- Mole Astrology For Men
- What Does Mole On Breast Mean
- Mole Astrology For Women
- What Does Mole On Breast Signify
Astrology gives a lot of importance to the navel. The closer a mole is to the navel, the more auspicious it is considered. A mole on the right side of the stomach indicates good finances and a weakness of women but, a mole on the left side represents jealousy.
Different types of marks on the body adds to the overall beauty of a native and at times, helps to enhance the personality as well. One of them is Moles, which are small, coloured marks usually seen on one’s body and believed to be the imprints from our previous lives carried forward in the present one.
For Astrological Queries and Solutions, Ask a Question Now!!
Astrology defines Moles as a representative of one’s personality, Karma and actions, good or bad. Numerous superstitions revolve around these body marks, as they appear from the time we were born till we depart from this mortal world.
- And Mole astrology is analyzing the good and bad qualities of an individual by using different sizes, colours, and shapes of a mole. According to the Mole Astrology of females, while affecting sign and planet feminine, it appears on the left half of the body.
- A mole on the left ribs represents a person whose earning will be average. Stomach Moleosophy: A mole on the right side of the stomach indicates good earnings and weakness of ladies. A mole on the left side of the stomach represents a jealous person who likes to earn easy money. He will possess some agriculture lands.
Moles astrology, another branch of Saamudrik Shashtra, reveals the power of moles and their effects in one’s life. These body marks can very keenly reveal the personality, nature and destiny of an individual. They come in different sizes, shapes and colors, and represent a certain situation or fate. Through mole astrology, you will learn the positive and negative impacts of these body marks and how it helps to shape up your personality in several ways.
It is said that the moles appear due to planetary positions and their influences in one’s life during his/her’s early fetal formation. According to mole astrology for female, if the influencing planet and sign are feminine, a mole on the body will appear on the left side, and if masculine, the position will be right.
Know Your Child’s Future With Board Results Exam Predictor
Significance of Moles
Based on Size
- Small – Doesn’t make much effects
- Round and Big – Highly auspicious
- Long – Auspicious
Based on Shapes
- Triangle – Mixed results
- Zigzag – Bad results
- Round – Reflect goodness in bearer
- Square – Unpredictable till the end, will avert evil
Based on Colors
- Light Colored– Moles in red, honey, sandalwood or green emerald color will generally prove to be lucky.
- Black– Not good, as there will be several obstacles in life
Moles on Body & Its Meaning
Moles on Forehead
- Mole on the middle of the forehead means the person is wise and calm, have clear insight and is laborious.
- According to mole predictions, a mole on the forehead’s right means the person will be wealthy.
- Moleosophy suggests that mole on forehead’s left says that the person will have bad luck and be very selfish.
- Mole on either side of temples says that the individual might get sudden monetary gains and get married to a beautiful life partner.
Moles on Eyebrows
- Mole on the eyebrows’ middle means the bearer has leadership qualities and is entitled to fame and financial prosperity.
- The position of a mole on the left side of eyebrows says that the person is a coward and will surely face difficulties in life office or business.
- Any mole on right side of eyebrow indicates happy and blissful marriage and healthy children.
Best Online Assistant For Astrologers: Dhruv Astro Software
Moles on Eyes
- Mole on the right eye means that the bearer is honest, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Mole on the left eye says that the person is arrogant and possesses a pessimistic attitude.
Moles on Nose
- Mole astrology says that mole on nose tip means the person behaves impulsively and take decisions without thinking.
- Mole on nose’s right side says that the person will attain money with minimum struggle.
- A mole of nose’s left side can be inauspicious and represents struggles.
- A mole below nose means the person will give out sensual vibes and attract opposite gender easily.
Find Out How Strong is your Immunity with the Immunity Calculator
Moles on Cheek
- As per moleosophy, mole on left cheek says that the person can be an introvert, have short temper and spend huge even after earning good.
- Mole on the right cheek says that the person has a dominating personality, logical mind and knows how to earn well.
Moles on Ear
- Mole on any part of ear suggests a luxurious life.
- Mole on the top or tip of ear says that the person is very intellectual.
Moles on Lip
- Any person with a mole on lip needs to watch what s/he eats, as s/he might gain weight and suffer health issues.
- Mole on lower lip indicates that the bearer has a great taste in food and drama.
Moles on Tongue
- Mole on tongue suggests that the person might encounter health and speech-related problems along with obstacles in education.
- Mole on the tip of the tongue says that the bearer is highly diplomatic and knows how to manage the situation well. Also, s/he can be a great foodie.
Moles on Chin
- A mole on chin means the person is a travel freak and loves to explore various places.
- Mole on right side of chin means that person is logical and answer diplomatically.
- Moles on the left side of chin indicates the person is blunt and entirely honest.
