Last updated on June 24th, 2020 at 11:27 pm
- Here Mars is in 6th house and Saturn is in 9 th house. Mars is aspecting Saturn via his 4 th aspect and Saturn is aspecting Mars via its 10 th aspect. This makes mutual aspect relation with them and is ignored by most beginners of astrology.
- Good planetary aspects with Shani (Saturn), chandra (moon), and Brihaspati (Jupiter) supports the matching of wavelengths. Bonding / Supporting each other in critical situations – Solar and lunar planets Ravi (Sun) and chandra (moon) should be in good angle when we compare both horoscopes together which results in matured thoughts and makes.
In Vedic Astrology, Rahu is called the “Foreign Planet”. It always represents foreigners. If in any birth chart or horoscope “foreign travel” houses are connected and there is a connection of Rahu with that particular yoga, so it is definite that In Rahu Mahadasa or Antardasa the person will travel foreign countries. Saturn’s aspect on 7th might give discipline in marriage but it has to be a strong and well placed saturn and 7th lord also good. If 7th house is also affected by sun or rahu along with saturn, then its bad. Saturn (Sani) has the general aspects plus it aspects the 3rdand 10thfrom it as well. North Node (Rahu) makes the same aspects as Saturn (Sani) and the South Node (Ketu) makes the same aspects as Mars (Kuja). Sign Aspects (Rasi Drishti).
Saturn in 7th house unites with the energies of Venus-ruled Libra. As the 7th zodiac sign, Libra naturally represents the 7th house and therefore shares common energies with it.
The condition and dignity of Venus and the 7th house ruler carry a major role in determining additional outcomes of this combination in question.
Venus is related to the 7th house because it signifies marriage, relationships, sensual enjoyments, equity, justice, and compassion.
The 7th house ruler becomes a guide to Saturn in this house. Hence, a strong and dignified 7th ruler extends the auspicious effects of a well placed Saturn. Alternatively, it relieves an ill-placed Saturn from giving entirely negative results.
With all that being said, the majority of the results of this combination are dependent on the dignity of Saturn.
Results of Saturn in 7th House
The 7th house is where Saturn gains maximum points of directional strength or momentum. This reflects that the traits and significances of Saturn are well expressed and thrive in this house freely.
In addition to that, the 7th house is represented by Libra, where Saturn would become exalted. Therefore, in various ways, Saturn resonates with this house perfectly.
Saturn is a very humanistic planet because it is the ruler of the 11th zodiac sign Aquarius. At the same time, the 7th house signifies social justice, equity, morals, harmony, and compassion.
Hence, the humanitarian traits of Saturn are perfectly expressed in the 7th house of social justice. As a result, individuals with this combination are extremely justice-loving and humanistic, if Saturn is dignified.
They treat members of their society extremely fairly and well. They are also strict followers of social norms and willing to protect them at any cost.
In fact, Saturn as the ruler of the 10th zodiac sign Capricorn brings discipline in the 7th house. As a result of this, the native becomes very responsible regarding social laws and follows them strictly. They also expect others to do the same.
On the contrary, if Saturn is undignified in the given house, the results are totally different. As a result of weakened Saturn in 7th house, an individual with this combination becomes irresponsible and thus capable of harming social ethics easily, when it benefits them.
While such individuals break social rules and become unfair, they also give bad example to others. That is to say, with the directional strength of Saturn, they are still capable of influencing the masses, but in this case in a negative way.
What is more, their respect for social norms and equity is empowered by their strict belief system and faith. That effect is provided by the 3rd (courage) aspect of Saturn upon the 9th house.
In other words, their courage is integrated with their belief system, higher wisdom, spirituality, and even religion.
Such natives with dignified Saturn in the 7th house believe justice in all things in life. That is, they are optimistic that righteousness and justice will always prevail.
The aspect ray of 7th house Saturn upon the 9th house also influences their belief system. As a result, social norms become the highest form of spiritual code for them. This motivates them to perform a lot of good deeds towards society and collective evolution.
Wise & Diplomatic
Alternatively, this connection also empowers knowledge of social norms. That effect is provided by various astrological reasons.
Firstly, Saturn is the planet that signifies experience and wisdom. Secondly, the 9th house is all about higher wisdom and philosophy.
Accordingly, Saturn in the 7th house while casting its ray upon the 9th house creates a very philosophical, diplomatic, and level-headed person.
The cautious Saturn makes these natives prudent, pragmatic, and practical. They deal with all matters sensibly and realistically while relying on practical rather than theoretical considerations.
