One of the most useful and dynamic branches of Vedic astrology is Prashna, which literally means question. This is called Horary Astrology in the West. We again remind you of the metaphor of photography, in which a Natal chart reading is like using a wide-angle lens. One gets the full view, but it seems far away, and one cannot see all the details. To get more detail one could zoom in and look at a smaller segment of time, say, the duration of a planetary major period or, even smaller, the planetary sub-period, or perhaps a year or six months. The real close-up shot or microscopic view would be to focus just on one question for a specific period of time. This is prashna.
We are deal in astrology numerology vastu, horary, psychic, tarot reading, spiritual reading, personal reading since 1997. We read over phone line, live chat, video conferences. Ancient vedic Prashan. NO need to remember birth details, get accurate Answer and Solution. Vedic Astrology / Hindu Astrology. Birth chart Reading / Kundli / Teva. Prashna is the art of answering questions using Vedic astrology. In ancient times, many people did not have accurate birth data, so astrologers were not able to make their natal charts. Instead, the astrologer would make a horoscope for the date, time and place of the arrival of the client. Prashna One of the most usefuland dynamicbranches of Vedic astrology is Prashna, which literally means question. This is called Horary Astrology in the West. We again remind you of the metaphor of photography, in which a Natal chart reading is like using a wide-angle lens.
Imagine parents of a traditional Indian household, who meet a particularly qualified girl who perchance is the perfect match for their son. But they don't want to make any commitment just yet or reveal their intentions; thus they certainly don't want to jeopardize their interests by directly asking for the girl's birth particulars. What to do? After suitably pondering the situation, they would ask a Vedic astrologer the question: What will be the result for my son if he marries girl X? The Vedic astrologer notes the time the question is asked, calculates the chart, analyzes it, and then gives a scientific answer.
How does it work? The conception of a question is the thought which enters one's mind. Pondering, worrying, and brooding over it is the gestation period. And asking is the birth of the question. You might be surprised to learn how accurately a trained astrologer is able to zero in on the correct answer.
- You may also be interested in:
- Ashtamangala Deva Prashna
- From the Astrologer’s Diary: The Night Dacoits Stole Srimati Radharani
- Life of Govinda Bhattathiri, ]yotish Acarya
Of course prasna is not limited to romantic ponderings, but can be applied to almost any situation wherein humans have questions. It is the perfect tool for making strategic and tactical decisions.
The following list is a small sample of the thousands of questions I have been asked in the course of my practice. I have chosen them to show the wide variety and almost endless application that is limited only by one's own imagination and personal experiences:Which of the following three places, A, B, or C, is the best place to sink a well?
My daughter is missing. Is she all right? When will she return?
Mars aspects in vedic astrology. Who murdered the victim; what can you tell me about the murderer?
Should I move to Los Angeles next month?
Should I file a legal suit against X?
Should I hire X as my lawyer?
Will the IRS come after me?
Should I hire X as my building contractor in my real-estate development project?
Should I go into partnership with X?
Will Y country attack X country?
Will X win the election?
My health isn't good. The doctor recommended some treatment; should I do it?
I have lost my wedding ring; will I recover it?
What is the sex of my unborn child?
Should I take [spiritual] initiation from X?
Should I purchase the land in India?
Should I marry X?
Are you wondering what are the best Vedic astrology books to read? Then visit our recommended reading list for serious students of astrology.
Many people have heard of prasna and its power; but unfortunately they cannot always take advantage of it for two reasons:
- Prashna is very difficult to perform, and it requires extensive special training. Even an astrologer capable to adequately read a natal chart will not be able to do a prashna chart properly unless trained to do so, because there are special rules in prashna that are not applicable to natal astrology, and vice versa.
- The person fails to ask the question properly. Even a properly trained astrologer will not be able to answer an ill-conceived question.
In the first case, the seeker should carefully ascertain if the astrologer he is dealing with has had any special training in prasna. If he has not had this special training yet is consulted, the results could be disastrous. I know of one case in which a woman asked a well regarded West coast astrologer the question: 'Should I approach the man I am interested in?' The untrained (in Prasna) astrologer told her yes. But it was likely the worst mistake of her life; it led to a major scandal, forcing her to leave town in a rush, hurriedly giving away all her possessions. The astrologer was untrained in prasna, so he did not charge her much; but it turned out to be a very costly consultation indeed. It cost her thousands of dollar plus the complete ruination of her reputation. The pity was that when she showed me the prasna chart, it was obvious that she should not have gone forward.
The second case simply requires some basic training on the part of the seeker as to how to ask a prasna.
The importance of correctly formulating a question cannot be overstated.
