- Rahu In 2nd House
- Mars In 2nd House Synastry
- Mars In 2nd House Vedic Astrology Chart
- Mars In 2nd House Vedic Astrology Calculator
- Mars In 3rd House
Last updated on April 25th, 2020 at 08:34 am
Jupiter in 1st house unites with the energies of Mars-ruled zodiac sign Aries. As the 1st zodiac sign, Aries naturally represents the 1st house and therefore shares common energies with it.
It is important to note that the positive placement of Sun and the 1st house lord carry an important role in amplifying the favorable effects or saving from negative results of ill-placed Jupiter in the 1st house.
Where as if the Ascendant or Lagna and Ascendant Lord joins the 10th house or 2nd House and their Lord it is Very Good combination for Wealth and Prosperity in Vedic Astrology. The exchange of 2nd house Lord of wealth and 11th house Lord of gain creates MahaLaxmi Yoga which is a very auspicious combination for Money. So if these two planets are connected with Rahu occupy helpful sign, it indicates foreign spouse in astrology. The Most important House for getting a foreigner spouse is 12th house. 4th house is the own land and 12th house is the foreign land. 7th house is the main house for Marriage. It is the house of physical union and all sort of relationship. Aug 01, 2020 The eight houses of the birth chart belong to Mars, which is an enemy of Ketu. If Ketu in the 8th house is benefic then the native new member of the family will be born. If Jupiter or Mars are not in the 6th and 12th house then Ketu does not give malefic results. A similar effect is there when Moon is in 2nd house.
Sun is related to the given house because it mutually signifies vitality, soul, and honor with the 1st house. Hence, in addition to Jupiter, the condition of Sun tweaks the mentioned significances.
The 1st house ruler becomes a guide to Jupiter in the 1st house. Therefore, it is important to consider the condition of the 1st ruler in order to determine the additional outcomes of this combination in question.
Additionally, the majority of results are also determined by the zodiac sign in which Jupiter resides in the 1st house.
Results of Jupiter in 1st House
Jupiter gains directional strength or Digbala in the first house which denotes that the significances of the considered planet are amplified to a great extent. It is also important for Jupiter to be in favorable sign in order to have positive results amplified.
From its position in the ascendant, Jupiter aspects the 5th, 7th, and 9th (Trine or Trikona) house all of which have a major influence in delivering the results. The general effect of the positioning and aspects of Jupiter is an expansion of the themes signified by houses involved. Accordingly, the positioning of Jupiter in the ascendant expands one’s mind, soul, self, and body in general. As a result, one will be blessed with a beautiful body, pure soul, and jovial mindset.
The aspect of Jupiter upon the 5th house expands the intellect of the native, blesses with good recognition from society, and makes one fortunate regarding wealth which also indicates good fruits of karma from the pious deeds of the past. As the 5th house governs the heart matters, a positive influence of Jupiter over the considered house makes one generous and kind-hearted.
The aspect of well-placed Jupiter over the 7th house (of marriage, relationships, partnerships, legal matters, trading, business, carnal desires) indicates blessings of marital bliss and harmony. In addition to that, it also blesses with success and achievements regarding trading and business.
The 9th aspect of Jupiter (over the 9th house) indicates having a spiritually pure soul with higher knowledge of ethics, morals, and dharma in abundance. In addition to the spiritual soul, the considered combination blesses with great knowledge and wisdom. Having a pure and generous soul also equals to having great heavenly support from almighty. The considered house also symbolizes the destiny of the soul, where a favorably positioned Jupiter indicates great destinations to one’s self (1st) and soul (9th).
When natural benefic planet Jupiter is in the house of self and soul, it produces a very merciful person, unlike natural malefic planets, which provide revengeful and harsh characteristics. People with the considered combination can be very forgiving and merciful even after being severely betrayed.
If Jupiter is fallen or debilitated in the 1st house, it indicates being selfish and even cruel when it comes to the attainment of selfish motives. Such a native is able to betray anyone if it favors them. At the same time, they might pretend to be righteous and merciful when they spot an opportunity to artificially increase their social reputation and rank.
Gorgeous & Glorious
Jupiter in the first house (of the physical constitution) blesses with a beautiful appearance with full of glory and shine. It also blesses with a proportionate body with gorgeous curvature as well as beautiful hips and buttocks in the case of females.
If Jupiter is unfavorably positioned in the ascendant indicates the tendency to become obese and develop bad lifestyle habits.
Wise & Affluent
Jupiter, with its glory, shine, and wisdom, is capable of producing an extremely wise and affluent person. People with this combination express themselves in a very philosophical way, and their words are always backed by higher wisdom, truth, and righteousness which ultimately makes them very affluent in society.