They are blessed with an abundant amount of higher wisdom regarding the law, regulations, and social ethics.
As the 7th house is all about harmony, balance, and equity, individuals with Saturn in 7th house strive to bring harmony in society.
On the other hand, Saturn is a natural malefic planet which indicates that their way of attaining and maintaining social regulations is rather strict and at times unpleasant.
Patriotic Social Activists
The directional momentum of Saturn with the 10th aspect upon the 4th house (domestic happiness, patriotism, home country) helps these natives to be socially active in their home countries.
At least, there is a lot of potential for such natives who have this combination in their birth charts.
The 10th ray of Saturn shows where the native puts most effort and discipline to fulfill their karmic duty. Hence, with this combination of Saturn in the 7th house, one of the karmic duties to the native is to deal with social peace, public relations, and domestic affairs.
Their diplomatic wisdom along with their other strong traits enables long-term success in activities that deal with public relations to attain harmony, compromise, and peace.
Firm Public Image
With that being said, Saturn is a harsh planet and this indicates that individuals with this combination have a rather firm and strict public image.
However, if Saturn is dignified, such natives are extremely respected and honored for their fairness and respectful social behavior despite their strict character.
Moreover, Saturn in 7th house casts ts direct aspect ray upon the 1st house of self, soul, and mentality. The influence of Saturn shapes the mentality of the native in a way that makes the native appear very stable, conservative, prudent, but also very strict, disciplined, and responsible.
Alternatively, an undignified Saturn damages the public image of natives due to unrespectful and unfair attitude towards society. Such natives are prone to break social traditions which causes lots of disharmony around them.
This positioning of Saturn in the 7th house influences the mind and mentality of the natives a lot. That is because Saturn with its aspect rays influences both the 1st (mentality) and 4th (mind, thinking patterns) houses.
Accordingly, individuals with a strong and dignified Saturn in this house are mentally very tough and develop nerves of steel. With that being said, they are also rather cold in their way of behaving.
The influence of a natural malefic Saturn puts the mind of the native under constant stress. However, if Saturn is dignified, it benefits them. That is to say, Saturn makes them mature, experienced, and responsible in life by seriously shaping their mentality and thinking patterns.
If Saturn is undignified, it makes the natives feel lost and directionless. It also indicates a complete lack of satisfaction and peace of mind.
Stable Marriage & Strict Partner
Marriage is another very important topic of the 7th astrological house. Planets in it give a lot of information about the general nature of marriage as well as the character of the life partner.
With a cautious, responsible, and slow-moving Saturn in the 7th house, the marriage is proven to be very stable and long-lasting. This effect is further amplified by the directional strength of Saturn.
As Saturn everything but lust and fun, the marriage tends to be serious and full of responsibilities. With that being said, if Saturn is dignified in the given house, it ensures that the native is fully responsible in marriage and also in other partnerships.
Saturn also influences the character of the life partner in a way that makes them very strict, dominant, and disciplined. The life partner is also very mature and looks smarter/older than their actual age.
With this combination, the native naturally seeks a very mature and responsible life partner and is very cautious while choosing a person to settle with. This causes some delay in getting married.
The directional strength of Saturn and its aspect upon the 1st house of self reflects that the life partner is very active and also improves the life of the native by motivating or strictly guiding them towards betterment.
Alternatively, if Saturn is weakened or undignified in the given house, it reflects a very greedy spouse and various hurdles or karmic issues in relationship or marriage. In this situation, the spouse influences the native negatively.
In addition to that, there is a lack of faith, harmony, and mutual understanding suggested with an undignified Saturn in 7th house.
Did you know that these mentioned effects manifest in specific periods?
- Specific periods when the results of planets manifest fully
- Dignities of planets with five-fold table
- Detailed analysis of planetary main and subperiods tens of years ahead
- Monthly analysis of 5 next years
- Special Panchang or Sun-Moon Yoga Analysis
- Your Nakshatra and Pada interpretation
- All the Divisional charts
- Mathematical planetary strengths
- Special Lal Kitab Interpretations
- Many General Detailed Predictions
- Lucky Gem Stones
- And much more in a 200+ page report.
- Posted on July 4, 2019
- Category : Astrology information, AstroTalk, learn astrology
Saturn is also known as “Shani” which represents discipline, order, law, mature and older things. It is the most feared planet of all, that too for more than one reason. It’s a slow-moving planet which further indicates that Saturn takes a good time in order to complete a task. Bringing hardships and providing teachings to the native is one of the major effects of Saturn and its basic nature but not to make the life destructive.
