- Vedic Astrology Birth Chart Report
- Vedic Astrology Reading online, free
- Private Jets Through Vedic Astrology Youtube
Website: +568Description: Aspects of planetsVedic Astrology Chapter-3 Profile: https. Vedic astrology includes several nuanced sub-systems of interpretation and prediction with elements not found in Hellenistic astrology, such as its system of lunar mansions (Nakṣatra). Free vedic astrology report. It was only after the transmission of Hellenistic astrology that the order of planets in.
- According to ancient teachings in Hinduism, Vedic astrology works because the position of the planets and stars at the moment of your birth show a roadmap of your life. A mixture of latent past life karma (known as samskaras) and habitual tendencies, your astrological chart is a complex weave of your character and potential choices. Vedic horoscopes were referred to as 'the kala chakra'.
- As Vedic astrology is a Lunar based astrology, unlike western astrology which is a Solar based astrology. The astronomical position of the Moon in its Nakshatra or 'Lunar Mansion', plays a prominent role in the art of prediction. The ancient Vedic sages looked to the origins of.
In today’s day & age if there is one planet which is responsible for all the material happiness, amenities & pleasure, then that planet is none other than Venus. If we take into consideration the realistic figure of people who live with contentment or have embraced spiritual mode of living, the outcome would be dismal low because the fact is we all are running after satisfying our never ending appetite for material gain. This is the reason why Venus has gained so much prominence in our daily lives. I would try to present a different non redundant perspective on this planet something which I found true in my research on numerous charts
- Venus in one word can be defined as happiness, its position in the horoscope tells which area of life native will derive maximum happiness & contentment. For example Venus’s placement in the fourth or second house will make native derive maximum happiness from family or mother (Depending on sign & nakshatra placement). It represents female & relationship with females in a man’s chart whether a man will benefit from opposite sex or run into troubles because of them, whether the relationship will be spiritual, amorous everything can be known by looking at the position of Venus alone in the horoscope
- Venus represents all the luxury things available in this world along with being a chief significator of Vehicles & liquid cash. A good position of Jupiter makes millionaires or bestows top segment cars, but only Venus has the capacity to produce billionaires or bestow big boy toys like Rolls Royce & private jets
- Happiness represented by Venus can be elaborated as all those things which give us pleasure or fill us with happiness. Whether it’s Sex, eating sweets/ chocolates, splurging on luxury clothes. A good posited Venus confirms an individual’s fine & refined taste; love for beauty along with appreciation for arts, music & creativity. Amongst the top vocations ruled by Venus are fashion, music, films or anything which has to do with beautifying others or sensuality like beautician, strippers to name a few
- Trouble in accumulating money, sweet tooth problem, persistent conflicts with females, alcohol or gambling addiction, sex perversion or obsession are all seen from affliction to Venus
- A good Venus in the Horoscope (esp. if related to ascendant) gives good looks, beautiful features & well proportioned body, though if in excess in a man’s chart could make him look bit feminine. As we say Sun has the capacity to brighten the areas of the house where it sits in the Horoscope; Jupiter has the capacity to expand things (be it body-weight or wealth); Rahu has the capacity to amplify things; Venus has the capacity to beautify things, its position in the horoscope tells which part of your body will be most beautiful. For example, Venus’s position in the second house confirms that the individual will have a beautiful face or lips
- Venus represents sex hormones, DNA or tissues of muscles in human body. Which consequently holds maximum say in our sex drive and ability to recuperate from diseases
- Only Venus is the planet in Vedic astrology which has the capacity to give posthumous fame to an individual. If any ways it gets connected to the 8th house of natal chart in a good dignity. You can remain assured that your name will remain or remembered long time after you will be gone or dead
- Even the three nakshatras (Bharani, Purva Phalguni & Purva Ashadha) ruled by Venus carry distinct traits within themselves; Bharani is the extreme amongst all nakshatras in the areas of sexuality, materialism, unpredictability & chaos; Purva Phalguni is the most comfort loving, well mannered & attention seeking nakshatra; Purva Ashadha is one of the most optimistic nakshatra with a nonchalant attitude towards misery & adverse circumstances
Vedic Astrology Birth Chart Report
As strengthening of Venus’s position in the horoscope is concerned, I am writing few remedies which can help empower the most important planet of today’s day & age in our lives. Its better the person should take refuge in the worship of Goddess Durga; rather than channelizing His/ her Venusian energy to opposite sex, the person should transcend it to the ultimate love & compassion for the almighty & humanity; wearing diamond ring also helps; Donation of white things like milk, sugar or flour on particular days (preferably Friday); & lastly, servicing & helping blind people will surely compel the beauty inducing planet to beautify things in our lives
Vedic astrology or Jyotish is the 'Science of Light', an ancient astrological discipline that originated 3,000 years ago during the Vedic civilization. The 'Rishis',the 'seers' or high priests of the Vedas, cognized through transcendental visions, the connection between the celestial bodiesof our solar system and the human body.
