- 2nd House
- Saturn Transit 10th House Vedic Astrology Midheaven
- Saturn Transit 10th House Vedic Astrology Ephemeris
- Saturn Transit 10th House Vedic Astrology Compatibility
When we talk about the transit of planets, in their houses planet Saturn isplaced in 7th house. As per the Indian scriptures (Puranas), Saturn (Shani) is the son of Surya(सूर्य, Sun). Saturn is also known to be the lord of Justice and karma. Saturn'scolours are said to be blue and black.
The planet Saturn or Shani is a well perceived potent presence in the astrological arena. The placement of Saturn in tenth house would bring dominance & authority to the natives of this placement but Saturn always come along with some problems & difficulties in the path. 2 What planet is my 10th house? 3 Is Rahu in 10th house good? 4 What does empty 10th house mean? 5 What is 10th house lord? 6 Which is the house of luck in astrology? 7 What if there is no planet in 10th house? 8 What happens if Saturn is in 10th house? 9 What happens if Sun is in 10th house? 10 Is Rahu good or bad? 11 Which house is bad for Rahu?
Tags Saturn, Saturn in 10th house, Tenth House As per ancient Vedic Astrology system, planet Saturn in 10th house from lagna (ascendant) in birth or navamsa chart of both male and females horoscope. Despite a high grade malefic Saturn gives mostly positive or good outcomes in terms of career, marriage, politics, profession, business, education. When Saturn transits the Eleventh House the need for security and achievement influences your long-term goals and how you relate to society at large. While the 10th house covers your worldly ambitions, this house is about your individual purpose, how you see your function in the wider society, and what you want to do on a personal level to develop into the future.
In the Vedic astrology, Saturn is often regarded as the sinfulnessplanet(PaapGrah). He is considered to be the planet known to give discomfort and a lotof suffering.
Saturn's 'Sade-Sati' is alreadywidely known, Saturn's 'Sade-Sati' is the 7 ½years-long stretch of Saturn (Shani). This astrological phase is greatly feared by those whobelieve in Indian Astrology, this is a period with numerous challenges in one's life.However, one should understand Saturn's'Sade-Sati' and should try to obtain remedies for itfrom the experienced astrologers.
Do you also going throughShani's 'Sade-Sati' and don't know howto get rid of this? Or do you need to know if you are also affected because ofShani's 'Sade-Sati'? Know more consult withour expert astrologers today.
Saturn Transit Phase and Effects
Saturn is known as the lord of two zodiac signs, Capricorn, and Aquarius. Ifwe talk about Saturn transit, Saturn takes about 2 to 2 ½ years to travel one zodiac,which is approx 30° (thirty-degree) of transit. The major reason for this isSaturn's position in the solar system which is quite distant.
As per Indian Vedic astrology, Saturn is the only planet that takes around30 years to complete the 365° radius transiting in all the houses of the Zodiacsigns. Saturn's 'Sade-Sati' is known toaffect thrice in one's life. If we see the Zodiac sign Saturn in Libra(Tula) Zodiac sign is considered very auspicious at 20° degrees.
If we talk about the Zodiac groups, Planet Saturn is considered to be at theleading position at twenty degrees (20°) in the house of Libra Zodiac. Mongoose vedic astrology birth chart. During thistransition, Saturn is in its lower position (नीचस्थ) for the Aries (Mesh) Zodiac.
Saturn is considered very fruitful and its movement in the Libra Zodiacbrings out great outcomes, however, Saturn while transiting in a lower house for the zodiacs isconsidered very painful.
Saturn or Shani is known as the lord of the west direction,and Shani is also considered to be the factor of the eighth house, the eighth house is regardedfor the age factor. Planet Saturn is also recognized as the lord of the tenth house (10th),which affects factors like career, report, etc.
Venus and Mercury are friendly planets of Saturn in planetary transit orGrahGochar. The influence of Saturn in Yuti and their zodiac signs are consideredauspicious. While Jupiter Saturn has neutral relations or on the other hand, we can say theeffects are nor good nor bad. Sun (Ravi), Moon (Chandra), and Mars(mangal) are enemy planets of Saturn. When these planets are in the same house they arenor considered very good as well as the results leading to these combinations are not fruitful.
Saturn (Shani) is considered to be the leading planet for all kindsof animal life on earth along with all those people working on lower work profiles, hence doingany harm to any of these brings a lot of bad effects, and one should avoid this considering thefact that Saturn is the lord of Justice and karma and just this planet alone can turn one'sfortune upside down.
In the end, we can conclude that Saturn in one's Kundli or horoscopereadings have very significant importance, and is one planet that should not be ignored. Oneshould take at least one consultation to understand the position or effects of Saturnone's Kundli (horoscope readings).
|Friendly Planets||Even||Enemy Planets||Sublimate||Low||Own Zodiac||The factor State||Zodiac Transit Time|
|Venus and Mercury||Jupiter||Sun, Moon and Mars||Libra at 20° (Twenty Degree)||Aries at 20° (Twenty Degree)||Capricorn and Aquarius||Act (Karma) and Age||2 - 2½ Year|
Saturn Transit 10th House Vedic Astrology Midheaven
Saturn Transit 2021 Date and Time
Saturn Transit 10th House Vedic Astrology Ephemeris
|Saturn Transit 2021||There is no Saturn Transit in 2021|
Saturn is responsible for miseries, calamities, people, justice, death, old age, poverty, timber, renunciation , robbery, servants , obstacles, land, iron etc
Saturn Transit 10th House Vedic Astrology Compatibility
- Friends of Saturn: Mercury and Venus
- Enemies of Saturn: Sun, Moon and Mars
- Neutral: Jupiter
- Saturn is the son of Sun
- Saturn is the lord of Capricorn and aquarius sign
- Saturn Mooltrikona is Aquarius and Exaltation sign is Libra.
- Saturn is debiliated in Aries
- Saturn sex is eunuch.
- Saturn represents west direction
- Stone for saturn is blue sapphire.
- Diseases caused by the Saturn: Mental , acidity, stomach , gas, cuts, loss of limbs , teeth , deafness etc
- If Saturn is not friend of the lagnesh, its aspect on any house gives bad result . Saturn aspect 3rd, 7th and 10th house from itself.
- Retrograde planet aspecting retrograde mars givs bad result.
- Saturn in 8th or 12th house: Little peace. Saturn in 12th house makes person aloof and away from materialistic life.
- If both saturn and mars aspect lagna – temper of the native may be high.
- If Saturn is with week or debiliated lagnesh, native may suffer from personality problems or inferiority complex.
- If saturn is strong and well placed in the horoscope, native will get good servants and will be kown among people.
- Saturn in Capricorn gives success in business.
- Saturn in aquarius gives power and position
- Saturn in 10th house for taurus and libra lagna, makes person very successul and also leads to downfall.
- Saturn though takes person away from materialistic life, it is not religious.
- Saturn in 2nd from moon, makes peson dashing.
- Saturn is a tamsik planet.