The year 2020 was a tough one for the Royal family. The family of the British monarch saw several ups and downs, including Prince Andrew’s controversy, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s exit.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Compatibility, Based on Their Zodiac Signs It seems the royal couple may face some problems in the near future. By Amanda Garrity. Find out what’s in the stars going into 2020 for Harry and Meghan, Baby Archie, Kate and William and the princes’ brotherhood, according to their horoscopes and zodiac signs. Plus: The surprising traits that Princess Diana and Meghan Markle’s birth charts have in common. By The AstroTwins.
You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!
Please excuse the poor picture in picture. I realise you can't see Jupiter in Virgositting just below Saturn or the Ashtakavarga point in Cancer at 39. Reading her Chart from the Moon, she again has many yogas.From Moon in Virgo, you see 4th, 7th ruler Jupiter having directional strength and sitting with Saturn 5th and 6th house ruler this gives a couple of strong Raja Yogas but still has 6th house issues, conflicts, enemies, litigation etc.
I use Sidereal zodiac. For those of you who expressed an interest, I am starting a Patreon page soon to teach astrology in very easy and affordable way, I shall keep you posted.
Interested in a reading, please contact me by email [email protected]
Thank you for supporting me. ❤️
- Astrology and Horoscopes
Meghan Markle Zodiac Sign
natal chart (Placidus)
natal chart English style (Equal houses)
natal chart with Whole Sign houses
|Rachel Meghan Markle|
|born on||4 August 1981 at 04:46 (= 04:46 AM )|
|Place||Canoga Park, California, 34n12, 118w36|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
photo: Northern Ireland Office, license cc-by-2.0
American member of the British royal family as the wife of Prince Harry. Their son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, was born seventh in line to the throne. In 2020, the couple announced their intention to step back as senior members of the royal family.
As a former actress she is best known for her television roles as Rachel Zane on the legal drama Suits (2011-2017) and FBI special agent Amy Jessup in the sci-fi thriller Fringe. She is a United Nations Women's advocate for political participation and leadership.
Her mother, Doria Ragland, a social worker and yoga instructor, lives in View Park–Windsor Hills, California. Her father, Thomas Markle Sr., who lives in Rosarito, Mexico, is a Daytime Emmy Award-winning retired lighting director, whose profession resulted in his young daughter often visiting the set of Married..with Children.
Michael lennox astrology. Her father is an Episcopalian, and her mother is also a Protestant. Meghan's parents divorced when she was six years old. She has two older paternal half-siblings, Thomas Markle Jr. and Samantha Grant.
Birth Chart Of Meghan Markle, Astrology Horoscope
Describing her ancestry, Markle said: 'My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American. I'm half black and half white. .. I have come to embrace this and say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman.'
Her mother is descended from African Americans enslaved in Georgia, and her father from Dutch, English, and Irish settlers. Among her father's ancestors are Captain Christopher Hussey, King Robert I of Scotland, Sir Philip Wentworth and his wife, Mary Clifford, a descendant of King Edward III of England.
Markle grew up in Hollywood. She was educated at private schools. She attended Northwestern University, where she graduated in 2003 with a bachelor's degree and a double major in theater and international studies.
She began a relationship with actor and producer Trevor Engelson in 2004. They married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on 10 September 2011, and divorced in August 2013.
Markle's engagement to Prince Harry was announced on 27 November 2017. She married Prince Harry on 19 May 2018 in Windsor, England. They exchanged wedding vows and rings beginning at 12.35pm and were declared husband and wife at 12.39pm before a worldwide audience estimated at around two billion people. In London, England at 5:26 AM on 6 May 2019, the Duchess gave birth to Archie Mountbatten-Windsor. In November 2020, the Duchess revealed in an opinion piece for The New York Times that she suffered a miscarriage in July 2020.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Suits (born 23 June 2011). Notes: Played Rachel Zane, 2011-2017
- associate relationship with Macht, Gabriel (born 22 January 1972). Notes: Co-stars in TV series 'Suits,' 2011-2017
- friend relationship with Mulroney, Ben (born 9 March 1976)
- friend relationship with Williams, Serena (born 26 September 1981)
- parent->child relationship with Mountbatten-Windsor, Archie (born 6 May 2019)
- spouse relationship with Harry, Duke of Sussex (born 15 September 1984). Notes: 2018-
- other kin relationship with Edward III, King of England (born 13 November 1312 Jul.Cal. (21 Nov 1312 greg.)). Notes: Related on her father's side
- other kin relationship with Robert I, King of Scotland (born 11 July 1274 (greg.)). Notes: Related on her father's side
- Family : Parents divorced 1988
- Relationship : Marriage 10 September 2011 (Trevor Engelson)
- Relationship : Divorce dates August 2013 (Trevor Engelson)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship August 2016 (Prince Harry)
- Other Social 6 March 2018 (Confirmed into Church of England)
- Relationship : Marriage 19 May 2018 at 12:39 PM in Windsor Castle (Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex)
- Family : Abortion/ Miscarriage July 2020 (Miscarriage)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
Craft quotes same data from 'Meghan: A Hollywood Princess' by Andrew Morton, pgs. 8 & 22, 'at 4:46 in the morning of August 4, 1981 in West Park Hospital in Canoga Park in Los Angeles'.
- Traits : Body : Race (Mixed Caucasian and African-American)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Northwestern University graduate)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Age 6)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two half-siblings)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (July 2020)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ('Suits,' 2011-2017)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Humanitarian causes)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Windsor)