Why Marriage Compatibility ?
Second marriage is indicated if The sub-lord of the 9th cusp is a significator of either of the houses 2 or 9 or 11. On a study done on 100 random charts who had 2 marriages. RULE 1: 74 PERCENT AGREE WITH THIS RULE. RULE 2: 79 PERCENT AGREE WITH THIS RULE. The second house in the birth chart is important to understand the second marriage chances and the relationship with spouse. The 7 th house in the birth chart indicates the love and marriage life of the person. This house is also analyzed well before concluding. Marriage is an important aspect of life and holds a vast significance in our culture and beliefs. Marriage Calculator focuses on providing a broad, predictive compatibility forecast of your marital life, about your spouse, the bond you'll share, highs and lows and much more based on planetary positions. CLICK HERE- http://www.astrologykrs.com.
Marriage is not just a ritual but is the first step towards building a new society. Hinduism is not a religion, it’s a way of life. Ancient rishis and saints were great scholars and astrologers. They have built a science that calculates the influence of planetary motion and energies in the universe on human life based on the time and place of their birth. This is not a subject that evolved in a day. It took several centuries along with an enormous concentration and observation of stars and planets and calculating their motion. Every stage of life is always related to the phases and motion of planets.
Indian marriage system is considered as one of the most influential marriage systems as it not only involves two individuals but also their families. The system believes in harmonizing two individuals for ultimate eternity. The system supports the husband and wife to pursue dharma, Ardha, kama to ultimately attain moksha (emancipation). The most important feature of a Hindu marriage is that it is irreversible.
The traditional marriage system includes strict implementation of guna ponthana and the match was made with an age gap of 5, 7 or 11 years. This not only avoids ego clashes but grahas also move into different rashis with time. Jupiter and Saturn move by five and two rashis respectively and hence have good Kona stithi (planetary angle) making the marriage more compatible.
But the current marriage system involves lesser age gaps 1 or 2 years and hence the improper interactions between rashis affect the relationship for example there would be some phases where husband and wife both are aggressive and some other stages in life when both of them undergo a difficult phase. The specified age gap of 5, 7 or 11 years ensures if one of the partners is aggressive at particular times, the other is calm and peaceful (according to their match of grahas) and many similar instances where both of them balance each other.
Transformation is an essential part of life. A study conducted by us concluded that along with traditional guna ponthana, the western system of marriage compatibility should also be taken into consideration. We also follow western marriage compatibility for deeper analysis. According to us, checking for marriage compatibility is choosing a better option from those available (just like we chose between a blade, knife, and a saw).
First of all for second marriage to happen, the native horoscope should have temporary affliction to 7th house or the longevity of first spouse should be in question. In astrology 7th house represents marriage, 2nd house family life and 12th house.
What is Marriage Compatibility ?
Marriage compatibility is essential for a fruitful, harmonious, and peaceful family. As marriage is a foundation for a better society, it should be strong. And a strong marriage depends on the nature of individuals getting married which depends on their upbringing and their horoscope (called kundali). Hence compatibility of grahas (planets) called Guna ponthana is essential for a fruitful marriage.
It is said that marriages are made in heaven. God makes a person perfect by giving them a life partner who can transform their life. The togetherness of a society depends on the strength of the marriages.
Traditional 36 guna ponthana for a better marriage
Natal Horoscope or Kundli of girl and boy are matched before proceeding towards marriage. There are eight aspects in the birth chart (called koota) which have certain points and in total, they are 36 in number out of which at least an 18-point match is required to proceed further.
- Jaati / Varna: It determines the propensities of individuals marrying. As we know there are four varnas Brahmana, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra. These show the spiritual compatibility of the guy and girl and the effect of their ego on the relationship. A maximum of one point is allotted to this category.
- Vashya: It ascertains the person who dominates the relationship. It calculates mutual interaction/attraction and the equation of marriage.A person comes under any of the five categories
- Nara (Human),
- Vanachara (Wild animals like lion, tiger),
- Chatushpada (Small animals like deer),
- Jalachara (Sea creatures like fish) and
- Keetaka (Insects).
The nature of the persons is determined by the nature of the animal they represent and hence balance in the relationship is calculated. It is allotted a maximum of two points.
- Tara: Tara is the birth star. There are 27 stars starting with Ashwini and ending with Revathi. This indicates the total lifespan of the relationship. It determines the way they both understand and tend to each other. This gives a maximum of three points.
