- Nov 02, 2020 The moon enters inquisitive air sign Gemini at 5:00 AM, kicking up communication, and we are in a cheerful, affectionate mood as the moon connects with Venus at 7:31 PM.
- Nov 01, 2020 Read the weekly horoscopes for the week of October 26. The weekly horoscopes for the week of November 9 will be online next Sunday. Get Claire Comstock-Gay’s book, Madame Clairevoyant’s Guide to the Stars, out now.
- November 2 Birthday Horoscope November 2 Zodiac Sign - Scorpio Being a Scorpio born on November 2nd, your personality is defined by your shyness, artistic aptitude and determination.
SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 22): Assess partnerships. Align yourself with people who can help you grow mentally, emotionally and financially. Learn from those with more experience and teach those trying to follow in your footsteps.
Nov 01, 2020 HOROSCOPES: Nov. 2 By Eugenia Last, Newport Daily News 11/1/2020. Coronavirus cases are falling in the US but experts say it's not from the COVID vaccine, yet. November 2 birthday astrology shows that you are endowed with the energy of the old, which you often exert on what would make you successful in life. In addition to this, you are most likely going to be very stubborn and hard to get fellow due to your element. November 2 Zodiac: Birthstones, Lucky Numbers, Days, Colors, Animals, Tarot Card, and More.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23-Dec. 21): Keep your life simple, stick to the truth and question anything that doesn't seem right to you. Knowledge and information will be key when it comes time to make a professional decision.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Don't let confusion set in; go directly to the source and find out all you need to know to make an informed decision. Someone you least expect will throw you under the bus if given a chance.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 19): You are in a position to wheel and deal. Look for bargains, and be honest about what you want. A physical change will lift your spirits. Make exciting plans with a loved one.
PISCES (Feb. 20-March 20): Refuse to let your emotions take charge. Someone will use manipulative tactics to push you in a questionable direction. Don't give in to peer pressure or bullying.
ARIES (March 21-April 19): Refuse to let anger take control when patience and understanding are required. Put moderation and thoughtfulness first. Romance is encouraged.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): A change may be overdue, but before you take flight, work out all the small but essential details. Don't let a lack of communication lead to a misunderstanding.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Pay closer attention to how you present yourself to others. Listen carefully, and offer only what you know you can deliver. Be thoughtful, flexible and receptive to others' ideas.
CANCER (June 21-July 22): Before you implement your plans, be sure you have the approval necessary to avoid interference. Keep your money and passwords safe. Don't take risks with your health.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Having reliable people to work with will make a world of difference, so cast a wide net for support. Be willing to compromise if it helps move a project along. Romance is featured.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): A move someone makes will prompt you to look into whether you should follow suit. New beginnings look promising. Take care of unfinished business so you can start something with a clean slate.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23): Revisit an old idea. Consider what you will have to do to keep the peace while following a path that excites you. Seek expert help if you need it. Love will enhance your life.
More: HOROSCOPES: Oct. 31-Nov. 1
More: HOROSCOPES: Oct. 29
More: HOROSCOPES: Oct. 28
More: HOROSCOPES: Oct. 27
More: HOROSCOPES: Oct. 26
More: HOROSCOPES: Oct. 24-25
Sagittarius daily horoscope astrology. This article originally appeared on Newport Daily News: HOROSCOPES: Nov. 2
Who was born on November 2 usually judges others harshly.
November 2 Birthday Horoscope
Quite snappy – they can skillfully disguise their thoughts, without completely revealing their true self or their important views. Secretive, critical and sarcastic – but not free from delusions they succumb to. Decisive, confident – they do not step away from an issue once they start working on it, sticking with it for the good and bad. They are difficult to see through – as they are able to mislead others. Their thoughts are more capricious than malicious, and their sympathies and antipathies – very strong.
They can surround themselves with a circle of friends and admirers, holding no obligations to them. Diplomatic – they can make peace with their enemies despite their obstinacy and persistence. They show a lot of tact in terms of disputes, showing significant skills in forming and liquidating friendships. Imperious and confident as they are – they often lack adequate understanding for the weak and less talented; they cannot accept that the views of others might be so drastically different from their own.
Changeable and restless people get on their nerves. Their strong will exerts control over the environment. They know no hesitation and uncertainty, and hate compromises and sentimentalism. They often indulge themselves in original, extraordinary studies, which tends to make their beliefs odd and unusual. They feel confident in the area of abstraction and mental experiences, as they do in material life. Their modal code is quite high and often harsh.
They rarely make an error in choosing their spouse, often recognizing them at first sight. They believe in heredity and causality, not free from fatalism. Flaws. They sometimes go through periods of great passivity. They tolerate their numerous friends for as long as they are needed. When they outlive their usefulness – they simply turn away from them.
November 2th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on November 2 your zodiac sign is Scorpio
Birthday Personality – November 2
character : realistic, benevolent, well-bred, haughty, uncouth, capricious;
profession : fireman, principal, bricklayer;
colors : blue, brown, white;
stone : ruby;
animal : Puffer Fish;
plant : Tomatoes;
lucky numbers : 4,5,17,28,33,56
power lucky number : 31
Holidays and observances – November 2th
- Earliest day on which Election Day can fall, while November 8 is the latest; held on the first Tuesday following the first Monday in November. (United States)
- Dziady (Belarus)
- Coronation of Haile Selassie (Rastafari)
- International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists (United Nations)
- Christian feast day: Agapius and companions
- All Souls’ Day (Roman Catholic Church and Anglican Communion)
- Indian Arrival Day (Mauritius)
- Christian feast day: Daniel Payne (Lutheran)
- Christian feast day: November 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Christian feast day: Victorinus of Pettau
- Christian feast day: Justus of Trieste
- Christian feast day: Erc of Slane (Ireland)
- Statehood Day (North Dakota and South Dakota, United States)
- Day of the Dead, the second day of Day of the Dead or El Dia de los Muertos celebration (Mexico)
- Christian feast day: Domninus of Vienne
Horoscope Nov 2 1997
November 2 Famous Birthdays. Who was born the same day as you ?
Go to the next page and see most famous November 2 Birthdays