RAJA YOGAS in Vedic Astrology. RAJA YOGAS in Vedic Astrology: 1.The native becomes a widely renowned king if at birth he has three or more planets in their signs of exaltation or in their own signs posited in a kendra.Even one born in an ordinary family becomes a ruler of the earth possessing bands of elephants and horses, if five or more planets be posited in a kendra in their signs. Variyan Yoga is one among the 27 yogas in Hindu astrology. It is calculated by the degrees of moon and sun starting from Ashwini Nakshatra. Variyan, or Vareeyan, is a very good yog. The lord of this Yoga is Kuber – treasurer of Devas. Siddha Yoga: Astrology says that people born in this yoga have a fetish for performing tantra-mantra. They worship the related god for this purpose. They have an attractive and an intelligent spouse and will also have enough wealth to live a comfortable life. Sadhya Yoga: This yoga makes the character of the native determined.
- Variyan Yoga In Vedic Astrology Pdf
- Variyan Yoga In Vedic Astrology In Telugu
- Variyan Yoga In Vedic Astrology In Tamil
When the Sun and the Moon together have traversed for eight hundred minutes (800′). a ‘yoga‘ elapses. In other words. we can say that ‘yoga’ is actually a measurement of combined traversing of the Sun and the Moon.
The word ‘Yoga’ literally means ‘addition’. Here also this word signiﬁes the addition (combination) of distance traversed by the Sun and the Moon. There are 27 ‘Yogas‘ in all. When the Sun and the Moon have traversed for 800 minutes from ‘Ashvini’ constellation, a ‘yoga’ ends. In this way, after traversing for 21600 minutes from ‘Ashvini’ constellation, 27 ‘Yogas’ pass. This minute-based traversing for 360° (through 12 signs) by the Sun and the Moon is divided into 27 parts known as ‘Yogas’. A ‘Yoga’ is not a group of stars like a constellation, but a divided measurement of a ﬁxed distance travelling by the Sun and the Moon.
Names of Yogas
(1) Vishkambha (2) Preeti (3) Ayushman (4) Saubhagya (5) Shobhan (6) Atiganda (7) Sukarma (8) Dhriti (9) Shoola (10) Ganda (1 1) Vriddhi (12) Dhruva (13) Vyaghata (14) Harshana (15) Vajra (16) Siddhi (17) Vyatipata (18) Variyan (19) Parigha (20) Shiva (21) Siddha (22) Sadhya (23) Shubha (24) Shukla (25) Brahma (26) Aindra (27) Vaidhriti.
Lords of Yogas
- Variyan Yoga: One born in Variyan Yoga will be entitled to much honour, be wealthy, interested in his undertakings, will cause happiness to others and be boastful. Parigha Yoga: One born in Parigha Yoga will be in teaching profession, of bad conduct, miserly; adventurous, fickle minded, and endowed with lust, honour and kindness.
- THE HINDU VEDIC ASTROLOGY MANUAL INDIA PremaSagar Publications C/o A-215, Lajpat Nagar-1 New Delhi-110024, INDIA Ph.: +089 USA Astro Dynasty PRI.
The following are the lords of ‘Yogas‘ respectively : (1) Yama (2) Vishnu (3) Chandrama (4) Brahma (5) Brihaspati (6) Chandrama (7) Indra (8) Jala (9) Sarpa (10) Agni (11) Surya (12) Bhumi (13) Vayu (14) Bhaga (15) Varuna (16) Ganesha (17) Rudra (18) Kubera (19) Mittra (20) Kartikeya (21) Savitri (22) Lakshmi (23) Parvati (24) Ashvinikumara (25) Pitara (26) Diti (27) Diti
Bollywood News - Catch on to latest Bollywood news and celebrity gossip with latest scandal`s, parties and celebrity relationship news. Also, catch on to exclusive interviews of Bollywood actors. Nora Fatehi, Shamita Shetty, Taapsee Pannu, Rajkummar Rao clicked in Mumbai. Nora Fatehi, Shamita Shetty, Taapsee Pannu, Rajkummar Rao, Farah Khan, Arbaaz Khan were clicked by the shutterbugs in. Mid day horoscope.
The Panchanga is a combination of five factors that show time namely Vaara (day of the week), Nakshatra, Tithi, Karana, and Nithyayoga.
The time from one sunrise to the other is called Vaara.
There are 7 weekdays:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Aswini, Bharani, Krittika, Rohini, Mrigasira, Ardra, Punarvasu, Pushyami, Ashlesha, Makha, Purvaphalguni, Utaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Vishakha, Anuradha, Jyeshta, Moola, Purvashada, Uttarashada, Shravana, Dhanishta, Satabhisha, Purvabhadra, Uttarabhadra, Revati
Tithi is the value when the longitude of Sun is deducted from the longitude of Moon. Nithyayogam is the value of addition of these two longitudes. There are 15 Tithis, namely Pradhama, Dwitheeya, Thritheeya, Chathurthi, Panchami, Shashthi, Saptami, Ashtami, Navami, Dasami, Ekadasi, Dwadasi, Thrayodasi, Chaturdasi, Pournami/Amavasya.
Get More Free Astrology Lessons
Karanam is half of Tithi. There are 28 Tithis from Shukla Pradhama Uttarashada to Krishna Chathurdasi Purvashada. So there are 56 Karanams.
1) Lion (Bava), 2) Tiger (Balava), 3) Pig (Koulava), 4) Ass (Taitila), 5) Elephant (Gara), 6) Cow (Vanija), 7) Vishti (Bhadra).
These 7 Charakaranas are repeated 8 times.
The four Karanas including Shukla Pradhama’s Purvashada, Krishna Chathurdasi’s Uttarashada and the two parts of Amavasi are permanent karanas. These come only once. They are 1) Bird (Sakuna) 2) Four-legged animal (Chatushpada) 3) Snake (Naga) 4) Worm (Kimstugna).
Variyan Yoga In Vedic Astrology Pdf
1) Vishkambha, 2) Preethi, 3) Ayushman, 4) Soubhagya, 5) Shobhana, 6) Athiganda, 7) Sukarma, 8) Dhrithi, 9) Soolam, 10) Ganda, 11) Vridhi, 12) Dhruva, 13) Vyaghatha, 14) Harshana, 15) Vajra, 16) Siddhi, 17) Vyathipatha, 18) Variyan, 19) Parigha, 20) Shiva, 21) Siddha, 22) Sadhya, 23) Subhra, 24) Braahma, 25) Mahendra, 26) Vaidhruthi, 27) Shubha
Variyan Yoga In Vedic Astrology In Telugu
Their length, as the length of the stars, is 13 degree 20 minutes. Nithyayoga is the sum of the longitudes of Sun and Moon.
Variyan Yoga In Vedic Astrology In Tamil
Previous: What is a Zodiac / Rashi?