Moles on Neck
- A mole on the front of someone’s neck signifies that s/he bears good luck, have a soothing voice and is artistic in nature.
- In case mole is on the back, it means the person has an aggressive temperament.
Moles on Shoulder
- Mole on left shoulder reflects that the person is stubborn and gets into fights frequently.
- Mole on the right shoulder means the person is courageous and wise.
Moles on Arm
- Either of the arms containing a mole means that the person is good-natured and well-mannered.
- Mole on the right arm means the bearer is highly smart and intelligent.
- Any mole on the left arm means the person desires to live a luxurious life but stays average.
Moles on Elbow
Mole on elbows, either way, represents that the bearer is restless, good at arts, wealthy and loves to travel.
Best Career Counselling Report For Professionals: Buy Now!
Vedic astrology nose. AstroSage.com is committed to give you all the tools and knowledge related to astrology. Today, money-minded fake astrologers are creating disbelief in the minds of people and here at AstroSage.com we want to give you everything so that you can make your own mind relaetd to astrology.
Moles on Wrist
Any person bearing mole on any of the wrists is known to be innovative and highly creative. They have the skills to be a painter or writer
Moles on Palms
Mole on inner palm indicates that the bearer has to face challenges and obstacles.
Moles on Fingers
Mole on any of the fingers is unlucky and says that the person isn’t trustworthy and has a habit of exaggerating.
Moles on Ribs
- The right side of the rib with one or more moles means that the person lies easily and has several fears embedded within.
- Mole on the left side of rib indicates that the person lives/will live an average life.
Moles on Back
- The placement of a mole near the backbone represents success, leadership and fame in life.
- A mole below shoulder blades means the person will struggle a lot in life.
- Mole above shoulder blades means the person will have the courage to fight obstacles and tackle them.
- Mole on right side of shoulder signifies good and flourishing health.
- Similarly, any mole on the left side means possessing a diplomatic attitude and resolving cases through it.
Moles on Chest
- Mole on one’s chest signifies that a person has strong sensual tendencies.
- As per mole astrology for female, a mole on right breast indicates that the person possesses bad habits, is inclined towards bad habits such as alcohol and drugs. Moles on a man’s right side of the chest shows that the person faces/will face financial troubles frequently.
- Mole on the left side of the chest means that a person is clever but poor at maintaining a healthy relationship with friends and family. Although according to mole astrology for female, a mole on left breast means that she has a sober nature and maintains a quality relationship with family and colleagues.
Moles on Navel
- As per mole astrology for female, mole around a woman’s navel signifies that she’ll have a blissful marriage life and have lots of kids.
- Mole on a man’s navel on the left side means that he will lead a prosperous life, be wealthy and have kids who will become famous.
Moles on Stomach
- A person always stays in high spirits if he/she contains a mole on the abdomen/stomach.
- The person possesses a strong financial background but might have a weakness for women in case he/she contains a mole on the right side of the stomach.
- Mole on right means the person is jealous and prefers making money the easy way.
Moles on Hip
- A mole on either of the hips means that the person has a jolly nature, is affectionate and loyal.
- Any mole on right hip indicates creativity and wisdom.
- Mole on left hip means the person will lead a satisfying life even with a meagre income.
Moles on Genitals
Moles on genitals represent that the person is open-minded, honest and highly generous. They are extremely romantic and have a happy marital life. Although they won’t be showered by riches, they will stay content.
When will luck favour you? Raj Yoga Report Reveals It All!
Moles on Thigh
- If the mole appears on the right thigh, it means the person has a moderate temperament and a sense of fearlessness.
- On the contrary, a mole on the left thigh means the person has an artistic streak but might be lazy and not socially active.
Moles on Knee
- If there is a mole on the left knee, it suggests that the person has the courage to take risks and loves to live a king-size, lavish life.
- Mole on the right knee means that bearer is honest, friendly in nature and have a successful love life.
Moles on Calf
- Mole on right calf points out that the person will attain success and prosperity in all ventures. They might get involved in politics and are usually favored by girls.
- Mole on left calf means that a person is hardworking and may have to travel due to business or job. Also, they have a big friend circle.
Moles on Legs
Moles on any of the legs signify that the person doesn’t think before taking actions and is fearless regarding the consequences. Due to this, s/he is surrounded by lots of controversies and possesses a negative attitude.
Moles on Ankle
Mole on the right ankle means the person possesses a sense of foresightedness and talks a lot. Mole on left ankle means the person is religiously inclined towards God.
Moles on Feet
- If a person has a mole on the right foot, s/he will gain a goodhearted spouse and satisfactory family life.
- The person might have to face monetary problems or issues with the spouse if he/she has a mole on the right foot.
- Moles on soles mean the native will get frequently sick, have enemies and misfortune.
Moles on Toes
One or more moles on toes imply that the person will have an unhappy marital life even after marrying someone rich and financially sound.