How to Ask a Prashna
I have done literally thousands of prasnas since 1981 and the results are amazingly accurate (I have a 95+% success rate), provided the seeker follows a few simple rules when asking a question. The importance of correctly formulating a question cannot be overstated. In ancient Greece, the Oracle of Delphi was famous for giving accurate answers. But sometimes the answers were so enigmatic that no one could understand them, the reason being that the question itself was unclear. The astrological texts also state that the questions of certain persons should not be entertained:
- One who asks in a casual or nonchalant manner
- One who uses abusive language while asking
- One who is a heretic or atheist
- One who comes empty-handed
- One who is proceeding on a journey
- One who is answering the calls of nature
- One who asks questions at dusk
For formulating a question to get a clear unambiguous answer, consider the following guidelines:
- First, prepare yourself mentally, physically and spiritually.
- It is important to take time to clear your thoughts. Breathe deeply, slowly, to relax. Allow your question to clarify itself freely, unencumbered by life's expectations.
- Pray to Krsna (God) that He will reveal His answer to you through the astrologer.
- Keep your mind clear, and meditate on your question. If your mind is confused and you are thinking of many different questions at once, then the chart will reflect your nebulous state of mind and be exceedingly difficult, if not impossible, to answer. This can be likened to a woman who gives birth to five or six children at one time; the survival of any of them is doubtful.
- Ask only one question at a time. If you have other questions, see next point.
- Don't ask more than three questions in one day. If you have more than one question then wait for at least 30 minutes before asking it. Don't send them back to back, but rather take time to clear your mind and deeply meditate on each one. (Brghu Muni says that it is best to approach the astrologer with only one question, of an auspicious nature.)
- It is necessary to formulate a clear, truthful question in one's mind, getting right down to fundamentals and leaving out irrelevant details which can be added later if necessary, possibly by asking further questions. Decide exactly what it is that you wish to know. The clearer the question, the clearer the answer will be. A vague or ambiguous question will be reflected in the prashna chart, and it will be impossible to answer.
- Always write down your question before asking the astrologer. This forces you to think clearly and concisely. The question should be formulated into one sentence--not a novel.
- Don't ask convoluted questions. Keep them as straightforward as possible.
- Don't ask open ended questions like 'what should I do with my life?' Or, 'what type of work should I do?' There are literally tens of thousands of possible answers to these types of questions. Though some ideas might be gleened from the prasna these type of questions would be much better investigated in a natal chart reading. You could however ask a strategic question like 'Should I go back to school?' Or, 'should I become a lawyer?' These are focused close ended questions that are relatively easy for a trained astrologer to answer via prasna. Remember prasna is for a microscopic view whereas Natal chart reading are for the panoramic view of your life. Use the right tool for the right job.
- Ambiguous, 'either/or' questions must be avoided; otherwise, one cannot know which part of the question has been answered. Better to divide into two or more questions and ask them at separate intervals, as mentioned above.
- Similar to the 'either/or' question is the 'if/then' question; it also must be avoided. However 'if/when?' is ok.
- To avoid confounding the meaning of an answer, one should be careful to ask questions in the positive, rather than the negative, attitude. For example:
Question: 'Should I visit Mr. X?'
If the configuration of the chart is positive, then the answer will be yes--otherwise it would be no.
Question: 'Should I remain at home and not visit Mr. X?'
If the configuration of the prasna chart is positive, does it mean that you should stay at home? Or does it perhaps mean that you should actually go to visit Mr. X? Which is correct? Or if the configuration were negative, does it mean that you should not visit him? Or does it perhaps mean that you should not remain at home? Which is correct?
An example of a convoluted question that would be impossible to answer is as follows: 'Should I get into the herbal import business? If not, then should I get into real estate, or move back to England?'
'Shyamasundara's calculations are rarely, if ever, wrong.' Indradyumna Swami, Diary of a Traveling Preacher; Volume 5, Chapter 3
'I have derived great benefit and help from your readings and advice over the years and I hope to continue to do so. Astrology is a great science and I think you have mastered it.' Sriman Hari Sauri Prabhu
The above example uses the 'either/or', 'if/then,' and negative attitude. It should be divided into a series of questions, beginning first with, 'Should I get into the herbal import business?' Depending upon the answer, the person would then ask the next question. In any case, one should not jumble so many questions into one.
- Do not ask the exact same question within a three-month period (to the same astrologer); allow time to act. Sometimes people don't like the answer they get, so they keep asking the same question hoping that they'll get a better answer. Or they are impatiently waiting for results to arrive. This is actually disrespectful to God. Don't forget that we are doing divination, that is, approaching God for our answer through the astrologer. (It can also be very irritating to the astrologer.)