Having its influence in one’s natal charts don’t always mean the denial of success. It simply gets delayed, Meaning the native will have success later on in their lives. That too may be more than anyone else.
In case, you don’t already know where Saturn is placed in your Birth Chart, Click here to make your free Kundli and come right back to know how it affects you and your existence.
Read further to find out how the planet of discipline, justice, and hard work affects your life.
Saturn in 1st House-
- The first house is associated with the outer personality and health of the person. It represents the character, temperament, strengths, and weaknesses of the person. In general, how a person appears in the world.
- With Saturn in the first house, it makes the native look reserved and serious. These people like to be organized and don’t mind exerting all their energy into their work.
- Native is likely to be highly sincere and strong-minded. These people as kids tend to be far more disciplined and mature than their other childhood friends. They are very serious-minded.
- Early years of their lives could be difficult and melancholic, especially when Saturn is debilitated.
- People with this placement are very law-abiding as well as fair. They make the most fierce and respected lawyers and judge out there.
Saturn in 2nd House-
- The second house in Vedic astrology is mostly concerned with family, accumulated wealth and possessions held by the native. Along with the native’s earning skills and capacity. Speech and intake of food are also seen from this house as it represents the throat.
- The presence of Saturn in the second house of a horoscope indicates delays the ability to save money for the native until the age of 35. Between 32 and 35, it starts the process of taking its negative side out and the natives can start saving money.
- Saturn is a planet that might restrict childhood nourishment. The native may not have born with a silver spoon in their mouth and not have all the luxuries that a child might need because of their very conservative and disciplined family.
- Once the Saturn releases its Karmic backlogs, the native might end up making far more money than anybody else because they become very disciplined and hard workers.
Saturn in 3rd House-
- The third house is associated with self-expression, siblings, relative, neighbors and native’s immediate environment. Plus, it also signifies Native’s courage, short trips or running errands, etc.
- When Saturn comes here, it tends to restrict native’s relationship with his siblings, especially at an early age until mid-life. They do not have good communication with their siblings unless there’s Venus and Jupiter’s aspect in the third house.
- Saturn is a planet that can make the mental concentration of the native very slow but steady. These people become life-long learners of knowledge and philosophy.
- People with this placement tend to be a little ignorant but very mature at a young age. They are likely to express their creativity through discipline and persistence.
- The presence of Planet Saturn in the 3rd house makes the natives quite sharp and intelligent but they might face difficulty in expressing themselves in words. Hence, Native has to work hard in order to ace the art of communicating.
Saturn in 4th House-
- The Fourth house represents Native’s childhood, mother, motherly love and nourishment, home, real estate, early childhood and the way they’re likely to treat their family.
- The presence of this dull and dark planet-Saturn in the 4th house might affect adversely in the emotional areas connected with native’s family, home and childhood.
- It is not supposed to be a very benefic placement for the natives as it indicates difficulty in the early age and constraints by the parents.
- The native might have a hard time expressing his emotions and true feelings towards his family. The family might be rather disciplined and conservative towards expressing their love and emotions.
- There is a possibility that the native might be raised by his grandparents as the parents were absent from native’s life and burdened with other responsibilities.
Saturn in 5th House-
- It’s the house of pleasures. This house represents how the native likes to express himself creatively and what they consider as fun. It is also associated with the father’s wealth.
- The presence of a well-aspected Saturn in the fifth house indicates that the native will be disciplined and hardworking with a structured approach to creativity.
- Native is usually of shy nature which is why he takes his life way too seriously and barely allows himself to enjoy any pleasures of life.
- They are likely to follow well- defined patterns and rules in life instead of being spontaneous and having fun.
- Native could face difficulty in giving birth or have low infertility especially if the Saturn is debilitated. It could even indicate miscarriages.
Saturn in 6th House-
- This is the house of conflicts, wars, diseases, enemies. It also indicates the kind of services the native provides for humanity, it describes the way the native is going to be fruitful for the society.
- Planet Saturn in the 6th house indicates that the native takes his job quite seriously and believes in working hard. These people are well organized and structured in whatever they do.
- The native tends to be good with what work that requires close attention to details and need logic. They are likely to be respected for what they do.
- In case of debilitated Saturn, native doesn’t really enjoy conversations with his colleagues and might face minor health problems due to overworking habit of the native.
