Now in Vedic astrology to get the timing for love or marriage.we first looks at the fifth house deals with love and flirtations. Also the 7th house is looked for timing of longer term relationships like marriage. Once again the fourth house deals with family and over all comfort in the relationships. So also when there is a Synergy between the 5th house and 7th house love converts to marriage. So that marriage. Career and Wealth Vedic Astrology Report. What one dose for a living is so important that it actually defines who one is. It also determines our self-worth. It is rare to meet an individual who is perfectly happy in his present vocation. If we are not happy in our present job the work become a labor.
How to look for wealth in astrology? What are the planetary combinations for wealth in your horoscope? Let’s find out.
We have already written a post detailing about the planetary combinations for money in the horoscope. In this article, we will look at certain Yogas which can bring immense wealth to the native.
Most people who come to the astrologer have one or more of the following three problems. Health problems, money issues and/or relationship problems. One or more of these three is the cause of worry, for us humans, in this materialistic world.
Below are some unique planetary combinations and house significations that indicate wealth in astrology. Vedic astrology. So if you are interested in knowing about your future fortunes please read on.
Wealth in Astrology: Planetary Combinations as Mentioned in the Ancient Classical Texts of Vedic Astrology
These wealth causing combinations in astrology are popularly called as ‘Dhana Yogas’ or ‘Raja Yogas’. Dhana means wealth and ‘Raja’ means King. It is believed that by having these Yogas one can have immense wealth equal to a king.
However, the mere presence of these Yogas isn’t sufficient to bring you wealth and prosperity. We also need to look for the planetary strengths, aspects, conjunctions, the strength of the ascendant and most importantly, the stellar significances in the horoscope.
Yogas and Significations for Wealth in Astrology
- The most important house to consider when assessing wealth in astrology is the 2nd house of the birth chart.
- The second house of the birth chart indicates wealth, family, and speech. So if a person has to enjoy wealth in his/her life, having a strong 2nd house is very important. Similarly, the lord of the second house should be well placed in the horoscope without any negative influences.
- Benefic planets posited in the second house are a good indication of wealth, provided the lord of the 2nd house is well placed.
- The lord of the 2nd house placed in the Trines or quadrants along with the lord of the 4th and 11th house indicates great fortune.
- 11th house lord in the 2nd house, 2nd house lord in the 11th house or both the house lords conjunct in a good house indicates great money and riches in life.
- When the lord of the second house and eleventh house get related with the lords of the 1st, and/or 5th and/or 9th a great ‘Dhana Yoga’ is formed.
- The lord of the second house conjunct with the ‘benefic planets’ or when it gets a strong benefic aspect or when it is hemmed between benefics, shows great wealth in astrology.
- The lord of the ascendant placed strongly in the birth chart with beneficial aspects and conjunctions shows a life enriched with good health, wealth, and happiness.
- The major significator planets of wealth are Venus and Jupiter. If they are placed well in the horoscope and have good relationships with the second house and its lord, it shows good fortunes.
- Lagna lord in the second house gives wealth during his periods or sub-periods.
- Lakshmi Yoga is formed when the lord of the 2nd house is powerful and the lord of the 9th house is either in its own house or exalted, identical with a quadrant or trine without any malefic influences.
- In the case of a man born during the daytime if the Sun, the Moon, and the Lagna are in odd signs, and in the case of a woman born during the night time if the Sun, the Moon, and the Lagna are in even signs, Mahabhagya Yoga is caused.
- When Jupiter and Moon are in mutual quadrants in a birth chart, Gaja Kesari Yoga is caused. What it means is that Jupiter or Moon should be in the 1st,4th,7th or the 10th house from one another.
- Lord of the 2nd and 9th house in a Kendra or quadrant indicates wealth.
- Benefics in 3rd,6th,10th or 11th houses when counted from the Moon sign, make one rich.
- The conjunction of Moon and Mars produces wealth.
Indications for Wealth according to the Stellar Technique of Prediction (Popularly known as Nadi System & KP system)
According to this system, it is not a single house, but a combination or group of houses that give the result in life. So for considering wealth and fortune in a person’s life, we have to look at the significator of 2nd,6th,10th, and 11th houses and look for the periods when they operate together.
- Planets posited in the constellation of the occupants in the houses of 2,6,10 or 11 are the strongest significators that can bestow wealth to a person.
- Planets in the Sub of the planets that signify 2,6, or 11 can give immense riches provided they have no malefic relationships or aspects.
- If malefic planet aspects the significator of the 2,6 or 11th houses, it will cause loss of wealth.
- The planets in the constellations of the house lords of the 2nd, 6th, and 11th can give wealth in their mixed periods.
Please remember that the combinations for wealth given above are for informational purposes only. Don’t start giving verdicts based on these points alone. There are many more secrets hidden in Vedic astrology which play major roles in deciding a perosn’s wealth and destiny as a whole, than the few combinations given above.
