Vatsayana in Kamasutra, mentions the matching of ‘Yoni’ through matching horoscopes of two individuals, as a main factor that makes two people sexually compatible. It was used widely in ancient times especially to find the right ‘mistresses’ and ‘masters’, and yes marriages.
Simply put the “Yoni” shows specific soul tendencies for emotional and physical involvement within sexual relationships, personified as 14 different kinds of animals. Literally, Yoni means sexual organs. In Vedic Astrology sexual compatibility is checked for the purpose of joining the inner Shiva and Shakti within both individuals so this balanced energy may allow Mother Kundalini to rise up the central channel and dance in divine union with Lord Shiva.
Vedic Astrology Dog Yoni Compatibility Relationship
When matchmaking a horoscope for marital purposes, Yoni is treated as an important factor which can make or break a marriage. Of the 36 points for maximum compatibility, 4 points belong to Yoni. Similar ‘yoni’ of partners fetches 4 points and indicates excellent compatibility in this aspect of life. Friendly yoni scores 3 points and indicates above average compatibility. Neutral yoni gets 2 points and indicates average compatibility. Inimical yoni obtains 1 point and indicates below average compatibility, and greatly inimical yoni finds 0 point and indicates lack of sexually related happiness. All 4 points, in this calculation indicates satisfaction level coming from partner in sex performance on appeasing the biological need.
This compatibility is assessed on the basis of animal characteristics determined on the basis of Nakshatras or active constellations. Every Nakshatra is represented by an animal that has either masculine energy or feminine energy. Masculine energy is more active and dynamic, while the feminine energy is the passive or receptive. Ideal sexual compatibility is between the male and female of the same species. For example, Ashwa (Horse) Male and Ashwa (Horse) Female are sexually compatible. That is, if one of partner’s birth star is Ashwini and other’s is Shatbhisha, both would be understood as sexually compatible.
Do note however that, for a complete relationship compatibility there are other 32 points to score.
As per Vedic astrology, there are 36 gunas which are matched to check the compatibility of the two people. However, there are other factors as well to be looked into by astrologers. At the time of horoscope matching for marriage, astrologers would analyze the birth charts of the boy and girl and based on the Dasha periods and gunas, provide.
There are fourteen Yonis in 27 Nakshatras. These 14 Yonis mean, 14 types of sexual organs that denote your personality and nature thus, deciding your compatibility. It is one of the most important matchmaking aspects in the Yoni koota having 4 points against it. Oct 26, 2019 Now a bit of astrology. As you know Vedic/Indian astrology gives importance to the lunar mansions, Nakshatras. These 27 Nakshatra have an animal associated with them. There are 14 such animals called as the yoni of these Nakshatra. Yoni is commonly understood as reproductive organs. May 19, 2011 Literally, Yoni means sexual organs. In Vedic Astrology sexual compatibility is checked for the purpose of joining the inner Shiva and Shakti within both individuals so this balanced energy may allow Mother Kundalini to rise up the central channel and dance in divine union with Lord Shiva. Yoni have a special significance in Vedic astrology. They are classified on the basis of 28 Nakshatras. Maharishi Atri believed that Yoni of Nakshatra of a bride and groom should be same for a successful married life. A couple with same Yoni possess same qualities which reduces the chances of conflicts and disharmony in a relationship.
The yoni a person belongs to, can even describe the size and shape of your genitalia. The most compatible combination is a penis and a vagina of the same animal. Animals of the same type (both predators or both ruminants, etc.) are also compatible. There are certain combinations like cow & tiger or monkey & sheep – (imagine that) that are especially incompatible. Interestingly, two vaginas are considered more compatible than two penises. The point to be noted is that Men and women both can be born under either of the male or female constellations.
The soul species is most sexually compatible in its own kind. The penis must fit the vagina in every which way. In size, in girth, in depth, in texture and in stimulation, stamina, adventurous streaks, fantasies, fetishes and in receptivity; As perfectly as it can. And apparently a horoscope can calculate it all. Incompatibility as an example, could for one, that the penis is too big for the vagina, or the vagina is too deep for the penis.
The astrological studies also state that if the woman has a male yoni by virtue of being born in a certain constellation (male or female constellation), she will be the aggressor or ravisher in the relationship. Their sex roles will be reversed and she might be the proverbial woman on top. The man might be meek and will not be the initiator in the sex act. This could lead to dull or frigid responses from the woman or vice versa. The yoking of dissimilar yonis is a sure shot way to perpetuate affairs because the yonis obviously seek out their own right fits. The yoni of the tiger will not fit with that of the horse or the bull man will find the cat yoni strange and will be out seeking his own pleasure most times.
The animals are connected to their characteristics in the wild. The animal signs represent the intuitive nature of humans. If you are seeking sexual happiness, astrological systems insist on one choosing a partner who is your animal counterpart. Animals that are inimical in the animal kingdom will not have a good sexual compatibility. It is also important to remember, sexual compatibility does not necessary suggest that you are in harmony in other areas of relationships too.
*The Mongoose has no ideal sexual partner. This is a point where the soul realizes that their spiritual journey needs to be completed alone. The mongoose always has to compromise on their sexual happiness. There are partners who will fulfill their sexual needs but never totally satisfy.