- They are not likely to be very creative with their work and mostly rely on tested and proved methods.
Saturn in 7th House-
- 7th house is the house of legal bindings like marriage, business partnership, sexual relationship, laws. It also represents other people, like your public life.
- Placement of Planet Saturn in the seventh house makes the native responsible and are reliable people.
- An afflicted Saturn can make the native strict and hardcore even in the most sensitive of matters like marriage. They like to boss around people and this quality of theirs can help them do well in business management and law-related fields.
- With this placement in one’s chart, one should be very careful if they get married before thirty, as it might bring negative and malefic effects in life to make it unbearable.
- When it comes to a well-aspected Saturn in the native’s natal chart, it blesses the native with good results and provides stability in marriage and business unions.
Saturn in 8th House-
- The 8th house in Vedic astrology represents marriage, corporate resources and the property or money inherited. It’s also the house of hidden matters, occult, mysticism, death, and rebirth.
- With this placement in the native’s chart, it shows a heavy burden of responsibilities like joint finances, taxes and other people’s resources on the native’s shoulders.
- The native might face a lot of obstacles and problems in subjects like insurance and taxes. There is a possibility that the native’s spouse may lack money if Saturn is debilitated.
- This position disturbs the Native’s health and causes illness. Whatever illness they may face, Saturn elongates it and makes it chronic. That illness could be the cause of death or the native might even die at a young age.
- If Saturn is well-aspected, it shows a long life and with much effort and hard work, wealth will come later on in native’s life.
House Rulers In Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 9th House-
- 9th house id the house of religion, spirituality, house of your teachers, law and the house of your father. It also signifies long journeys like a pilgrimage, fortune, and luck.
- Saturn in the ninth house makes the native Spiritual and religious person. These people are well educated but in an orthodox manner.
- People with this placement are more inclined towards making a career where they could grow more on a spiritual and philosophical level. They like to get employed in traditional and well-established institutions.
- Native gets to travel a lot and mostly for business purposes and career progress. he considers travelling a way of learning.
- The native tends to have a narrow mind and would be egoistic and very strict if Saturn is afflicted. It could even create difficulty in native’s higher education.
Saturn in 10th House-
- In Vedic astrology, career or profession falls under the 10th house. It shows if the person will achieve fame and grandness in his life. It is also the house father.
- Saturn in the 10th house is considered a fruitful placement for the native. They fit well in their work environment and get to taste success but after putting good efforts and a lot of hard work.
- They are likely to be very ambitious in their career which drives them to achieve greatness in their occupation. Provided that it’s also the house of the father, Native might not share a good relationship with their father.
- Saturn might bring obstacles and lack of opportunities but in those cases, it’s disciplined and patient nature takes over and the native plans things out about his future. They are likely to achieve great heights in their careers and earn good wealth.
Saturn in 11th House-
- The 11th house is a strong indicator of sudden wealth and gains. It represents prosperity, sudden income and good wealth. This is also the house that depicts one’s social circle.
- Having Saturn in the 11th house would indicate that either the native have more than one source of income or both husband and wife are diligently earning.
- Provided that fact that the eleventh house is also the house of friends and social circle, the native generally gets support from his social circle and friends unless Saturn is debilitated or badly placed in the chart.
- In case of a badly aspected Saturn, the native might struggle in building friendships due to their shy and introverted nature. Most of the time, they are concerned if they even fit in any social group and don’t like to contribute to gossips and chit chats.
Saturn in 12th House-
- It’s the house of secrets, fears, the subconscious mind, and isolated places. It also represents liberation and detachments from the materialistic desires of life and indicates one’s inclination towards spirituality.
- People with this placement in their birth charts like to spend a lot of their time alone. They might be working in some secluded place like a hospital, jail, asylum or ashrams, etc.
- Native understands the value of spirituality and seeks that path. However, in the case of debilitated Saturn, they might find themselves lazy for that and Saturn might even give them a feeling of depression as well.
- This placement, however, provides good results in foreign lands. The native is likely to get success if he’s connected with fields like petroleum, coal, or mines, etc.
This analysis here offers just a little portion of the whole picture, to know more you also need to see the positions of other planets in your horoscope.
Each planet has a distinct impact on you and your life, depending on which house and sign they reside in. So as to seek out where they are located in your natal chart, you can use our free Kundli Maker.
11,096 total views
Vedic Astrology Dominant Planets
Tags: Learn Astrology, saturn, saturnineachhouse, saturninyourkundali