
Navamsha Chart ( D9)
- In D9 chart 2nd lord, Saturn and 10th lord Mercury placed in the 2nd house.
- If 5th lord and 6th lord aspect each other from 3rd and 9th house.
- Panch Mahapurush Yoga
Another common chart of a school teacher
Date of Birth: 26/5/1978, TOB:- 16:45:36, POB:- Patna, Bihar
He is a science teacher in the government school. He is a very laborious and knowledgeable teacher. He always tries to teach the student by a new method. Astrological combination for Job
Let’s see the teaching combination in this chart.
- 2nd lord Mars is placed in the 10th house and aspect to lagna, 4rth and 5th house also aspect to 10th lord Moon.
- 10th lord Moon occupies 4rth house and aspect 10th house.
- 5th lord Saturn in the 11th house and aspect to 5th house.
- 6th lord Jupiter placed in the 9th house with Lagna lord venus and aspect Lagna, and 5th house.
- 11th lord Sun aspect 2nd house (house of wealth) so he earning wealth from the government .
- There is no any Rajyoga in this birth chart so he joins teaching job in school not in college.
From Moon Lagna.
- The 10th lord Venus occupies 6th house with Jupiter.
- Jupiter in the 6th house, conjunction with 5th and 10th lord and aspect 10th, and 2nd house so 2nd,5, 6th and 10th houses and its lord are it is clear that all are connected with each other.
- 6th and 9th lord Mercury placed in the 4rth house aspect to 10th house.
- Mars is a 4rth lord placed in the 7th house and aspect to 10th house.
D9 Chart ( Navamsha)
- 10th lord of D9 with 5th lord Moon aspect to 4rth house and it lord Mercury and 6th house.
- 9th lord Mars and 10th lord Jupiter conjunction in 12th house and 4rth, 6th and fourth lord Mercury. 6th lord Sun in the 2nd house and aspect to fourth lord Mercury.
- Posted on May 30, 2019
- Category : Astrology information, AstroTalk, learn astrology
Vedic Astrology- It is Hindu/Indian astrology and is called Vedic astrology since it is originated from the “Vedas”. It is the study of planets, moon, sun, stars according to one’s horoscope. With the belief that their movements have an impact on our body and surroundings.
It includes 12 zodiac signs i.e., Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces. Along with that, there are five elements in nature. Earth (Bhumi), water (Jala), fire (Agni), air (Vaayu) and sky (Aakash) as mentioned in the Vedas.
The astrologers keep these elements into consideration while checking a person’s horoscope.
Meaning Of Houses In Vedic Astrology
Houses in Vedic Astrology defines and divides the exact areas of a person’s life depending on his horoscope which is found out on the basis of a person’ accurate time and location and date of birth. Different houses govern different areas of life which you will find out about further in the next section.
Houses In Vedic Astrology
In astrology, the 12 houses just like 12 zodiac signs create the foundation for one’s life. Together they form a 360° angle as the whole birth chart has 12 equal sections comprising each house.
However, they’re not the same as the zodiacal wheel. All these houses links with a different sign. Each one represents a specific component of your life.
First House, also known as ‘Lagna’ or ‘Ascendant’. It’s the house of self since it represents you and the way you look. Basically, your physical personality which includes physical appearance, temperament, nature, body frame, childhood, health, ego and their sense to self.
It affects your life choices, sense of knowing your strengths, weaknesses. Along with your likes, dislikes and the way you might wish others to perceive through your opinions, attitude and viewpoints.
The mains parts depicted by the 1st house are the head and the face. It includes complexion, forehead, hair, brain, etc. As per the Vedic horoscope, if your 1st house is weak, you may face problems like headache, acne, scars, etc. This house corresponds with Aries energy.
The 2nd house in Vedic astrology is referred to as the house of possessions. It signifies Dhana or Income which includes the finances, the belongings that you own, possessions like car, furniture, investments etc. Using your possessions including your non-material things to the fullest also falls under the 2nd house’s realm. This house matches with Taurus.
An expert Vedic astrologer will tell you how the 2nd house rules body organs like tongue, teeth, eyes, mouth, nose and more. Also, the second house does not only limits the material holdings. It also comprises intangible things like one’s voice. For example, if a feminine planet like Venus sits in the second house of a person’s Kundali, his/her voice would be very appealing and melodious.
Priyanka Chopra would be a great example of that. Our expert astrologers have checked her horoscope and found out that Mercury is there in its own house and is sitting with Venus which is the lord of Ascendant making her a great singer.
The Third house relates to Gemini. It governs the mental inclination of a person and their ability to memorize. This house also relates to journeys, brothers, sisters, neighbours, interests, habits, mental intelligence and communication.
The 3rd house in Vedic astrology rules over different modes of communication, such as media, television, telephone, radio, writing, editing, etc. All sorts of professions related to communication are included in this dominion.
The body parts third house rules include legs, hands, arms, shoulders, collar bones, lungs, and nervous system. Imbalances in the nervous system, problems of the respiratory canal, shoulder pain, fracture in the collar bone and impartial deafness. Problems like these mainly arise out of a weak third house in your natal chart.
The fourth house in Vedic astrology relates to Cancer. It rules your houses as well as your roots, land, real estate matters, vehicles and your relation with your mother. This house is also called Bandhu Bhava in Vedic astrology as it is quite associated with the domestic happiness of a person.
The body organs governed by the fourth house are the stomach breasts and digestive organs. And it may result in coronary problems, lung disorder, and physical ailment in breasts, chests and so on if the 4th house is weak in your horoscope.