The sexual relationships of the following pairs are termed non-compatible.
1. Cat and Rat
2. Cow and Tiger
3. Serpent and Mongoose
4. Horse and Buffalo
6. Dog and Cat/Hare
6. Monkey and Sheep
7. Tiger and Mongoose
8. Tiger and Horse
9. Bull and Cat
Qualities of Animal Yoni:
It has been mentioned in scriptures of mythology that there are 84 lakh Yonis or creatures in the whole Universe. Humans are the middle Yoni among all kinds of Yonis. According to Astrology even if we take birth in Manushya Yoni the birth-Nakshatra who holds our instinctive qualities will always have an influence of on us.
Buffalo/Bull/Ox – strength, patience, overrunning.
Cat/Hare – cleanliness, finicky, detached, indifferent, fear, comfort
Cow/Camel- Utility, overrunning.
Dog/Wolf- loyalty, friendship, slinking, holing up.
Elephant – understanding, immobility.
Horse – power, panic.
Lion – pride, leadership, respect.
Monkey – playfulness, lack of seriousness.
Mongoose – viciousness, speed.
Rat – trickiness or treachery.
Sheep/Goat – gentleness, retreat, bareness.
Snake – Transmutation, hibernation, sneakiness.
Tiger – aggression, ruthlessness.
Size of Sex Organs
Man has been divided into three types according to the size of Penis
1. Cat/Hare- man has shortest male organs upto 4″ in length.
2. Buffalo/Ox/Bull man has medium male organ upto 6″ in length. Nakshatras vedic astrology pdf.
3. Horse man has longest male organs upto 8″ in length.
Vedic Astrology Dog Yoni Compatibility Sign
Circumference of the Penis is according to the length but it may not be proportional.
Female has been divided into three types according to the depth of vagina.
1. Deer woman has shortest vaginal passage – 4″ long.
2. Hare/Cat women has medium vaginal passage – 6″ long.
3. Elephant woman has longest vaginal passage – 8″long.
Circumference is in proportion to vaginal length but can be stretched to a longer size.
Vedic Astrology Dog Yoni Compatibility Chart
It is up to everyone of course to dismiss or accept ancient wisdom if your sex life is not rocking, or has never rocked. Maybe just move on to a different lover and see if its a more befitting yoni?
Vedic Astrology Dog Yoni Compatibility Free
1) ASHVA YONI / HORSE YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Ashwini or Satabisha has this yoni. A person born in this yoni, is independent, full of qualities, has expertise in playing musical instruments and is a devotee.
2) GAJA YONI / ELEPHANT YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Revati or Bharni has this yoni. A person born in this class, is honored by the authority, is powerful, a sensualist and an enthusiast.
3) CHAGA YONI / GOAT / SHEEP YONI : Person whose birth Nakshtra is Kritika or Pushya has this yoni A person born in this class, is a flirt, an enthusiast, expert in conversational skill but has a short life.
4) SARPA YONI / SNAKE YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Rohini or Mrigsira has this yoni. A person born in this class is angry, cruel, unfaithful and misappropriates others' wealth.
5) SHAWAN YONI / DOG YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Mool or Ardra has this yoni. A person born in this class, is enthusiastic, a rebel of his caste, a devotee of his parents.
6) MAARJAAT YONI / CAT YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Ashlesha or Punarvasu has this yoni. A person born in this class, is efficient in his occupation, loves sweetmeats and is unkind.
7) MESHA YONI / RAM YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Uttraphalguni has this yoni .A person born in this class, is valiant, loves battle, wealthy and benevolent.
8) MUSHAKA YONI / RAT YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Purvaphalguni or Magha has this yoni. A person born in this class is intelligent, wealthy, always ready to do his work, and a skeptic.
9) SIMHA YONI / LION YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Dhanishta or Poorvabhadrapad has this yoni. A person born in this class is religious, virtuous, practical, full of qualities and the best person in his family.
10) MAHEESHA YONI / BUFFALO YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Hasta or Swati has this yoni. A person born in this class is a fighter and warrior, lusty, has many children, religious and has excessive wind element in his body.
11) VYAGHRA YONI / TGER YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Chitra or Vishakha has this yoni. A person born in this class is of independent nature, efficient in accumulating wealth, receptor of virtuous preaching and full of self praise.
12) MRIGA YONI / DEER YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Anuradha or Jyehsta has this yoni. A person born in this class, is of independent nature, earns his livelihood with excellent means, always speaks truth, has love and affection towards his dependents and is brave.
13) VAANAR YONI / MONKEY YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Poorvashadha or Sravana has this yoni. A person born in this class is of restless nature, loves sweetmeats, quarrelsome, lusty and has good, obedient children.
14) NAKULA YONI / MOONGOSE YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Uttrashadha has this yoni. A person born in this class is benevolent, wealthy of high order, obeys his parents.
15) COW YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Uttrabhadrapada has this yoni.
SIGNIFICANCE OF YONI IN MARRIAGE :
It is is very important to match Yoni of girl & boy prior to their marriage as Yoni indicates sexual compatibility . Same Yoni gets 4 points , friendly Yoni gets 3 points , neutral Yoni gets 2 points & malefic Yoni gets 1 point