Through this article, you get in-depth knowledge about the significance of moles on the body and how they create one’s character and personality. We hope you’ll enjoy reading it and find it extremely useful.
CogniAstro: Your Perfect Career Guide!
For Students 10th
Similarly, CogniAstro Report For 10th Grade Students gives a quick insight regarding the more suitable stream for your higher studies.
For Students 12th
CogniAstro Report For 12th Grade Students sheds light on adequate courses, best colleges, and career options.
Moles are the marks that occur on our body since our birth and stay with us till our death. These moles happen because of the planetary influences during the time of fetus formation. We can understand the influence of moles on our future by their placement on our body. Also, we should consider their color, shape and size. This subject is called Indian moleology or moleosophy. We also provided a brief dictionary for analysing the moles on your body.
Moles are marks which can be found on different parts of the body. In Indian and Chinese Astrology, moles are interpreted as representing the destiny of the person. The influence of the planets on the person would start at the time of fetus formation in the mother’s womb. Some planets influence the fetus more and some less. These influences result into mole formation when focused at the surface of the body. In the horoscope, the Ascendant and its lord, 6th house lord, Moon, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Rahu and Kethu will form moles on the human body. For example, if the Ascendant lord Saturn is posited in Aries, will produce a black mole (Saturn for black) on the head part (Aries for head) of the native.
If the sign and planet influencing the fetus are masculine then the mole will be formed at the right side of the body. If the sign and planet are feminine then the mole will be formed at the left side of the body. For example, a combination of Mars (Male planet) and Venus (Female planet) in Scorpio (female sign representing genitals) forms a mole on the genitals. If Mars is strong, then the mole will be at the right side on the genitals. If Venus is strong, then the mole will be formed at left side. The colors of the moles can be decided by the colors of the planets. For example, Saturn and Rahu give black moles and Mars gives red moles.
Moles should be interpreted according to their color, shape and size, and the place where they are located on the body. Moles in red color or honey color or green color will generally bring good fortune. Moles in black color give bad results. Small moles which are not so visible, will not give any results. Only big moles will produce results. Long moles give good results. Moles which are in square shape will give bad results in the starting, but they produce good results by the end. Moles in the form of a triangle will produce mixed results, sometimes good and sometimes bad. Moles in zigzag shapes will produce bad results. Now, let us discuss the effects of moles according to their placement on human body.
The following points are given for gents. But they are equally applicable to ladies also.
The moles on the top (crown) of the head are visible only if the head is shaven. If a mole is found on the right side of the head, the person will excel in politics. If the mole is in red or green color, then he will become minister. He can also be a president leading a society or business organization. He will have social status and success in every walk of life.
If the mole is at the left side of the head, then the native will not have enough money. Generally, he will not marry and spends his life in roaming. He will lead a spiritual life and gives spiritual discourses. There would be an interest in literature also. Moles at the back side of the head represent weakness of ladies. Such a person will be attached to his wife. He earns more money but he will not have a good name in the society.
If the forehead is wide and there is a mole on the right side of the forehead, then it denotes wealth. The native becomes wealthy and receives good name and fame in the society. He will help others and will have devotion to God. If the mole on the forehead is located at left side and the forehead is narrow, then the person will be selfish and does not help any one. Others will not give him any respect.
If the mole is on the right side temple, it denotes early marriage and beautiful wife. There is a possibility of sudden and unexpected arrival of money. If the mole is at the left temple, it also denotes sudden marriage and sudden wealth. There will be losses in the business. People do not like them for any reason.
If there is a mole in the middle of the eyebrows, it denotes leadership qualities, wealth, name and fame. Such a native likes luxuries and women. If the mole is found on the right eyebrow, there will be early marriage with a good lady. The native becomes lucky after marriage. It is better if he invests in his wife’s name. If the mole is on the left eyebrow, the person will be unlucky. He cannot utilize the money properly and faces troubles in the job or business.
A mole on the right eyelid brings wealth. The native becomes rich slowly. He will have inner pride and feels that he is great. Expenditure will be more. He will spend money for God either by constructing temples or for performing pujas. A mole on the left eyelid represents a general life. The person earns meager amount of money. He is prone to jealousy from others.
A mole in the inner part of top eyelids represents a lucky and wealthy person. On the other hand, mole in the inner part of lower eyelids represents domestic troubles and lack of luck.
A mole in the right eye gives easy – money. Even if the person doesn’t work, he will become rich suddenly out of sheer luck. A mole in the left eye represents an arrogant person who would be after ladies. He will have a secret and illegal connection with ladies.
Moles at the eye socket (corner towards the ear) represent a generous and peaceful person. But there is possibility of sudden death. Moles at the eye socket (corner towards the nose bridge) represent death of one of the children and grief for the native.