- Yoni: This measures the level of intimacy and mutual love in the relationship. This determines the way the man and wife approach each other after marriage. The bonding and mutual approach in the relationship. This is classified into 14 animals, which are Cow, Dog, Cat, Rat, Horse, Lion, Sheep, Snake, Buffalo, Tiger, Elephant, Deer, Mongoose, Monkey. For example, if one of them is a cat and the other is a dog, it indicates a constant fight between them (Both the animals are enemies). A maximum of four points is given by this category.
- Graha Maitri: This decides the compatibility in the family life i.e., mental compatibility, natural friendship, affection, and bonding in the family. It also indicates the moon’s sign compatibility between the couple. It contributes to a maximum of five points.
- Gana: Gana indicates the temperament and behavior differences in the couple. There are three ganas: Deva (god, indicates satva guna – light, bliss, and goodness), Manava (Human, indicating Rajo guna – passion and motion) and Rakshasa (Demon, indicating Tamo guna – inertia and darkness). This indicates the interpersonal relationship among the couple and their approach to saving and maintaining their relationship. Six points (maximum) are given by the elements of gana.
- Rashi: This is determined by the position of boy’s planets in different houses with respect to the girl’s birth chart. This is a sign of love and emotional attachment in the marriage. Twelve zodiac signs are considered for matchmaking and marriages are approved between the compatible signs. It is also called as Bhakoota and gives a maximum of seven points.
- Nadi: It is related to the physical and mental health and reproduction of the couple. It is said that individuals with similar nadi mustn’t marry as the children may face physical and mental troubles. Three nadis are Aadi Nadi (Vata), Madhya Nadi (Pitta), and Anthya Nadi (Kapha). It is most crucial in matchmaking as it contributes to a maximum of 8 points.
Guna Ponthana is really important in determining the nature and compatibility of marriage. Out of 36 points, the number of points to be attained determine the compatibility of the marriage are
- <18 points – not recommended for marriage (Poor)
- 18 to 24 points – Acceptable match (Average)
- 24 to 32 – Best match (Above average)
- >32 – Excellent match (Ideal) – Very rare
Kuja / Mangala Dosha is not considered in koota or guna ponthana. The match should be made only if both the bride and the groom have an almost equal amount of mangal dosha in their horoscope. A mangalik and a non-mangalik match are not recommended.
There are exceptions in the way Kuja dosha affects marital life. To know more about Kuja Dosha, visit Kuja Dosha page
Marriage compatibility or Kundli matching of the bride and groom would only let them know the obstacles in their marital life. According to me, marriage is a complete package that comes with pros and cons. Accepting everything and facing the world together binds the couple in an inseparable bond. Though marriages are made in heaven, and individuals are responsible to fill the journey of togetherness with bliss.
To determine marriage compatibility, the following details are essential.
- Date, time, and place of birth – In traditional astrology, the calculation changes every 2 minutes. While the difference in birth time (known vs actual) by 4 minutes varies the prediction by a year in case of western astrology.
Vedic Astrology Pdf
- Life events – Considering one or two past life events of a person’s life, a reverse astrological calculation should be done to know the accuracy of birth time if any difference or mismatch astrological rectification for accurate interpretation should be done.
- Marriage time – In jataka, 7th place indicates marriage with 2nd and 11th houses supporting better family and happiness in life. Using both traditional and western techniques for predicting marriage time ensures accuracy. Further, the life in the next five years and pleasure in marriage can be known.
- Love and tradition – The combination of both love and marriage is also predicted by the 5th and 11th houses of planets. Different combinations indicate variations in love life like breakups, inconsistent relationships, etc.
Parameters contributing to a successful marriage
- Attractions – Shukra (Venus) and Kuja (mars) are responsible for the attraction between the partners. For example, Venus in mesha of one partner and mars in midhuna, simha or dhanur, makes ardha-kona or tri-kona between the grahas which leads to attractions in the relationship.
- Exchange of views – Exchange of views indicates both partners understanding with each other. Budha (Mercury) is responsible for understanding and exchange of views. Good planetary aspects with Shani (Saturn), chandra (moon), and Brihaspati (Jupiter) supports the matching of wavelengths.