As a thumb rule, a weak or fallen Jupiter in the ascendant decreases intelligence, higher wisdom and hinders the process of becoming affluent in the society.
Jupiter, as the planet of spiritual wisdom, in the 1st house (of the soul, ascendant) indicates a spiritual soul. In addition to that, the aspect of Jupiter upon the 9th house (of spirituality, philosophy,
Alternatively, fallen Jupiter in the considered house indicates a lack of spirituality, higher wisdom, and righteousness. It is because people with weak Jupiter are more interested in worldly status rather than connection with God.
Wealthy & Generous
Jupiter, the main planet that signifies wealth, in the ascendant is capable of blessing with abundant wealth, if well placed. More than that, people with this combination are extremely generous and willing to share their fortune with others or spend it on great pious causes.
The fortune and wealth are gradually decreased if Jupiter falls or debilitates in the 1st house making it hard to obtain and earn honest wealth.
Sound Health & Increased Longevity
The 1st house or Ascendant is the primary house of health in which a well-placed Jupiter is capable of blessing with overall sound health that also promotes increased longevity.
If Jupiter is fallen in the ascendant, it decreases the vitality of the soul, increases bad habits, and creates a bad character with ad morals which will definitely decrease the well being and health of the native. It is because being ungrateful, and unhappy promotes becoming immoral and develops a mentality of bad wisher which will damage the vitality of the soul. And if the vitality of the soul is damaged, there will be less vital energy of the soul and thus, less health and energy in the body.
The 1st house is represented by Aries, which is a sign of adventure and exploration. Hence, the placement of Jupiter in this house makes the native fond of travels and adventures.
The journeys are mostly related to the seek of the higher meaning of life and discovery of the spiritual side of oneself, as the significance of Jupiter suggests.
Hamsa Pancha Mahapurusha Yoga
Jupiter in own sign (Sagittarius, Pisces) or in the sign of exaltation (Cancer) while being in one of the houses of Kendra (quadrangular – 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th) forms a very powerful yoga Hamsa (Jupiter) Yoga.
As a result, an exceptionally strong Jupiter blesses with all of its great qualities providing a very spiritual, intelligent, wise, elegant, generous, moral, righteous, and charitable character to a person with this combination. This planetary combination also blesses with luck and fortune in abundance that provides support and promotes success in undertakings throughout life.
Furthermore, as Jupiter is the significator of wealth, it blesses with plenty of gains and promotes the fulfillment of desires. In the chart of a woman, Jupiter represents her husband and thus blesses with a very intelligent, wealthy, generous, spiritual, caring, moral, faithful, religious, righteous, and charitable soulmate.
According to Bhrigu Sutram, a well placed Jupiter in its own sign in the 1st house blesses the native with expanded mentality and wisdom. This makes them well learned, especially in the topics related to Jupiter, such as philosophy, higher wisdom, and religion.
There is stated that such native will be well versed in spiritual wisdom and sacred scriptures.
So good compatibility consists of as much balance as possible so that both partners can more naturally give each other the same kind of effort. I'd rather take 1 trine this way and 1 trine that way rather than 4 trines one way. Astrology is the study of the correlation between celestial movements and earthly events, and r/astrology is a. Full Moon in Cancer, 29th December 2020 at 8 degrees. The Moon Goddess of Love. The Full Moon in Cancer is the great cosmic mother, the goddess of unconditional love, she is a cosmic gift to help us replenish our hearts with love and to help heal our mind, body and soul.#fullmoonincancer #astrology. It’s not the most astrology compatibility zodiac match for either sign, but it’s not the worst. In terms of Vedic birth chart reading, overall compatibility between Gemini and Virgo lean more towards the incompatible side. According to Boom Marcon, this relationship will require work to maintain. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered. Reddit astrology compatibility. Astrology is the study of the correlation between celestial movements and earthly events, and r/astrology is a community for sharing news and information about astrological topics. 212k Astrologers.
As a significator of progeny, Jupiter in the 1st house provides the native with a good amount of children who make the native happy.
Moreover, Jupiter casts its aspect upon the 5th house of progeny which influences the children of the native in a positive way. To be specific, this aspect provides the children of the native with the traits of Jupiter, making them righteous, wise, and generous.
Moreover, if Jupiter is exalted in the 1st house, it further extends the auspicious effects by bringing the best out of the significations of the planet.
In this classical source, it is stated that this will manifest the above-mentioned results maximally.
