- Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology 2020
- Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology Chart
- Predict Child Birth In Astrology
- Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology Pdf
- Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology Calculator
- KP Astrology software calculates on the basis of the stellar system of prediction and its Sub Lords. This system also believes in 12 Zodiac Signs. Zodiac signis further divided into 27 identical parts which are called as Stars. Each star is further divided into 9 divisions, called as Sub. This 9 division of star are Sub Lords in KP system and a real concept of KP Astrology.
- The Vimshottari Dasha, commonly referred to as the Planetary Period System, is a predictive formula that reveals the timeline of when karmas indicated in the birth chart will be activated. Per the rules of Vedic Astrology, there are certain houses (sectors) of the chart that are strongly associated with life changes.
Free online daily, weekly, monthly horoscopes at FindYourFate.com, Horoscope for 2021 and Astrology 2021 predictions for all Zodiac Signs. Find your Compatibility love partner by zodiac, Match making, Numerology, Palmistry, Nadi, Face Reading, Indian astrology, vedic astrology, Chinese Astrology, Gemology. Hindu Vedic Astrology Horoscope predictions free can be seen through our software by entering your date of birth and time details. These Astrological predictions are based upon the placement of planets in various houses and raashis of your chart.
Planning a child is a long and complex procedure for most. The period till childbirth is full of anxiety and worries for the parents and relatives, until a healthy child is born.
Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology 2020
Astrology helps in planning a healthy and fortunate child, even before pregnancy. Indian Vedic scriptures and astrology mention several pointers to take care of when planning a child.
Relationship compatibility chart. The Taurus-Cancer partnership tends to be a happy one due to this mutual enjoyment of the security and comfort of home. They love a solid home base, a strong relationship, nice possessions, good food: all the comforts of domestic life. This is the famous free synastry report. It's a basic relationship compatibility report based on the Sun and planets, but without Moon aspects or house overlays so as not to require a birth time. (Get in-depth report with birth times, instead) Privacy is guaranteed. Your data is not stored. Read detailed analysis of your zodiac sign compatibility with your partner’s sun sign. Have a glance at unique compatibility meter with love, communication, sex and all over compatibility percentage. Find most and least compatible zodiac signs. This relationship is all about balance. Aries wants to jump right in and get into it, while Taurus prefers to go much more slowly. This can create a problem; Taurus loves to be wooed and romanced — two concepts that are basically foreign to straightforward, brash, totally unsubtle Aries.
The journey of a baby starts not when he/she is born but when the mother conceives. Here, we provide some proven pointers to help you decide the best time to conceive.
Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology Chart
There are many factors that affect the birth of a child such as the Teethi (Indian date), Hora, Lagan, Nakshatra etc. Do not worry if you do not know about these terms, you can easily find current status of these in a good panchang online – like Drikpanchang etc. Elders or pundits in your family can also explain you these terms, if not the online articles.
Predict Child Birth In Astrology
Plan your child with Astrology Rs
2000 1000/- only. (Limited Period Offer!)
When to plan intercourse to conceive a healthy baby?
Indian vedic astrology texts prohibit the intercourse on the first four days of the woman’s monthly menstruation periods (since the chances of sexually transmitted diseases is high during this time).
The days are now counted from the first night (or day) of the periods. On having intercourse on the below mentioned days, if it is successful and the woman gets pregnant, then the corresponding result is said to happen:
- On the Fourth night of the Periods – An ordinary baby of short life span
- On the Fifth night – A normal child
- On the Sixth night – A child who will prosper and extend the family
- On the Seventh night – A child who will find it difficult to extend the family
- On the Eighth night – A normal child
- On the Ninth night – A beautiful and prosperous child
- On the Tenth night – A prosperous child who will yield authority and be well known in society
- On the Eleventh night – A normal child
- On the Twelfth night – Well respected, rich and humble child
- On the Thirteenth night – A normal Baby
- On the Fourteenth night – A virtuous and religious child who will follow righteous path
- On the Fifteenth night – A rich and wealthy child
- On the Sixteenth night – An intelligent and genius child
Auspicious Teethi (Indian Dates), Nakshatras and Lagnas to plan child birth
Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology Pdf
- The intercourse planned during the following Nakshatras are considered to be auspicious: Rohini, Mrigashīrsha, Pūrva Phalgunī, Purva Ashadha, Purva Bhadrapada, Ardra, Punarvasu, Pushya, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Anuradha, Sravana, Dhanishta, Shatabhisha, Uttara Ashadha, Uttara Phalgunī, Uttara Bhādrapadā
- The intercourse planned during the following Teethis (Indian Dates) are considered to be auspicious: Dvitiya (2nd), Tritiya (3rd), Panchami (5th), Saptami (7th), Dashmi (10th), Dwadashi (12th) and Trayodashi (13th)
- The intercourse planned during the following Days/Nights are considered to be auspicious: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Predicting Child Birth Vedic Astrology Calculator
Inauspicious Teethi (Indian Dates), Nakshatras and Lagnas to plan child birth
- The cusp or period when previous Teethi or Nakshatra or Lagan is ending and the next one is beginning.
- The intercourse planned during the following Nakshatras are considered to be inauspicious: Jyeshtha, Magha, Moola, Vishakha, Ashlesha, Revati and Ashwani.
- The intercourse planned during the following Teethis are considered to be inauspicious: Chaturthi (4th), Ashtami (8th), Navami (9th), Chaturdashi (14th), Purnima and Amavasya.
- Intercourse on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday should also be avoided.
- Yogas and Time like Bhadra Kaal, Sarhaad divas should be avoided.
- Also, avoid sex during afternoon and evening, when it is time to offer prayers to the god.
Though there are many more pointers mentioned in Indian Vedic astrology texts, the ones listed aboce are the easier ones to follow.
Dos and Don’ts of healthy Parenting – How to bring out the best in your kid?