- Bonding / Supporting each other in critical situations – Solar and lunar planets Ravi (Sun) and chandra (moon) should be in good angle when we compare both horoscopes together which results in matured thoughts and makes partners support each other in crucial situations.
- Family attachments – As marriage is a union of two families, the partners must be compatible with the families of each other. Shani and chandra in girl’s jatakam indicate mother-in-law, Ravi, and Shani indicate father-in-law. These planets indicate the bonding of the girl with her in-laws.
The good angle between Shani (Saturn) of boy and chandra (moon) of girl makes the relationship stronger making an emotional bonding in the family.
- Nullifying each other’s negative qualities: The negative qualities imparted in a person due to the planetary positions in their horoscope can be nullified by the presence of relevant planets at the required positions in the horoscope of the partner.
- If Jupiter and Mars have bad aspects among each other it causes logical thinking failures.
- Bad aspects between Shani, Ravi makes the person bold.
To nullify their negative qualities we have to encounter those aspects from the other partner’s horoscope
- 7th house is related to marriage, comparison by overlapping boy and girl horoscopes together 7th house should not be connected to any malefic, as it will give negative results based on the planet.
- Sun connected to the 7th house results in ego problems.
- Mars connected to the 7th house results in quarrels.
- Saturn connected to the 7th house results in disappointments.
Though the guna ponthana and other aspects match, both should have upcoming 5 years of positive progressive aspects in their chart as per western astrology to ensure happy and stress-free marital life, when the negative aspects in one of the partner’s horoscope are not annihilated by the horoscope of the other, the compatibility is disapproved and the match is not recommended.
Note: Our marriage compatibility tools only check 36 points guna ponthana online and also generates western progression charts of both bride and groom, it will allow scope for an astrologer to analyze all at one place.
In case of any issues (bugs or miscalculations), you can report at our forum
If you are unable to find your birthplace, you can start the discussion mentioning the longitude and latitude details. we will add location into our software
To provide your valuable feedback and design-related suggestions, start a discussion
We’ll take all your feedback to make the software more efficient.
Do you Want to Know marriage timing in astrology ? As an expert astrologer when folks comes for session the general public ask when will i get married ? It could be very pure to develop into inquisitive about Marriage and relationship after a Certain age. All these info are saved inside your horoscope or Kundli and cautious examine can reveal marriage timing from date of delivery.
In our Life Relationships are crucial. Some relations we get by advantage of delivery like father, Mother, sister and so on and some we create by our self like Friends, Life associate and so on. Among these relationship Marital relationship is an important relation an individual creates in his or her life. So People are all the time curious to know concerning the marriage timing in astrology.
But No Astrology Software or no on-line web site may give you details about precise time of your Marriage. You have to do it Manually by checking your delivery chart. Marriage age prediction cannot be automated as a result of there are such a lot of elements which no software program can examine. Moreover Intuition additionally play an necessary function. So if you’re one among them looking out Marriage prediction Calculator, Stop proper now. You won’t be able to get any appropriate Prediction. Just open your Horoscope and observe the given steps, it is possible for you to to discover your Marriage date from kundli.
But Remember the Method I’m going to clarify under is for first Marriage. If you need to Know about second Marriage learn How to Know the Time of Second Marriage.
Second Marriage Timing Vedic Astrology Chart
Marriage astrology is a Specialized activity and it has three main Parts- Knowing precise time of Marriage, Understanding Marital Happiness and Marriage Matching. Here I will provide you with a Proper and step by Step information on How to predict marriage Timing in astrology simply but successfully and this may going to aid you in marriage prediction from Horoscope. We will use Main delivery chart, Navamsa Chart and Jaimini principle-these three step method for Accurate Marriage prediction. Navamsa is the Main Purpose chart for Marriage to effective tune our Prediction. If you wouldn’t have your horoscope, Download the free and most dependable Software “Jagannath Hora” to forged your horoscope and Navamsa. You don’t want anything to know precise time of your Marriage.
I’ll share essentially the most complete and Accurate methodology obtainable in astrology for Marriage age prediction. First I’ll clarify numerous Principles obtainable in astrology to know Marriage time and after that I’ll inform you how to use these Principles Practically in your horoscope.
Still If you assume something is lacking right here or including any info might be useful, pl let me know by commenting under and I’ll replace it with the required info. If you learn this until finish, I’m certain You might be ready to know your Marriage time by date of delivery.