As early as at the age of 16, the native starts to feel the auspicious effects of exalted Jupiter in many ways. As exalted Jupiter in trine or quadrant forms a powerful Mahapurusha Yoga, the effects are related to this planetary combination that is mentioned earlier in this article.
However, if Jupiter is unfavorably positioned in inimical sign or fallen, it indicates complete loss of the good traits of Jupiter and the 1st house. As both Jupiter and the 1st house represent righteousness the native with this negatively formed combination becomes bereft of it.
Therefore it is stated that such natives are inclined to commit sinful or unethical deeds for selfish purposes. As the 1st house is about mentality, it also destabilizes their mindset.
The 1st house is also related to self-awareness or pride. A fallen or undignified Jupiter in this house indicates that the native is full of negative pride. Jupiter is the planet of faith and gratitude and in a weakened state, it provides an ungrateful mentality to the active.
Ungratefulness leads to various troubles and losses in life because of not putting energy and gratitude to what they have in order to build more out of it. The lack of gratitude also affects the relationship with their close ones adversely. Particularly, while they do not value the closeness and affection of their close ones and well-wishers, they are prone to desert them easily.
This leads to resentment and bitter relationships with others and as a result, they become miserable.
Such natives are also either not interested in children or have trouble in begetting them.
In this classical source it is mentioned that such native is wise and well learned.
Individuals with this combination possess a refined appearance. They are fearless and inclined towards righteousness. Their longevity is increased and the happiness of children assured.
It is important to note that positive results are possible if Jupiter is dignified and well placed in the 1st house.
According to this classical source, the native inherits traits of Jupiter and becomes humble, kind, and tolerant. They are also said to possess a beautiful body and blessed with good longevity.
These natives will be honored and reputed by society for their virtuous qualities and characteristics. They undertake spiritual journeys and pilgrimages.
Did you know that these mentioned effects manifest in specific periods?
- Specific periods when the results of planets manifest fully
- Dignities of planets with five-fold table
- Detailed analysis of planetary main and subperiods tens of years ahead
- Monthly analysis of 5 next years
- Special Panchang or Sun-Moon Yoga Analysis
- Your Nakshatra and Pada interpretation
- All the Divisional charts
- Mathematical planetary strengths
- Special Lal Kitab Interpretations
- Many General Detailed Predictions
- Lucky Gem Stones
- And much more in a 200+ page report.
- Posted on January 24, 2020
- Category : Astrology information, Entertainment, mythological tales, planetary motion
In Vedic Astrology, Rahu, a shadow planet that tells to oppose the boundaries of society. It signifies worldly desires, fame, greed, obsession, and undying hunger. Whereas, Mars is a gleaming red, furious, and violent planet. It signifies courage, patience, leadership qualities, musk, cuts, saffron, and forcefulness. Together, Rahu and Mars in Horoscope result in terrifying life incidents. Thus, it is also known as Angarak Yoga.
Planet Mars is considered the Bhumi Karaka. On the other hand, Planet Rahu signifies foreign land. When these planets come together, it may take the native away from their home. In addition, this conjunction is the karaka of rigidness, irritation, and stubborn attitude in a person.
An unhealthy relationship with family members, extramarital affairs, obscene sexual urges, dishonest habits, problematic love life, spoiled marriage, extortion & illegal practices, business slogging, violent tendency and horrific acts including killings, etc. are the considerable impact of Rahu and Mars combination in Kundli. However, the combination conceives different outcomes.
Let’s find out what are the possible results when these two energies come together in a Horoscope and how the effects of Rahu and Mars change one’s life.
Not sure where Rahu in horoscope is placed? Check on our Free Kundli Maker.
Rahu and Mars in 1st House
- Rahu is a significator of Taboo breaker & risk-taker and Mars denotes volcanic traits, passion & aggressiveness. The 1st of House of Vedic Astrology is called Ascendant. It grants body frame, ego, and self-vision. Therefore, the combination of Rahu and Mars in the 1st House offers a violent personality, greedy nature, and undying hunger with rage to conquer the situation.
- Rahu, the Shadow planet in Astrology fumes to its complete operation when it comes to the combination of Mars in Horoscope.
- Rahu, a “taker” and the ignorant planet is popular for its inflating trait. Nonetheless, if it inflates the formation of egotism, the native bears an attitude of a narcissist.
- The influence of Rahu and Mars in this house bestows the person a sharp ego. They are offended easily. Also, their anger, rage, and irritation operate directly to the opposite sex or their spouse or lover. In addition to ego and indignation, it results in one’s boastfulness for their outward possessions and their material success.
- Owing to the combination of Rahu and Mars in the first house, the native may have numerous love affairs that come to an inopportune end.