- If your mind is set upon getting only a certain answer, then you should wait before asking the question. In other words, if you want only a 'yes' and not a 'no' to a question, then you are not really prepared to receive the mercy of God via the astrologer's reply. You must realize that which ever answer He gives (through the astrologer) is in your best interest, even a 'no.' If you are attached to receiving only one answer, then you are not really open to divine guidance. And the answer which you want could actually lead you to disaster.
- Don’t assume something will happen and then ask 'when will X happen?' For certain events in life like getting a job or especially marriage people just assume that it will happen so they innocently ask the ask the prasna: “when will X happen?” But that is a false assumption, it may never happen. Instead of asking “when will I get married?” You should instead ask: “Will I get married?” If the answer looks positive we can then consider when it might occur. Obviously if you are not destined to get married or win the lottery or become a Hollywood actor then “when will it happen?” becomes absurd. So keep that in mind. Don’t assume something will happen when you ask a prasna.
- Some questions may have options which appear to be like multiple questions but are actually only one question. Suppose a person wanted to move to a different location and had several different options in mind. The questioner should try to narrow his choices as far as possible, with the understanding that he is allowed up to three (3) options. Then he should write on paper: Should I move to 'A', 'B', or 'C' (where A, B, and C represent the names of the places he is considering)? When asking the astrologer, he needn't even reveal the actual names of the places, as long as he knows what they mean. But this method of using options can be used only when A, B, and C represent the same category of entity (in this case, locations). If the seeker has more than three options, then he will have to ask more than once in order to cover all the options. This option method only relates to choices of actions that you perform and not to things that might happen to you.
- You don't have to directly name an object or person you can just call it or them 'X' to maintain confidentiality.
With these simple pointers, you now know how to ask questions properly in order to get a clear answer: perfect questions, perfect answers. If you still have a doubt or something is not clear please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to assist you.
Example of Prashna
Before we leave the subject of prasna, I would like to give an example from my files as to how it is used. In December of 1988, I received an urgent call from a friend. His mother-in-law had just been rushed to the hospital to undergo emergency surgery for diabetes related problems. The woman, an aged, traditional Indian lady, would not sign the consent forms until I was consulted and had given approval. I had noted the time of the call, so with that I began my calculations. My conclusion was that her condition was serious but not life-threatening. My client then conveyed this report to his wife and mother-in-law. But soon after, I received another call from my client: 'Are you sure? The condition is very serious, and my wife is doubtful.' To alleviate her anxiety, I called the hospital emergency room to ask the wife why she was doubtful. She answered that the doctors had privately told her that her mother had less than a 5% chance of survival; naturally she had trouble reconciling this with my assurance that the surgery would be successful. I looked at my calculations again and saw no indication of death. So I told her, 'If your mother dies during or because of the surgery, I will not be able to explain it astrologically. If that happens, I will give up the practice of astrology.' I was serious. My conviction was so firm that the wife's mother then signed the consent forms and underwent surgery. Later that day when I came back to my apartment, I found a message on my answering machine: 'Shyama, you don't have to give up astrology, my mother survived and is doing fine.'
Read Well, It’s a Crazy Story which shows prasna in action and how it saved a woman from making a seriously bad decision.
For more information on Prasna see Astamangala Deva Prashna.
I want to ask a Prashna.
The above link will also show other services that we offer.
Read What is Vedic Astrology? to find out more about Vedic Astrology the super-science and what it can do for you.
Everybody is curious to understand what’s going in their lifetime and what about going to occur in future, most exceptional Prashna Kundali Expert Pandit Manjunath is always there to offer you answers to all of your questions. He participates in restoring private and household relationships and bringing lost love back in your own life.
Pandit Manjunath is a renowned Prashna Kundali Specialist, using a multi-faceted strategy towards understanding the individual viewpoints and its particular causes. With over 300 decades of ancestral expertise, we supply a broad scope of spiritual Truth for you and allow you to understand the reasons for your different life issues.
Get to learn about your perfect career inspirations and proposed betterment inside them, with a profound invocation for you by prashna kundali specialist Pandith Manjunath. Not to stress from today on, this is Pandit in your ceremony to allow you to determine your requirements gifted by God. He’ll beg for you with honest intentions to your worried life issues if they’re your own personal or family troubles, company loss or quitting work. astrologer Pandit Manjunath will not let you down, as he’ll allow you to know your inner-self with apparent senses of self-awareness.
He’s carved out a prominent market in the art of precise and accurate astrology predictions. Regardless of being educated in the broad level of intellect, the enthusiastic thirst for enlarging awareness to find out more has directed He’s carved out a prominent market in the art of precise and accurate astrology predictions. Regardless of being educated in the broad level of intellect, the enthusiastic thirst for enlarging awareness to find out more has directed into a varied region of astrological wisdom. He’s still about the instructive route to obtain new skills and knowledge from engaging in conferences, training programs, and perusing new classes.