Houses which performs necessary function in Marriage astrology
In Marriage astrology the Main House for Marriage or any form of Relationship is seventh House. seventh home doesn’t solely characterize Marriage but it surely additionally characterize any form of Serious relationship or partnership, in case of profession astrology it additionally characterize Profession. But right here i’ll confine myself with Marriage astrology solely. Some time we might not get married legally however we keep in a relationship very lengthy like 10 years or 12 years. That can also be judged from seventh home. at any time when seventh home and fifth home makes any form of relationship, it creates Yogas for Love marriage. You can learn my element article on how to know whether you will have Love Marriage or Arranged.
So seventh home and seventh Lord is an important issue in predicting marriage time by date of delivery. If you have no idea what’s your seventh home, Open your Horoscope and Check your Ascendant. Then begin counting anticlockwise, and the seventh signal might be your seventh home. For instance, if you’re born with Aries Ascendant, your seventh home might be Libra. If you might be born with Taurus, your seventh home might be Scorpio. This seventh home and its Lord has most Say in Marriage age Prediction and Timing of Marriage astrology.
If you might be confused and unsure about Who is your seventh Lord or seventh home, You can Contact us and we are going to inform you about your Horoscope.
The subsequent necessary House for marriage is eighth home. It is definitely the 2nd home from seventh home. So it signifies the steadiness and sustenance of Marriage. It additionally signifies Physical relationship. So eighth home additionally So at any time when the fifth home or its Lord makes a reference to eighth home or its Lord, it may give sensual nature and creates astrological Yoga for Secret relationship. I’ve written in element about Extramarital affair or Secret Romantic Relationship in element. You can learn it.
Second House signifies household and Relatives. Marriage isn’t solely a relationship between a Man and girl but it surely additionally between two households. So Whenever marriage is carried out it additionally connects two households. Naturally 2nd home additionally performs an necessary function in astrology by date of delivery for marriage.
You may also Read about Physical Appearance or Look of your Husband or Wife.
Relationship Vedic Astrology
The final necessary home for predicting marriage timing in astrology is 11th home. 11th home signifies acquire, our social and pals circle. It additionally signifies success of need. Nothing can gained with out the Blessing of 11th Lord.
Important planets to predict marriage Timing in astrology
The Planets which may Give Marriage in their Dasha and Antardasha no matter their Lordship or placement are Venus and Rahu. These two planets are having particular significance in Marriage astrology.
Venus is the Natural Significator of Marriage and Relationship. So if the Period of Venus is working in the marriageable age it may give Marriage even when it’s not related with seventh or eighth or 11th home.
The subsequent one is Rahu. If the interval of Rahu can also be working in excellent Marriageable age, it may give marriage in its Dasha or Antardasha. So these two Planets are crucial in Marriage time prediction by astrology.
Get Online Consultation From Me
Role of Navamsa in Marriage Prediction by date of delivery and Time
Navamsa is the Main divisional Chart which is checked for Marriage. Why Divisional Charts are used ? All the data might be obtained from Birth chart and no Divisional Chart may give the end result which isn’t promised in principal delivery chart. But someday we get confused and don’t come into conclusion. In that Case Divisional charts assist us to come to any conclusion. Navamsa is likely one of the most necessary Divisional chart in Marriage astrology. It has very excessive significance in Marriage date Prediction. You Should Check the under Points throughout Marriage age Prediction.
- The Antardasha of Navamsa Lagna Lord. Since Navamsa primarily offers with Marital issues, the rising Navamsa Lord Period has a Significant function to play in Marriage Prediction. If the Navamsa Ascendant is Aries or Scorpio, Mars interval may give Marriage, if the Navamsa Lagna is Taurus or Libra, Venus Period might be predicted as Marriage Time and So on.
- The Lord of the seventh home of Navamsa Can convey Marriage in its Period. As seventh home offers with Marriage, Planets related to seventh home of Navamsa may have a say in Marriage Prediction. seventh lord of Navamsa Should be given due significance in Marriage Timing in astrology.
- As per well-known Astrologer Gayatri Devi Vasudev ( Daughter of Great Dr. B. V. Raman) the 6-Eight place of Mahadasha Lord and Antardasha Lord in Navamsa can convey a change in status- from Single to Married. Hence we additionally want to examine the 6-Eight relationship in Navamsa of Dasha and Bhukti Lord throughout Marriage Prediction.