Rahu and Mars in 2nd House
- The second house of Astrology signifies money, finance, gains, prosperity, and fortune. Mars also means accidents, high fever, cuts, surgery, and blood on the surface. In this house, the combination of Rahu and Mars the two opposite edges that meet in the same house.
- As a result of this combination, a person suffers from financial losses, surgeries, consecutive poor health. Owing to the violent & harmful nature of Mars, native undergo loss of assets, property. Nonetheless, Rahu playing its greedy role swiftly covers the loss. Thus, it forms both malefic and benefic position for a person.
- Significantly, women with such a Planetary position, face problems in married life, sexual capacity, and the Menstruation cycle. Also, they put on extremely high weight post-pregnancy. This is especially due to the negative effects of Mars.
- Commonly, people with this kind of Planetary combination in their Horoscopes easily put weight, undergo surgeries, experience accidents and have high blood pressure.
Rahu and Mars in 3rd House
- The 3rd of House governs over a person’s self-expression, siblings and short trips. As a matter of fact, Rahu is a blunt planet, it is about all the negative & materialistic lust and desires of the world. From cheating and lying to being cruel and stingy, Rahu creates new levels of these traits in a person. Whereas Mars is a courageous form. It is a soldier, defender, and guardian. It is a more powerful source than Sun to accomplish things in life. However, similar to Rahu it is a malefic planet. Therefore, this combination causes the natives to have no elder siblings at all.
- Also, such people have a problematic environment at work, therefore, under pressure or any similar reason they switch jobs more often than others. Nonetheless, they have a high chance of getting fired by employers. In civil services, they always take pre-mature retirement.
- Moreover, in any combat or fighting, their injuries, sufferings, and physical wounds are often exaggerated.
- Owing to the combination of Rahu and Mars in 3rd dominion, natives obtain benefits of escaping from legal matters and police custody. In a case of financial penalty & installments.
Rahu and Mars in 4th House
- The 4th House of Astrology, also known as Bandhu Bhava rules over a native’s relationship with their mother. Well, as a tragic picture, when Rahu and Mars come together in 4th House, a person commonly hold no respect for a woman elder than them. Regardless of their relationship, native doesn’t bother to offer a proper gesture to elderly women.
- Rahu and Mars together amplify the greed and anger within a person. Thus, when a person with this combination gets angry, they don’t stick to normal shouting and yelling. They actually step forward to hitting the other person to the pulp.
- In addition to this, such people suffer from sudden weight gains and stomach related issues like gastric and Celiac Disease.
Rahu and Mars in 5th House
- Combination or Yuti of Rahu and Mars offers tremendous energy that keeps native alert, anxious, vibrant, and impatient every time. When it is formed in the 5th House of Astrology, the abode of joy, playfulness, optimism, learning, and fortune it causes terrible losses.
- Female natives with such conjunction suffer from one or more miscarriages, accidents, and incurable diseases.
- However, for people who are extremely action-oriented, this is one of the most beneficial combinations. As Rahu amplifies the positive direction of energy and Mars build on the confidence.
- Despite the courage, the person lacks honesty and learning & grasping abilities.
- The combination in this dominion proffers sharp sense and cleverness. Thus, the person is good at the admin sector and makes great decisions. However, often a reflection of their pride for their wisdom makes them sound egoist and dominant.
- Also, such a person is often profit-driven. They know the subtle art of attaining benefit from another person’s effort. Nevertheless, they can steal credit from others.
Safeguard your family from negative Rahu Dosha Effects using Rahu Kulika Pooja.
Rahu and Mars in 6th House
- Debts, enmity, obstacles, opposition, misfortune, and difficulties are governed by the 6th House. However, such planetary conjunction is one the most beneficial for the natives. Despite their personality, these people never wish to be a part of leg-pulling or mischiefs.
- Also, such a person shares a beautiful bond with their life partner. They take care of their spouse’s happiness. Unlike the impact in other houses of Astrology, this combination has great results to offer in the 6th House in the personal life of a native.
- As it is the house that signifies enemies, the conjunction of Rahu and Mars makes the native horribly rough, aggressive, and hateful for their enemies. They never step back from harming their opponent either in physical or any other form. It forms a deep dark side of the person.
- On account of this conjunction in the 6th House, a person never tastes the joy of having an elder brother.
Rahu and Mars in 7th House
- Significant personal life aspects like love, relationship, marriage, and life partner fall under the 7th House. Herein, Rahu being egotistical and Mars being red & brutal draws torturous, egoistic, unhappy married life.
