The combination in question is generally considered very auspicious for a special reason as per sidereal Vedic astrology. Namely, the 5th house belongs to a very auspicious trine house group, which is named as Trikona Bhava in Vedic astrology. At the same time, the 7th house belongs to another very auspicious quadrant house group which is called Kendra Bhava. Saturn in 7th House: Saturn positioned in this house blesses you with the most loyal and romantic partners. You may fall for older or more mature partners. A partner who can stimulate you to work hard will help you to taste success, which is what you deeply desire.You are likely to marry for emotional security rather than for love.
Mars And Saturn Conjunction In Seventh house
1)Before knowing the effect of Mars and Saturn Conjunction in 7th house, we have to know Mars in 7th house, Saturn in 7th house and Mars and Saturn conjunction.
2) Native may be argumentative and rigid by nature. Native may be quarrelsome and criticizer in behavior. He may be cruel minded and involved in sinful acts. He may be arrogant and antisocial in nature.
3) Native may be speculative minded. He may be suffering from financial crisis. Native will get success via own hard work and effort. He has late success in his life.
4) Mars and Saturn conjunction in 7th house is not consider good professional life of native. Native may facing many sort of obstacles in his professional life. He may be in technical profession or metallurgy. He has struggle at work place.
5) Mars and Saturn conjunction in 7th house is not good for marriage life. Native may has late marriage. He may be sensual by nature and high sexual desires. This conjunction may cause for separation or divorce or death of life partner. Native may be involved in relationship with another women.
6) Native’s wife may be matured by nature. Native has lack of domestic happiness and suffering from mental stress in relationship. Native may has dispute with his wife. He may has legal problem with his wife. He may be easily defeated by woman. His wife may has health related issues.
7) Native may has wandering nature. He has a lots of travelling and go away from his home land. Native will getting success away from his mother land.
8) Mars and Saturn conjunction in 7th house may become marak for native. Native may has weak health. Native may be suffering from many disease. Native may be suffering from accidents. He may be suffering from abdominal issues or gastric. He may be suffering from ear issues.
9) Native’s parent health is not good . Native may getting support from lower class public. He may be getting good success in politics.
7th House in Vedic Astrology
The Seventh House pertains to partnerships and associations, marriage being the most vital of them all. While the houses before this have the native and individual as a prime focus, this house shifts the focus on the other person. It reflects one’s attraction, desire and commitment towards the opposite sex. In addition to attraction and desire towards partners and partnership it is also a house that dictates one’s ability to produce children.
An unfavorable seventh house would also lead to sexual dissatisfaction, reproductive issues, etc. However, it includes every form of partnership and doesn’t just dictate marriage. Be it clients, contracts, business partnerships, etc., this house is reflective of satisfaction derived out of associations.
Characteristics of the Seventh House
The Seventh house establishes the ground for partnerships, not just confined to marriage. Below are the core features of this house that derive the basic characteristic for its Analysis:
1. Ruling Sign and Ruling Planet
Libra is the Ruling sign of the Seventh House. Venus is the natural significator of the Seventh house.
2. Ruling Body Part
The Ruling body part(s) of the Seventh house includes kidneys and lower back.
3. Governing Factors
The Seventh house reflects a native’s success with partnerships and associations. It is also a deriver of one’s sexual prowess, one’s ability to reproduce and the sense of compatibility in marital and professional partnerships.
4. Relationships with other planets
Every planet brings about an impact when located in or transiting through the seventh house. Below is the summary of impact that the below mentioned planets bring to the seventh house:
Sun in Seventh House
Such natives derive benefit out of associations and partnerships, including marital and professional partnerships. They rise too high in life and sometimes accomplish more than they thought they would. They let their partner be the guiding light. The partnerships they enter into are mostly influential in nature.
Moon in Seventh House
Such natives are very inclined towards travelling by, through and into water bodies. They are very patient and a career in law suits them a lot. They are sometimes filled with too much self adulation. They are also likely to settle abroad.
Mars in Seventh House
Having a reliable partner helps such natives perform better. They are optimistic and highly depend upon the emotional support they garner from their partner. They give their all in partnerships and should they have a good partner, they raise high in life.
Mercury in Seventh House
They are day dreamers and always thinking about their ideal partner. They have a big checklist for an ideal partner. They like a partner with intellectual prowess. Such natives can be very argumentative, but are good at negotiating. They have great deal of respect for their partner and relatives.
Venus in Seventh House
This positioning leads to a good marriage. The natives prefer wealthy and good looking partners. This leads to enhanced luxuries after marriage. They like too much perfection in their partners and this could affect their mental health.
Saturn in Seventh House
Natives are attracted towards older partners and for them loyalty and dependability matters the most. They also tend to get highly insecure in relationships. They always like emotional assurance and because of this, their marriage is delayed.
Saturn In 7th House Synastry
Jupiter in Seventh House
Natives derive benefits from their partners. Benefits include wealth generation or accumulation, same viewpoint, similar philosophies, support, etc. However, they tend to get too egoistical sometimes and this works against them.
Saturn In Seventh House Vedic Astrology
Rahu in Seventh House
They always look for equality in relationships. They have a weird taste in partnerships. They can have more than one marriage, and components of unfaithfulness are also involved. They make false promises and are sometimes negotiate even for marriage.
Ketu in Seventh House
The natives are very secretive and this creates problems in their marital life. They also tend to have health issues. Problems with respect to reproduction are also very likely. Divorces are also very likely. Children in vedic astrology. It’s a problematic house for Ketu.
The Seventh house is rightly known as the Kalatra Bhava. It states a native’s compassion, loyalty and interest in partnerships. It includes marriage and all forms of contractual and non-contractual partnerships. A good placement in this house leads to benefits through partnerships, marital bliss, children and carnal satisfaction. A bad placement in this house can cause unfaithfulness, divorces, remarriages, reproductive issues, etc.