Acoording to vedic astrology, Rashi for the name Rupa is Tula and Moon sign associated with the name Rupa is Libra. The name Rupa has Air element. Venus is the Ruling Planet for the name Rupa. The name Rupa having moon sign as Libra is represented by The Scales and considered as Cardinal. Normally, people with the name Rupa have an attractive. The source of strength can be numerically measured by a certain unit called Rupa. There are six kinds of strengths considered in the Indian astrology. Sthanabala: This is the positional strength which a planet gets as a result of it occupying a particular house in the horoscope. Digbala: This is a directional strength. Jupiter and Mercury are. Star Guide to Predictive Astrology: Bhavas - Planets in the 12 Houses Pandit K.B. Parsai on Amazon.com.FREE. shipping on qualifying offers. Star Guide to Predictive Astrology: Bhavas - Planets in the 12 Houses.
Rupa: Varient Names. Look; Blessed with beauty; Shape; Beauty; The Earth; Silver. Look; Blessed with beauty; Shape; Beauty. Find gender of name Rupa; discover if the name Rupa is a Masculine or a Feminine in other words can name Rupa be use for naming boy or a girl child, find meaning and popularity of different names in different region and religion.
Planets while moving get into certain states of existence called avasthas. These avasthas are ten in number. Each avastha produces its own results. Let us discuss the different Avasthas in detail.
Deepta or Exaltation
When a moving planet achieves Exaltation, it indicates Gains from conveyances, respect from elders, fame, wealth and good progeny.
Swastha or Own House
When a moving planet enters in its own house, it indicates fame wealth, position, lands, happiness and good children.
Mudhitha or in the house of a friend
When a moving planet enters to a friendly house, it indicates happiness.
Shantha or an Auspicious Sub-division
Pisces moon sign vedic astrology chart. When a moving planet reaches to an auspicious sub division, it indicates strength and courage, helping relations, comfort and happiness.
Shakta or Retrogression
While moving, when the benefic planet becomes retrograde then it gives Courage, reputation, wealth and progeny.
Peedya or Residence in the last quarter of the sign
Moving Planet in the the last quarter of the sign indicates prosecution, incarceration, pilfering habits and expulsion of country.
Deena or Inimical House
Planet moving in the inimical house indicates jealousy, mental worry, brain trouble sickness and degradation.
Vikala or Combustion
Name Love Astrology
When a moving planet attains combustion, it indicates diseases, orphanage, loss of wife and children and disgrace.
Khala or Debilitation
Moving Planets in debilated state indicate losses from various sources, quarrels with parents and relations, imprisonment, hating God and sacred literature.
Name Astrology Career
Bhita or Acceleration
This indicates losses from various sources, torture, foes, mean habits, and danger in foreign countries.
Rupa Name Astrology Symbols
Rupa Name Astrology Sign
The Shadbalas or Six Sources of strength and Weakness of Planets
Each planet is supposed to get a particular share of strength when it occupies a particular position. The source of strength can be numerically measured by a certain unit called Rupa. There are six kinds of strengths considered in the Indian astrology.
- Sthanabala : This is the positional strength which a planet gets as a result of it occupying a particular house in the horoscope.
- Digbala : This is a directional strength. Jupiter and Mercury are powerful in the East (ascendant) . The Sun and Mars get their directional strength in the North (10th house), Saturn in the west (7th house) gains Digbala. Venus and Moon acquire directional strength in the south (4th house).
- Chestabala or Motional Strength : The Sun and Moon get Motion strength in the signs of Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus and Gemini which constitute the Uttarayana ( Sun Northerly course) and Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn in retrogression or in conjunction with the Full Moon get Chestbala or Motion strength. If Jupiter, Venus, Mercury and Saturn are with Mars, they are said to be defeated in the planetary fight and get Motion Strength.
- Kalabala : Kalabala means temporal strength. The Moon, Mars and Saturn are powerful during the night. The Sun, Jupiter and Venus are powerful during the day. Mercury is always powerful.
- Drugbala : Drugbala is reckoned as a result of the aspect to which each planet is subjected to by the other. Aspects of benefics give full drugbala, while aspects of Malefics take away the Drughbala.
- Naisargikbala : This means permanent or natural strength. Each planet is supposed to produce a particular measure of strength permanently, irrespective of its position.
Moving Planets – Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars – are usually not considered as important because they move quickly through the zodiac. The transits of the slower moving planets - Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto – are more powerful and noticeable, especially when they hit a personal planet or cardinal point.