I’ve written in element how to use Navamsa for Prediction of Marriage associated Matter. You can examine How to use Navamsa.
Principles in Vedic astrology for Marriage Time Prediction
There are quite a few rules and methods for Marriage time Prediction however I’ll share you an important and efficient ones. The most necessary rules which is useful for prediction of Marriage timing in astrology are given under. You want to use and examine these rules in completely different Horoscopes to perceive how the rules are working.
- The seventh Lord from Lagna or Moon Can give Marriage in its Period.
- The Dispositor of seventh Lord may give marriage throughout its Time.
- Planets Placed or occupied in seventh home from Ascendant or Moon or Navamsa Lagna may also give marriage in its interval.
- Planets aspecting the seventh home from Lagna or Navamsa Lagna may also grant Marriage.
- The Lord of the home the place seventh Lord is positioned in Navamsha may also grant marriage in its Dasha antardasha.
- Marriage may also happen in the course of the interval of 2nd Lord.
- Dasha/Antardasha of Rahu or Venus may also give Marriage.
- Dasha/Antardasha of seventh Lord from Venus may also Give Marriage.
- According to Bhavat Bhavam rules, seventh home from seventh is the Lagna or Ascendant. So in the Period of Ascendant Lord Marriage may also occur.
Read : What will be Profession and Background of Your Husband or Wife
Dasha Antardasha a while takes 2 to three years. In that Case we now have to use Partyantdasha and transit successfully to know the Correct marriage timing in astrology. These are some primary Rules in vedic Astrology to predict the time of marriage. But earlier than Marriage age prediction we should examine whether or not the individual is destined to get married or not. If completely different Planetary mixture signifies that the individual cannot get married, There isn’t any which means in pointing time for marriage.
After correct Analysis of Horoscope when conclude that there is no such thing as a denial of marriage, We ought to examine the Vimshottari Dasha. There might be a number of Dasha when Marriage might be Possible. So we want to use Transit and one More dasha , i favor Chara dasha of Jaimini, to know the precise Timing of marriage in astrology.
You Can additionally have an interest in
Timing of Marriage in astrology as per Jaimini Principle
Jaimini Sutras or Principles are little bit completely different than conventional vedic Principles. In jaimini Principle the planet which has bought lowest diploma is Called the Darakaraka Planet. Dara means spouse or Spouse. So Darakaraka Planet signifies marriage and all type of marriage associated incidents. So We have to Check the planet which has bought decrease diploma in the Horoscope or Darakaraka planet for predicting Timing of Marriage in astrology. In jaimini precept, we use Chara Dasha. If you employ any astrology Software it would present you the Chara dasha together with Vimsottari Dasha. The House that are owned by Darakaraka Planet, the House the place the Darakaraka Planet is Placed or the home the place the Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsa could be very essential for predicting marriage timing in astrology. For instance, Suppose Sun has bought the bottom diploma in your chart. So Sun will develop into the Darakaraka Planet for you. Now Sun is positioned in Gemini in principal delivery chart and additionally positioned in Libra in Navamsa. So The Charadasha of Gemini, Leo and Libra might be necessary to predict Timing of Marriage in astrology. Some time the seventh home from darakaraka Planet can also be Needs to be checked for Marriage age prediction.
Read: Will you have a Rich and wealthy Husband or Wife
Role of Transit in predicting marriage time
Transits aren’t any much less in significance than Dasha to pin level Marriage Time from astrology. If the Dasha and Transit each are favorable, it offers the affirmation concerning the occasion. That is why i all the time give emphasis on Transit together with Dasha. Two Planets are actually crucial in transit-Saturn and Jupiter as a result of each the Planets stays in an indication for a Long period. I’m Giving you some necessary hints about how to use transits for predicting marriage timing in astrology.
- When Jupiter transits by means of a home from the place he might side the natal Venus or transits over the seventh home or seventh Lord, The marriage can happen in that interval.
- Marriage may also occur when Jupiter transits in trikona from Rasi or Navamsa occupied by the seventh Lord.
- If the Saturn can also be transiting over the seventh home or seventh Lord or Upapada Lagna, it may well additionally point out Marriage.
- Transit Saturn and Jupiter on Navamsa Ascendant may also grant Marriage and we want to see this additionally throughout Marriage prediction.