Now Prashna Kundali Expert Pandit Manjunath is a renowned literary adviser offering astrology counseling and consultation for the previous 15 decades. Take a consultation using Astrologer to speak in detail regarding the reply to your issue and because of corrective step also to carry out.
As of this moment, Astrologer is famous as one of the very best horoscope astrologers in India. Astrologer Pandit Manjunath doesn’t require debut now, considering his recognition that keeps rising, kudos to his remarkable insights to astrology. To locate any very best Astrologer in India is interchangeable to astrologer Pt. Manjunath now, as he’s shown with his understanding and astrological expertise which he’s really the master of his own trade. The astrologer has assisted millions of people with accurate and best astrological predictions due to their life’s issues. Astrologer advised the destitute perturbed by ominous planetary motions and solve their astrological troubles.
Prashna Kundali Expert Pandit Manjunath has generated a substantial research on several different amounts of horoscope books and acquired considerable experience into it. Astrologer gained tens of thousands of people using his acute, proper, and prudent horoscope predictions. Astrologer has also earned limelight in supplying best Astro-counselling to individuals through telephonic appointment or discussion. Telephone Consultation is similar to using the Prashna Kundali mobile, also Manjunath’s friendly, professional, and written way in reacting to egregious questions of individuals helped them locate the most suitable and applicable solution of issues which made their life miserable. On the lookout for the ideal response for your questions? Ask questions and get to understand dependable astro responses from the astrologer.
Prashna Kundali Expert specializations include horoscope predictions, therapeutic solutions to problems like love schooling, personal, marital, business, livelihood, and a plethora of other astrological issues. into a varied region of astrological wisdom. He’s still about the instructive route to obtain new skills and knowledge from engaging in conferences, training programs, and perusing new classes.
Astrologer is an Indian astrologer who helps peoples to unravel their problems and convey back peace,
Astrologer could be a well grasp astrologist who is known as Education problem resolution Specialist in India.
Get your love Back
Husband wife Problem
In Vedic astrology, such marriages don’t seem to be thought-about compatible and so astrology consultation should be obtained.
Children are everything to their parents and it’s their responsibility and duty that they opt for the simplest future and life for them.
Family is that the basic unit of society and is deeply revered within the Indian society.
Court Case Problem
Vedic Astrology Prashna Kundali
Aside from divorces, Court Case problems resolution are thought to be the skunk within the ton.
The involves predicting a person’s future supported decoding the lines in one’s palms coining the term fortune telling.
Face reading is that the excellent thanks to discover your own innate nature. Face reading is that the combination of earliest star divination and science.
Prasna In Vedic Astrology
Relationships square measure a necessary a part of our lives and nurturing them properly is predominant for having a blessed life.
Health issue Problem
No one ever likes to urge sick or be in hospital. But, it’s much not possible for someone to be free from any illness.
We are one in all the foremost trustworthy names of the trade engaged in providing Gemmology Services to the purchasers.
Prashna Kundali online famous for the group of the best astrologer in India for supplying astrology solutions to individuals. We’re engaged not just in helping individuals live their own life in a better way through precise astrological forecasts but also for supplying solutions to different life issues. Pandit Manjunath is the best online astrologer in India. He’s given many of the greatest outcomes with permanent solutions.
ask famous astrologer online By consulting with our astrologer, many of individuals were happy with his immediate answers. He can do lots of Pujas and Prayers for resolving your financial, company and individual issues. He’s the best astrologer at Bangalore.
It needs a clear and calm frame of mind to take care of the constant fluctuations of lifestyle.ask astrologer online Pandit Manjunath Guruji ,who’s an heirloom that was long-running in generations of the family astrologers.
ask astrologer online Pandit Manjunath excels in astrology, Vedic and Tantrik rituals which might assist in directing you from any trouble. Pandith specialises in a variety of areas which have online astrological readings via emails or chats, palmistry investigation, seeking beneficent options about professional or personal life and understanding of household or enjoy relationships.
Together with his fast grasping abilities and years of expertise, it doesn’t require Pandit Manjunath very long to decide the issue and find a sustainable alternative. You can consistently emphasis your confidence and have him resolve your issues in a jiffy. Keep an eye out because of his outstanding blessed and astrologically endowed framework of mind which helps him catch you from any circumstance. Pandit Manjunath could be your investment plus a favourable one also. It wouldn’t take very long to have your issues resolved. Pandit Manjunath will be your perfect astrologer in bangalore, and you’ll be able to stay assured of guaranteed improvement!