The fate and fortune does not support all. There are few luckiest people who get everything effortlessly. Such people get blessed with sudden wealth, gains and unexpected prosperity. On the other hand, there are plethoras of people who have been moving pillar to post to get wealth and prosperity in vain.
You might have a life of a hard nut to crack. You are quite in the dark what to do in the future since your current financial status is bleak. But, our experience says sometimes miracles do happen in life. All the sorrows and trials get buried.
In this article, I would like explain if you are fated to get sudden wealth, gains, and unexpected prosperity in life.
What is sudden gain of wealth, hidden treasure, gains and prosperity in astrology?
Most of the people try their best to get wealth all of sudden. However, it remains a distant dream for many if there is no divine blessing.
The unexpected wealth and prosperity can be different kinds. Sudden wealth can be a blessing in the form of gifts, awards, rewards, wills, legacy, lottery, gambling, stocks, scholarship, hidden treasures, underground wealth like gold and gems, speculation, speculation and sudden wealth from abandoned places etc.
Are you lucky and have planetary support for unexpected and sudden wealth
Free Vedic Astrology Report
Although, it looks like I am telling you a cooked up story, it is seen the people have unexpected wealth, prosperity, social status and gains.
Free Vedic Astrology Predictions Life
The former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi got sudden power, position and authority due to the assassination of the India Gandhi.
No one can deny the sudden premiership of P V Narsinghrao, H D Devgowda and Manmohan Singh.
Aradhya Bachchan is fated to get blessed with wealth and prosperity as well as celebrity status.
Timing Of Wealth Vedic Astrology Characteristics
Many people have become crorepati due to the popular television program ‘Koun Banega Karodpati” hosted by legend Amitabh Bachchan.
Free Vedic Astrology Chart Reading
I travelled many countries when I was having only Rs1.25 Paisa in my pocket.
All these events do indicate unexpected happens.
Here I am going to explain all about sudden wealth and the planetary combination in your birth chart.
The hidden treasure, undergrounded wealth, legacy, wills and wealth that is not in your imagination come due to the position of the 8th lord in the chart.
Vedic Astrology Calculator
The affluence, luxury, bling cars, palatial building, expensive gems and jewels is predestined with the human fate. This can come effortlessly only to the highly luckiest people in the world. For this 9th lord and its position play an important role in the Kundli.
Gaining wealth, prosperity and money all of a sudden depends upon the planetary position and its strength.
You should pay close attention on the 2nd house that denotes wealth, 5th house that denotes Karma of previous birth, 8th house that denotes hidden treasure, 9th house that denotes fate and fortune and 11th house that denotes income.
There are numerous planetary combinations in the Vedic astrology that brings wealth, money and prosperity all of a sudden. I am going to set some of the examples here.
- If the lord of the 5th house interchange mutually with 8th lord, then the native will get hidden treasure,
- If the lord the ascendant is posited in the 2nd house and the 2nd lord is posited in the ascendant then the native will get wealth accidentally.
- When the lord the 2nd house is posited in the 11th house and the ascendant lord is posited in the 2nd house, then the native will get wealth and money all on a sudden.
- The conjunction of the Moon and Mars in the 11th house, the planet Mercury is in the 5th house, and then the native will get money that is not in the imagination.
- If the planet Venus is posited in the 8th house, Moon and Mars remain in any house in the birth chart, then the horoscope will get unexpected wealth.
- If the planet Jupiter becomes the lord of the 9th house (house of the fortune) and gets posited in the 8th house, then the native gets sudden wealth.
- When the lord of the 2nd house and 5th house remains in conjunction, aspects each other and exchange the house, the native is likely to get wealth through lottery.
- If the lord of the 2nd house, 5th house, 9th house and 11th house makes any kinds of relation such as aspect, conjunction and exchange, then the person will get wealth suddenly.
- When Rahu and Ketu remains in the 5th house, 9th house and 11th house, it brings sudden wealth through lottery
- The mutual planetary exchange between the 6th and 8th house, 8th and 9th house, 11th and 12th house brings accidental wealth.
- If the lord of the 2nd house gets posited in the 8th house, then the native is likely to get hidden treasure and underground wealth.
- One gets ancestral property if the lord of the ascendant and 2nd house gets connected.
- The relation between the lord of the Lagna and 4th house brings wealth due to mother.
- If the ascendant lord is an auspicious planet and is posited in the 2nd house, then the native is likely to get wealth from treasury or reservoir.
- When the lord of the 11th house get posited in the 8th house, the native gets wealth out of the blue.
- If the planet Jupiter remains in the Cancer and Sagittarius, the planet Moon gets conjunction with the Mars in Capricorn then the native is likely to get money, assets and prosperity without warning.
- If the planet Moon and Mars remain in the 5th house and gets aspect of Venus, then the native is likely to get affluence unexpectedly.
- If the planet Jupiter and Moon remains in the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 11th house, then the horoscope will get wealth that is not in the imagination
- The money, wealth, assets, property, luxury and a kingly life happens due to the previous Karma. Hence, the wealth can come to you by different ways and means. It could come through, parents, siblings, friends, in-laws and spouse etc.