The fifth house in the Vedic horoscope, also known as Putra Bhava is the house of creativity, playfulness, joy, pleasure, and romance. It signifies your mental intelligence, your capability to create and innovate. The fifth house corresponds to Leo’s energy, the fifth sign in the Zodiac cycle. Since Jupiter signifies this house, which also relates to fortune, good luck, learning, and optimism.
Also Read: Effects of Mars in different houses
The body parts that the fifth house rules over include the Heart, upper and middle back, stomach, pancreas, and spine. If the fifth house is weak in your horoscope, it may cause heart problems, spinal cord disorders, acidity, diarrhoea, stone in the gall bladder, etc.
Plus if the house is oppressed by an air sign like Gemini or Aquarius, it may lead to mental illness or irrationality.
This house corresponds mainly to your health, wellness, and your daily life routine. Surely the body you’re born with comes under the first house but the choices that you make on a daily basis, that affects your body are found in the 6th house in Vedic astrology.
6th House is also known as Ari Bhava. Ari means ‘Enemy’ and hence this house also relates to debts, obstacles, enemies, and difficulties. However, a person having Rahu sat in the 6th house in his birth chart is nearly impossible to defeat. It corresponds with Libra Energy.
This house rules the body parts like waist, lower abdomen, kidney, navel, small intestine, the upper part of the large intestine, appendix, etc. A weak 6th house may cause sicknesses like constipation, appendicitis, hernia and even psychiatric problems.
The 7th house in vedic astrology (descendent) sits directly across from the first house (Ascendant). This house is also known as Yuvati Bhava. It’s the house of your spouse/partner. It is also the house of all kinds of partnerships including business partnership and also deals with the darker side of your relationships, the partnerships you form. Planets moving through the Seventh House help you close deals, securing the bonds by signing contracts and making things official.
As this house is ruled by the Libra sign, the planet Venus is the natural significator of this house that also signifies love, romance, and sexuality.
It governs various body parts including Kidneys, ovaries and the lower half of the back.
Also Read: Comparison of Significance of the Seventh and Eighth Houses
8th house in Vedic astrology, also known as Randhra Bhava, rules over death, longevity and sudden events like Lottery. It is also related to wealth. Sudden losses, gains, the share of properties fall under the 8th house realm. If Saturn is sitting in the 8th house of one’s birth chart, the chances are that the person will inherit paternal property.
This house is also the house of mysteries and transformations. It can bring depression, chronic illness, miseries, lack of mental peace, imprisonment etc to the person affected. However, on a positive note, our Vedic astrologer claim that the native of the 8th house is ought to have strong intuitive skills and such people can also master the fields of psychology, astrology, mathematics, and paranormal activities. Several various body parts governed by this sign include pelvic bones and external sexual organs.
May 23 Birthday Horoscope If you were born on May 23, your zodiac sign is Gemini. People born on this day are witty and strong in eloquence. The ruling planet on this day is Mercury, which gives these people increased energy and foresight. May 23 zodiac sign 2020.
Truth, principles, dreams, and intuitions all define the ninth house. Since this house is also known as Dharma Bhava in Vedic astrology, it deals with your religious instincts, immigration, good karma, dharma, ethics, higher learnings, one’s inclination towards good deeds and charity. The 9th house corresponds with Sagittarius energy which is signified by Jupiter that makes this house the house of luck, fortune, and favors.
The various parts of the body under control of this house are thighs, thigh bones, bone marrow, left leg, and arterial system.
if you have a strong 9th house in your birth charts, there are high chances of travel, higher learning, and foreign settlement.
12 House In Vedic Astrology
10th house, also known as Karma Bhava, deals with the kind of work you do, the profession you are in, your prestige, your reputation, etc. your area of occupation is defined by the planetary positions in this house. this house corresponds with the Capricorn energy and ruled by Saturn. if Saturn is in harmony with other planets in your natal chart, this planet can become the most powerful ally.
Different body parts ruled by this house are knees, kneecaps, bones, and joints. A weakness of the 10th house in Vedic astrology may cause health-related problems like broken knees, inflammation of joints, weakness in the body and skin allergies, etc.
Labha Bhava in Vedic astrology is the house of prosperity. ‘Labha’ means gains. It’s a strong indicator of wealth and income, gain in name, fame, and money, and also plays a role in determining what brings you profits. 11th House in Vedic astrology governs your social circle, your friends, acquaintances, your well-wishers and your relation with your elder brother.
11th House in Vedic astrology relates to Aquarius and Sun is the natural significator of this House. Body parts that this house governs include ankle, right leg, shin bone, left ear, and left arm. A native with weak 11th house in their native chart may have to face problems of low productivity of blood, pain in legs, fracture in the lower part of the body, etc.
Being the last house, the 12th house in Vedic astrology represents the ending of your life cycle and the beginning of your spiritual journeys. it is also called the house of unconscious, self- undoing, and imprisonment. A weak 12th house may give the native detachment from people like separation from their partner, parents, friends, and neighbors.
The detachment can also be in the form of death. Mostly it governs the intangible things. Things like intuitions, dreams, secrets, and emotions because this house corresponds with Pisces energy and is ruled by Neptune planet.
The twelfth house takes care of the body organs like the left eye, feet, and lymphatic system.
Also Read: Ranking Zodiac Signs Based On How Horny They Usually Are
Each planet has a different effect on your natal chart depending on what house they reside in, Click here to read about the role of each planet in our day-to-day life. if you wish to know your planetary positions and its effect on your chart, you can use our Free Kundali generator.
To consult with the best vedic astrologer connect with on Instagram.
Vedic Astrology House Lords
95,760 total views
Vedic Astrology House Of Knowledge Pdf
Tags: #astrologers, #vedicastrology, 12housesofastrology, astrologer, Astrological Chart Reading, astrology information for studies, importance of astrology in studies, Learn Astrology