- Category :Astrology
Saturn, 12 th lord in natal D-4, was transiting at 5Ar45. He activated progressed Rahu (12 th lord in natal D-4) at 6Ar36 by close conjunction, progressed Ketu (9 th lord in natal D-4) at 6Li36 and progressed Mars (9 th lord in natal D-4) at 3Cp23 by a close aspect. Saturn is the harbinger of the gradual end of growth. His Sadi Sati sets the stage for eventual decline, as his darkness envelopes the natural light of the Moon. In Vedic astrology, Saturn is a planet that is agrarian in nature, associated with the slow growth, harvest,. Oct 17, 2016 Three Hundred Important Combinations In Vedic Astrology. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Power number of the solar chart is calculated in the same way as the birth chart asfollows: Planet Power House Impact Sun 8 10 80 Moon 6 1 6 Mercury 6 11 66 Venus 5 11 55 Mars 2 -9 -18 Jupiter 9 6 54 Saturn 8 -11 -88 Rahu 7 5 35 Ketu 4 -11 -44 Total 146 Power no. 2 4) SOLAR FORECAST a) Solar power number is 2 same as the Vedic power number of 2.
The major significations, details and true effects of planet Saturn in vedic astrology. This includes house placement effects, aspects and many more.
Mayan astrology love compatibility. Saturn is considered as the judge in vedic astrology. Saturn is a natural malefic planet but a planet of great importance. First, let's look at the major significations of Saturn in vedic astrology.
- Work or hardwork
- Dedication and discipline
- Structure and order
- Routine or repetitive activities
- Limits and delay
- Enduration and seriousness
- Career and wealth
- Sufferings and poverty
- Grand parents, bosses and servants
Saturn rules the sign of capricorn and aquarius which are the 10th and 11th zodiac signs respectively. Saturn gets exhalted in libra and debilitated in aries. Saturn is the karaka(significator) of the 6th, 8th, 10th and 12th houses. Venus and Mercury are friendly towards Saturn while Sun, Moon and Mars are inimical. Jupiter is neutral with Saturn.
Saturn judges our deeds in our past as well as present life and gives results according to that.
So, the kind of deeds or actions done by a person in their past life can be seen through Saturn's placement. Saturn is the most feared planet by people who follows astrology. The thing is that there is no need to fear saturn. People are fearful because they are not doing their deeds properly and saturn says only if they do their deeds or work well, the results will be given. Saturn is a good planet because it will give the deserving result by judging your actions. So, we need to rather work than trying to impress Saturn. Saturn shows the reality and our limits. For example if a person wants to an an actor desperately and putting very little efforts, then saturn will come and show him/her the reality of what are the efforts needed to be an actor. Saturn makes you work within your limits. If you do you deeds properly then there is no need of being afraid of Saturns transit, dasha or sadesati. During sadesati Saturn teaches some harsh lessons that will be very useful throughout the life. After saturn's transit over the moon(dhaiya) we become more disciplined and serious in our approach towards life. Saturn does signify suffering's but also signifies the power to do great things in life through facing difficulties, sufferings or obstacles. So, if a person has a weak Saturn in their chart then they will feel even facing small problems a big burden. Apart from this Saturn also shows our career and wealth. Saturn shows the real money and success in career. Saturn can give you money more than even Jupiter and venus. The importance of Saturn can be understood by knowing the importance of career and incoming gains. Most of the time Saturn just delay's things but does not deny it. Sometimes delay is good as it can delay things like duration of life and give good longevity.
Now, when the houses are concerned Saturn does well in the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th houses. The house that saturn sits is where our duty lies. Thats the house we will need to serve in our life time and give attention. Saturn becomes the judge of the house it sits in and will only give results if we work with that house or do the required deeds related to that house. Saturn has three aspects and so it will aspect the 3rd, 7th and 10th place from its house position. The 7th and 10th aspects are comparitively better than the 3rd aspect as the 3rd aspect gives more stress or problems. Saturn's aspects are the most important aspects because the houses/planets it aspects are the places we need to give attention and work hard in a disciplined way to enjoy the results. Saturn can delay the things it influences. Saturn conjunct it's enemies gives negative results. Even if Saturn is conjunct it's friendly planets , it is capable of giving more negative results. But mostly when it is conjunct friendly planets, it gives good results but it actually depends upon various factors. Saturn is more powerful during night time than day time. During Saturn dasha a person will be working otherwise will be forced to work because Saturn is work.
Effects / importance of planets degree and ascendant degree (rising sign degree) in astrology
Saturn In Vedic Astrology Pdf Converter
Jupiter In Vedic Astrology
The details and major significations of planet jupiter in vedic astrology. This article also includes the general effect of jupiters aspects and conjunctions and even some secrets that are not much discussed else where.
Moon In Vedic Astrology
The significations and role of moon in an individual's life. It also includes the general description of moon's placement, conjunctions, aspects and many more.
Sun In Vedic Astrology
The significance of planet sun in vedic astrology. It also includes the general effects of sun's conjunctions, aspects, dasha and many more. .
Post Your Comment
Free Vedic Astrology Pdf
A very informative post about an otherwise dreaded planet which is also capable of giving good results. I have Saturn as yogakarka in my natal chart.
Vedic Astrology Saturn Retrogradereply 0
Mars and Saturn Conjunction in 2nd house
1) Before knowing the effect of Mars and Saturn in 2nd house we have to know about Mars in 2nd house, Saturn in 2nd house and Mars and Saturn conjunction.
2) Native may be reddish in look and having ugly face. He may looking old than his actual age. He may be suffering from pimples and mouth ulcer. He may has deform or uneven teeth and suffering from tooth pain. Mars and Saturn conjunction may cause for cuts on face.
3) Native may be rigid in nature and harsh in speaking. He may be speaking in aggressive ways and having loud voice. He may be quarrelsome and criticizer in nature. He may be unsocial in nature. He may be argumentative and speaking first then thinking the impact of his words. He has dividing nature.
4) Native may has weak financial status. His life is full with obstacles and hurdles. He has to work hard and a lots of self efforts for his earnings. He may be suffering from misfortune. He may be suffering from loss of wealth due to government.
5) Native may be money minded. He doesn’t be kind regarding money matters. He may accumulate good property. He doesn’t kind regarding money matters. He may earn via minerals or metals or expert in metallurgy. He may be in technical profession. He has issues in his professional life. He may be facing harassment at workplace. In most cases native may be successful at workplace at 1st Saturn return.
6) Mars and Saturn conjunction in 2nd house is not consider good for family of native. His family member may dispute or quarrel. His family may has dispute for ancient property. Native doesn’t has good family happiness.
7) Native may has bad food habits. He may be full with negative thoughts. He may be false speaker and lair. He may be lawyer. Native may be sensual in nature. Native may has issues regarding his marriage.
8) Native may has eye sight problem. He may has issues in his cornea problem. He may be suffering from accidents. He has danger from fire or weapons or animals. He may be suffering from cuts or wounds. He may be suffering from hemoglobin issues or mussels problem. Mars and Saturn conjunction in 2nd house may be cause for Marak in kundali.