A mole any where on the ear represents good earnings and luxurious life. Expenditure will be uncontrollable. There may be danger of drowning. A mole at the backside of the ear represents a person who follows customs. He will get his wife from a higher family.
A mole on the tip of the nose represents quick thinking and quick temper. Such a person will have high self-respect and generally win on others.
A mole at right side of the nose represents more money with fewer efforts. A mole at the left side of the nose gives bad results. The native involves into prostitution.
A mole on the bridge between nostrils represents obstacles in getting the job and loss of money. A mole below the nose represents good sexual drive. The native possesses a large family and many children.
A mole which is located exactly in the middle of the chin represents a lofty person who receives laurels from others.
Moles on the right side of the chin represent logical thinking and diplomatic nature. They can convince others with their speech. Their earnings will be very good and they get name and fame easily. Moles on the left side of the chin represent a person who talks straight forward and hence people do not like him. He becomes quarrelsome. Expenditure will be uncontrollable.
A mole on the upper lip represents a person who does good to every one. There will be weakness of ladies and luxurious items. A mole on the lower lip represents a person who loves good food. He will have interest in acting and theatre arts.
A mole on the inner side of the upper lip represents a person skilled in mantras and mystic forces. A mole on the inner side of the lower lip represents a person who becomes a drunkard and losses money on speculation.
Moles on the right cheek represent a sensitive person who gives a lot of respect to his parents. He loves his wife and relatives. He enjoys wealth and health and lives long. Moles on the left cheek represent a person who is introvert and an arrogant person. He would face troubles in the life. But he will be happy in the old age because of his children.
A mole on the middle of the tongue indicates obstacles in the education. The native may not be able to talk fluently and there will be health problems.
A mole on the tip (outer edge) of the tongue represents a person who can convince others with his speech. He is intelligent and diplomatic. He loves good food and his children will have good future.
A mole on the back side of the neck represents angry and aggressive person. Generally such a person involves into anti-social activities. A mole on the front side of the neck represents an artistic person with sweet voice. His life will settle well after his marriage.
Moles on right shoulder represent brave and courageous person who will not sleep until finishing any project. Moles on the left shoulder represent a person who involves into quarrels with others.
A mole on the right side of the chest indicates more female progeny. Financial problems trouble him. But he receives due respect from others. A mole on the left side of the chest represents a person who is clever and who does not maintain good relation with his relations and friends. Financial problems are common for him. A mole exactly in the middle of the chest represents heavy financial problems. Such person involves into heavy debts. But he will have devotion to God.
A mole in the right armpit represents desire for wealth. A mole in the left armpit represents desire for ladies.
A mole on the right ribs represents a person with a lot of inner fear. He lies easily. A mole on the left ribs represents a person whose earning will be average.
A mole on the right side of the stomach indicates good earnings and weakness of ladies. A mole on the left side of the stomach represents a jealous person who likes to earn easy money. He will possess some agriculture lands. A mole nearer to navel cavity represents luxurious life. Such a person is loud-mouthed.
A mole on the right hand indicates a person who completes any task by tenacity and intelligent. A mole on the left hand indicates a person who wants to become rich but stays at average level.
A mole on the left or right elbow represents wealth and success. The native likes fine arts. He helps others and gets help from others. A mole on the wrist represents childhood in poverty. He becomes a writer or painter. He will be devotional. His income increases when he becomes aged.
Moles on any part of the inner palm are not good. They represent various obstacles.
Moles on any part of the fingers are not good. They represent various obstacles.
A mole any where nearer to the backbone represents name and fame. Such a person becomes a leader or minister.
A mole on the right side of the back represents good health and courage. A mole on the left side of the back represents completing the tasks by diplomacy.
Moles on the right buttock represent wisdom and creativity. The person will become an artist. Moles on the left buttock represent poverty. The person leads a deprived life.
Moles any where on the genitals represent excessive desire for sex. Such persons generally will have a paramour.
Moles on the right thigh represent valor. The person will have an opportunity to go abroad. He will be profited from a lady, either from his wife or from other woman. Moles on the left thigh make the person skilled in some art. He becomes lazy and will have fewer friends.
Mole Astrology For MenA mole on the right calf represents success in all ventures. There will be benefits from ladies. The native may involve into politics. A mole on the left calf represents journeys due to job or business. There will be many friends.
A mole on the right ankle represents foresightedness. The native will be endowed with gift of gab. The person will have a lot of belief in God.A mole on the left ankle represents devotion towards God. He talks less. At some point of life, the person faces legal problems.
What Does Mole On Breast Mean
A mole on the right foot represents a good spouse and family life. He will have devotion to God. A mole on the left foot represents creates problems with spouse. The person faces financial problems and wrath of others. Moles on the bottom of the feet represent journeys, enemies and licentious nature. The person will be a lover of fine arts.