- The conjunction of Rahu and Mars in this house never brings happiness in the love life of a person. In spite, the marriage is carried to the end line for the sake of ego and selfishness. Nonetheless, it operates more in ill-treatment and mal-adjustment.
- Regardless of the strength of Rahu in the 7th House, it is unable to win the battle from the negative impact of Mars on marriage.
- Furthermore, the evil impact of planet Mars makes the person indulge in illegal businesses and transactions. They can easily perform con and double deals.
- Moreover, on the other edge of their spoilt marriage, these people hold mastery in maintaining and hiding their extra-marital affairs and physical relationships.
Rahu and Mars in 8th House
- Also popular as Randhra Bhava, the 8th House governs over life aspects like sudden wealth gain & loss and longevity and death. It associates with the sign Scorpio that is very popular for its cold-blooded nature. Also, it is considered a malefic house. Thus, the conjunction of Rahu and Mars gives the native persistent fatness.
- The excess weight of the person often becomes an issue and they suffer from complex diseases. Nonetheless, they have an issue of showing off pain more than reality.
- However, despite their physical appearance, such people are immensely brave, ambitious and they spread their boldness to all the extents. In addition, they have deep secrets and people around them can easily suspect their motives & intentions.
- If Mars or Rahu is linked to Lagna/Ascendant or 10th house, then it may offer career-related to Research & Technology Innovation, Space Studies, or Aviation. However, if this conjunction has further affliction then an individual may become a gangster, peddler, smuggler, and so on.
- Such a person guards their secrets and is often dishonest with their spouse. They can easily manage extramarital affairs.
Rahu and Mars in 9th House
- All the religious acts, karmic deeds, good work, Dharma comes in the governance of Dharma Bhava i.e. the 9th House of Astrology. Here, Rahu and Mars being malefic as well as the vicious planets draw negative impact and the native is easily accused of misdeeds.
- Under the impact of their past deeds and solid base, the name of these individuals crosses the lips of most of the people in the case of suspicion.
- Be it a political sector, private or civil service, these people have to struggle hard for their due positions. Mostly, they have to put more than normal efforts to conquer situations.
Rahu and Mars in 10th House
- The 10th house of Astrology rules over the career aspect of a person. Also known as the Karma Bhava, this house governs over the designation and prestige of natives. Rahu in the 10th house is a favorable position.
- A person with Rahu in the 10th House is undefeatable. They conquer whatever they please. Such people know what they want. With the fortitude of Mars and the sleekness of Rahu, they get whatever they, in whatever way they want and from whoever they want.
- Moreover, the shadow planet also causes seasonal hurdles. Yet, the impact of Mars overtops it and recovers the losses. These two boundless energies together often create quarrels and disputes between father and child.
- Commonly popular for bravery, in such conjunction, Mars doesn’t bestow courage under the impact of Rahu. Thus, on the battlefield also triggers a sense of withdrawal.
Rahu and Mars in 11th House
- The gain in popularity, fame, wealth, prosperity, and profit fall under the rule of the 11th House. Therewith conjunction of Rahu and Mars makes a person wealthy but with the help of unfair practices. The native generates a great amount of money in their life through illegal means.
- Moreover, in the Labha Bhava, Rahu in horoscope opposes the influence of Mars. Also, the combination of Rahu and Mars in the horoscope in the 11th House causes accidents and blood loss.
- The great level of aggression makes natives bullies, yet the violent traits hide their inner self and their fear.
- As for the impact of 11th House, these people get rid of cases like police custody and law-trap.
Find more about Rahu Astrology Here.
Rahu and Mars in 12th House
Rahu In 2nd House
- Spiritual journeys, dreams & aspirations, and secrets are governed by the 12th House of Astrology. The placement of Rahu and Mars together in this abode creates many adverse impacts including imbalanced love & sexual life. It may also activate Rahu Dosha effects. Also, it draws a straight effect on the sexual desires of a native that often leaves their partners unsatisfied.
Mars In 2nd House Synastry
- This conjunction causes the involvement of the third person between the couple due to dissatisfaction. Also, it signifies implying false guidance by companion or elders.
- On account of this conjunction, the person generally has a cheating tendency and immoral behavior & practices.
- Also, such female natives can undergo situations like the pressure of pregnancy, progeny issues, and poor health.
Mars In 2nd House Vedic Astrology Chart
49,028 total views
Mars In 2nd House Vedic Astrology Calculator
Mars In 3rd House
Tags: Angarak Yoga, houses of Astrology, Karma Bhava, malefic planet, planet astrology, Rahu, Rahu and Mars, shadow planet, Vedic astlogy, vedic astrology