The Basic Astrological Rules have been made hundreds of yr in the past however they work completely effective even in the present day. But with time and change of Society , We want to do some Modifications of those guidelines for getting Good end result. That is why we should use composite method and examine a chart from numerous angles. Now I’ll inform you the composite Method utilizing the above mentioned precept to predict Marriage timing in astrology.
How to discover Marriage date from Kundli – Marriage prediction by date of delivery and time virtually
Second Marriage Timing Vedic Astrology Compatibility
Whenever We choose a Horoscope we want to Check all of the facets of the Horoscope. You want to see the Divisional Chart like Navamsa or D-9 chart and additionally we want to see the Dasha-Antardasha in addition to Transit. In case of Dasha, I’ll all the time recommend to use no less than two Dasha System like-Vimsottari and Chara dasha for Marriage timing in astrology. If you employ Two Dasha System and Transit in your Horoscope successfully, you’ll simply get the reply of When I’ll get married from astrology. I all the time Use this composite method of a number of Dasha and Divisional chart and you can see what my clients say about my Analysis.
Now I’ll clarify step by Step how to know Marriage Time from Vedic astrology
- Locate Which Planets are Placed in seventh home and who’s the seventh Lord.
- Locate Who is the seventh Lord in Navamsha and which Planets are Placed in Navamsha
- Locate Who is the eighth Lord in Birth chart in addition to in Navamsha Chart. Also be aware down which Planets are positioned in eighth home.
- Locate who’s the Darakaraka planet. If you have no idea about Darakaraka, it’s a Jaimini Concept the place the planet which is having the Lowest diploma is taken into account as Darakaraka Planet. It is essential for Marriage time prediction.
Now For understanding the Marriage Timing in Astrology, We have to see whether or not the individual is having any form of Yogas for Delay in marriage or Not. If the Saturn afflicts the seventh home and seventh Lord of delivery chart or Navamsa or if the eighth lord afflicts the seventh home or seventh Lord in your delivery chart or Navamsa chart, It can delay your Marriage. Even Higher Affliction may also deny Marriage and individual might not get Married in whole Life.
So earlier than continuing we now have to see whether or not you’ve well timed marriage or a delayed marriage for realizing precise time of marriage.
- Check the Vimshottari Dasha. Marriage can occur in the Dasha-Antardasha of seventh lord, Planets positioned in seventh home of each principal delivery chart and Navamsa Chart.
- Check the Chara Dasha. Marriage can occur in the Dasha of the Signs owned by Darakaraka Planet or the signal the place the Dara Karaka Planet is positioned in D1 chart or the Sign the place Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsha Sign. Darakaraka Planet is essential for Marriage Timing in Astrology.
- Check the Transit. Jupiter and Saturn needs to be aspecting the seventh home or seventh lord or the Upapada Lagna in transit for Marriage. Upapada Lagna is a Jaimini idea and crucial for Predicting Marriage and relationship in astrology. So it’s also very helpful for timing of marriage in astrology.
Read: How to Know the name of your Life Partner from your Kundli
After checking all these Conditions, we will get an concept about Time of Marriage in astrology. When all these facets will point out, that would be the absolute best interval for Marriage. But these usually are not the one precept for marriage timing astrology however there are lot of different elements like Exchange, Aspect, Nakshatra and so on which is able to change the end result. The Planets in the seventh home of D9 chart is essential for Predicting marriage timing from Navamsha.
As World Best Astrologer Mr. Ok N Rao says, we must always all the time use composite method in astrology. So we want to use Multiple Dasha System, Divisional Chart, Nakshatra of the Planets and additionally the Transit to get an concept about Marriage timing in astrology. Even he recommend to lengthen using Jaimini Karaka to Vimsottari Dasha. Sometime even the Vimsottari Dasha of Darakaraka Planet may give Marriage and we must always maintain it in thoughts for marriage timing in astrology.
I’ve tried to offer you an concept about how one can virtually examine your personal Chart for Marriage prediction. If you employ the methods given above, I’m certain it is possible for you to to predict about Marriage timing in astrology effectively. In case you need me to examine your Horoscope, be happy to contact me for Consultation. If you want astrology, You ought to Join us on Astrologylover to work together with like minded individuals. I’ll wait in your remark and suggestions.
Debraj is an expert Astrologer with More than 10 years of Practical expertise. Started studying Vedic astrology in a really early age round 12 yrs and nearly greater than 20 years in astrological examine.