Astrology has become a guide for better tomorrow for the people as they can pre plan their course of actions in advance by knowing about events. Vedic astrological remedies plays a very important role in vedic astrology in helping people to minimize the negative effects of.
- Remedies For Mercury In Vedic Astrology Chart
- Remedies For Mercury In Vedic Astrology Numbers
- Remedies For Mercury In Vedic Astrology Ephemeris
Sun and Mercury conjunction in Vedic astrology
Sun represents authority, soul, self-confidence, father and king in Vedic astrology.
Mercury is Prince. He is the Lord of speech, intelligence and logic.
When these two planets conjoined in one house it gives excellent ' Budh Aditya yoga'. We have already discussed this, will see other benefits of this conjunction now.This is a common conjunction, as mercury moves near to the sun, always placed 1or 2 houses apart. Within 7 degrees of close conjunction is good, more than 15 degrees apart is not a good conjunction.
Sun and mercury conjunction gives good intelligence and creativity. They can become masters of a particular subject. These ppl are usually very skilled. Father makes them learn all these techniques or they may have those qualities from Father.
Vedic astrology marriage prediction. Their speech could be confident and can deliver straightly what they want. This conjunction in Kendra and trikona houses can give good results. Even this conjunction in Aries, Gemini, Leo and Virgo gives complete benefits of ' Budhaditya yoga'. These ppl can enjoy authority in politics and can become a CEO of a company.
Remedies For Mercury In Vedic Astrology Chart
Remedies For Mercury In Vedic Astrology Numbers
Remedies For Mercury In Vedic Astrology Ephemeris
- Remedies for Mercury to be performed if Sun is not well placed in the horoscope: Worshiping the ruling deity of the Mercury, Lord Vishnu. Recitation of Vishnu sahasranama stotra. Reciting of Mercury Mantras.
- Learn About Mercury Mahadasha good or bad Effects and time period, marriage in Mercury mahadasha, remedies,career effect,mahadasha interpretation and antardasha. +4365 [email protected]
- According to Vedic Astrology all Grahas are divided into two classes: auspicious planets and inauspicious planets. Auspicious planets give us auspicious results. They are Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus. Inauspicious planets give bad results to the native. They are Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
- Get an earthen pot filled with honey and bury it in the cremation ground or deserted area. Place milk or rain water in a container on the roof of the house. Put a ring in the nose of your daughter. Also Read: Mercury - The Lord of Intelligence.