The motion of the planets and their positions inrelation to each other, acts upon us throughout our lifetime, just as the lunar phases pushand pull the oceans and the seas.
According to the Vedic science of astrology, the planets and all the stars in ouruniverse represent certain energies, and, in fact,do emit magnetic and electric fields.Vedic astrology held that each planet gives out its own, cosmic color,generating a particular energy and influence that propagates throughout thecosmos. The transmission of these colored rays through space, accompanied by theenergy-giving properties of heat, magnetism and electricity, have an influenceon the life of every living creature.
'Yat Pinde Tat Brahmande'
'We, as microcosm, are just areflection of the outer macrocosm.'
The location of the various planetsduring a person's birth, can be mapped scientifically through an astrological horoscope. According to it, certain planets will be well positioned, some will be unfavorableand some willgive mixed results. Every person's life is therefore, the result of this cosmic design, this planetary arrangement seen in the sky at the time of our birth, which originatesand result by activities and actionsduring our previous lives.
Vedic astrology opines that karma is not eternal and can be changed. There are several ways tobalance or enhance our planetary karma. Itsmethods include meditation (the greatest balancing method), physical postures (yoga), medicine (Ayurveda), wearing of gemstones, color therapy, prayers, rituals, herbs,food, architecture (Sthapatya Veda).
Vedic astrology deals withseven visible planets and two invisible ones: the SUN, MOON, MARS, MERCURY, JUPITER, VENUS, and SATURN, along with the two lunar nodes, RAHU (ascending lunar node) and KETU (descending lunar node). These nodes are the two intersectingpoints of the solar and lunar planes as seen from the earth.
Nine astrological gemstones are associated with theseplanets. Associated with the Sun is theRUBY,with the Moon is thePEARL,with Mars is the REDCORAL, with Mercury theEMERALD,with Jupiter is the YELLOWSAPPHIRE, withVenus is theDIAMOND,with Saturn theBLUESAPPHIRE, withRahu the HESSONITE GARNET,and with Ketu is the CAT'SEYE CHRYSOBERYL. Associated with the nine planets are also the days of theweek, different parts of the human body and different metals.
Vedic Astrology Reading online, free
Someone might thinkthat this correlation between the planets and its correspondent gems has no scientificvalidation and it is perhaps the result of blind superstition and religious belief. However, there is a scientific truth behind Planetary Gemology.
The specificstudies on this matter has shown that the cosmic color spectrums emanated by the differentplanets, are similar to the color spectrums of the correspondent gems.
The cosmic energy ofthe planet is reflected on the human body through the gem and creates an effect byabsorption and reflection of the rays and vibrations. The gem acts as a filter andproduces good or evil effect, depending on the need of the body.
Like the crystals used in radio technology are the fundamental constituents oftransmitting, receiving and transforming invisible energy into sound, thus thecrystalline structure of gemstones attract and condense the cosmic, planetaryenergies that rain from sky to earth and transform them for use by the humanphysiology.
By keeping the proper gemstones in touch with the body, profound and significant changes can take place overtime.
To conclude, now more than any other period inhistory, where the knowledge and technology of natural gemstones has reached a peak, adivine, cognitive science is again made available to anyone to fulfill mankind’s dream oflifefree from problems and negativity.
Natural, very effective and magnificent gemstones thatdemand no will power or effort whatsoever, are available now to transform our livesradically.
Private Jets Through Vedic Astrology Youtube
Click The 9 Planetary Jyotish Gems